We ’ re past the League of Legends 2021 patch schedule ‘ s halfway orient, LoL fans. League of Legends plot 11.12 has been boxed up, wrapped with a bow, and posted to know servers, which means we ’ ve moved onto what ’ s future. Patch 11.13 is nowadays live, and it ’ s a big one, as revealed by a Riot dev ’ randomness late comments on Twitter, sol let ’ s take a glance at what ’ second there, shall we ?
First up, we ’ ve got a mini-rework for Tahm Kench up for testing. The River King is getting adjusted stats and abilities, and some fresh VFX with the minor pass, and we ’ ve detailed all of the changes for you in the notes below. besides in the area of balance wheel changes, we ’ ve got a nerf for Kindred, plus a raft of token changes on the way. Oh, and we ’ ve got some power-focussed changes headed to Lucian and other tweaks coming for Mage champs, excessively, as tip crippled interior designer on the Summoner ’ second Rift team Jeevun Sidhu has explained on Twitter. More champion changes will surely arrive soon, therefore do keep checking back on these notes over the plot ’ s two-week test cycle .
11.13 besides brings some newly champion skins, with four new styles from the Astronaut cable, and a Prestige Edition skin for Zed, excessively. You can get a look at these in the Champion Skins part below.
now, let ’ s get on with the read – here are the League of Legends patch 11.13 notes based on what ’ mho on Riot ’ s web site ( cheers, Surrenderat20 ! ) :
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 11.13 RELEASE DATE AND DOWNTIME
According to the League of Legends 2021 piece schedule, League of Legends patch 11.13 is due to go live on Wednesday, June 23, 2021. Maintenance times seaport ’ metric ton yet been confirmed, but normally begin at 3am PT for NA servers, 5am UK time for EUW servers, and 3am CET for EUNE servers, and last for approximately three hours .
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 11.13 – Tahm Kench Mini Rework
Tahm Kench Mini Rework
- Base HP – decreased to 570 from 600
- HP per level – decreased to 95 from 100
- Base armour – decreased to 42 from 47
- Mana per level – increased to 50 from 40
An Acquired Taste (Passive):
- Ability details:
- “Attacks deal (2.5% Health) bonus magic damage. Against champions, the add a stack of An Acquired Taste for 5 seconds, up to 3 times.
- At 3 stacks, Tongue Last and Devour become empowered against that champion.”
Tongue Lash (Q):
- Ability Details:
- Mana Cost – 50/46/42/38/34
- Cooldown – 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 seconds
- “Deals [80/130/180/230/280 (+70% AP)] magic damage to the first enemy hit and slows them by 40% for 2 seconds.
- On Champion hit, heals Tahm for [6/7/8/9/10%] of his missing health and applies a stack of An Acquired Taste. If that Champion already had 3 stacks of An Acquired Taste, they will also be stunned for 1.5 seconds, consuming the stacks.
- Activate Devour while your tongue in in midair to devour enemy champions who already have 3 stacks of An Acquired Taste from a distance when you hit them.”
- Tongue Lash’s range and missile speed now scales up with Tahm Kench’s size
Abyssal Dive (W):
- Ability Details (W):
- Mana Cost – 60/75/90/105/120
- Cooldown – 21/20/19/18/17 seconds
- “Dive down and re-appear at target location, dealing [100/135/170/205/240 (+100% AP)] magic damage and knock up all enemies in an area for 1 second. Hitting at least one enemy champion refunds 30% of the cooldown and mana cost.
- Devoured allies units can be taken along for the ride (but can always hop out early).”
Thick Skin (E):
- Ability Details:
- No Cost
- Cooldown – 3 seconds
- “Passive: 45/50/55/60/65% of damage Tahm Kench takes is stored by his Thick Skin. While out of combat for more that 4 seconds, Thick Skin will rapidly be consumed to heal Tahm for 30-100% of it’s value.
- Active: Convert all your stored Thick Skin into a shield, lasting 2.5 seconds.”
- Ability Details:
- Mana Cost – 100
- Cooldown – 120/100/80 seconds
- “Tahm Kench devours a champion for a few seconds. He can re-cast to spit them out.
- Enemy Champions: Require 3 stacks of An Acquired Taste. Are devoured for up to 3 seconds and take [100/250/400 + (15% +0.05% AP) of their Max Health) magic damage. Tahm Kench is slowed by 40% and Grounded during this effect.
- Ally Champions: Are devoured for up to 3 seconds and are granted a shield blocking [300/450/600 (+100% AP)] damage for up to 2.5 seconds after being spit out. Allies can also choose to exit early. Tahm Kench is slowed by 40/25/10% and Grounded during this effect – but he can cast Abyssal Dive.”
here ’ s a look at Tahm Kench ’ s mini rework in action :
League of Legends patch 11.13 Champion Changes
Aphelios – buffed
- The Hitman and the Seer (Passive):
- Attack Damage increased to 5-30 from 4-24
- Ability’s Lethality has increased to 4.5-27 from 3.5-21
Lee Sin – nerfed
- Tempest / Cripple (E):
- Damage dealt has decreased to 100/130/160/190/220 from 100/140/180/220/260
Olaf – buffed
- HP per level has increased to 100 from 93
- MP5 has increased to 7.5 from 7.47
- Mana regeneration per second / level has increased to 0.12 from 0.116
Riven – nerfed
- Valour (E):
- Shield decreased to 85/115/145/175/205 from 95/125/155/185/215
Rumble – nerfed
- Scrap Shield (W):
- Ability cooldown has increased to a scale of 7/6.75/6.5/6.25/6 from a flat 6
- Movement speed has decreased to 10/15/20/25/30% from 15/20/25/30/35%
Viego – changed
- Blade of the Ruined King (Q):
- Minion healing has decreased to 50% from 100%
- Harrowed Path (E):
- Move Speed has increased to 25/27.5/30/32.5/35% from 20/22.5/25/27.5/30%
- Projectile speed has increased to 1200 from 1000
- Projectile length has increased to 775 from 700
Xayah – buffed
- Double Daggers (Q):
- Damage dealt per dagger thrown has increased to 50/75/100/125/150 from 45/65/85/105/125
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 11.13 Item CHANGES
Anathema’s Chains – new item!
- Cost – 2,500g
- Recipe – [Kindlegem + Giant’s Belt + 800g]
- 650 Health
- 20 Ability Haste
- “Active – Vow: Choose a Nemesis to start building a Vendetta over 60 seconds (90-second cooldown)
- Vendetta: Take up to 30% reduced damage from your Nemesis, 1% per Vendetta stack.
- Vengeance: At max stacks, your Nemesis has 20% reduced Tenacity while near you.
- ‘She swore to dedicate her life to his destruction. The gauntlets heard.’
- Active can be cast while dead and at global range. Stacks reset upon choosing a new target. Cannot be cast for 15 seconds while in-combat with champions.”
- Item’s Health has increased to 450 from 400
- Item’s Movement Speed has changed to a flat 20 from range of 10-30 that scales with levels
- Ability Power has increased to 80 from 75
Dead Man’s Plate
- Item’s charge time has halved to 4 seconds from 8 seconds
- Item’s maximum Move Speed has decreased to 40 from 60
- Damage dealt on hit has changed to [1-40 (+100% base AD) physical damage, based on count of stacks] from [1-100 magic damage based on count of stacks]
- Health restored on champion takedowns has increased to 15% from 10%
- Removed! Champion takedowns grant 30% bonus Move Speed for 2 seconds
- Damage dealt has changed to [12% Melee / 9% ranged maximum HP] from a flat [12% maximum HP]
Elderplate – new item! (WIP)
- Cost – 2,900g
- Recipe – [Kindlegem + Ruby Crystal + Negatron Cloak + 800g]
- 400 Health
- 50 Magic Resist
- 10 Ability Haste
- Item cost has decreased to 3200 gold from 3400 gold
- Item combine cost has decreased to 250 from 450
- Mythic Passive Move Speed has decreased to 2% from 3%
Hullbreaker – new item!
- Riot has revealed on Twitter that it’s “replacing Sanguine Blade with Hullbreaker, a broader item that’ll be tempting for AD splitpushers.”
- Recipe: [Pickaxe + Phage + 825g] 50 Attack Damage 400 Health 150% Base Health Regen “Boarding Party: While no allied champions are nearby, you gain 20-45 Armor and Magic Resist and 20% increased damage to towers. Nearby large minions gain 60-135 Armor and Magic Resist and 200% increased damage to towers.”
- Cost of item has decreased to 3200 gold from 3400 gold
- Combine cost of item has decreased to 1000 gold from 1200 gold
- Item’s Move Speed has decreased to 8% from 10%
- Item’s Ability Power has increased to 75 from 70
- Item cost has decreased to 3200 gold from 3400 gold
- Item combine cost has decreased to 1050 gold from 1250 gold
- Heal and shield power for each stack increased to 7% from 6%
- Item cooldown has increased to 90 from 60
- Targets affected by Active – Sandswipe have changed to enemy champions specifically from any enemy unit
- Move Speed of Active – Inspire changed to [30% Move Speed (doesn’t decay)] from [60% decaying (30% bottom threshold)
- Attack Damage has decreased to 40 from 45
- Removed! Active – Halting Slash now doesn’t dash 300 units
- Active – Halting Slash – ratio of tAD damage dealt has doubled to 100% from 75%
- Item slow effect has changed to [90%, decaying to 40% over 3 seconds] from [40% decaying over 2 seconds]
- Active – Halting Slash’s cooldown has decreased to 15 seconds from 20 seconds
- New! You can now cast Active – Halting Slash while moving Passive Move Speed of Heroic Gait has decreased to 20 from 30 Move Speed of Mythic Passive has decreased to 2% from 3% Item Health has doubled to 400 from 200
- Item Move Speed on hit has decreased to 20 from 25 Attack Damage has increased to 35 from 30
- Rune Move Speed has decreased to 5-25% from 5-35%
- Effect duration increased to 90 seconds from 60 seconds
- Reveal duration increased to 6 seconds from 4 seconds
here ’ s some context from Riot Games on the item changes coming this patch :
Either manner we plan on following up with any champions that are heavily disrupted by the changes .
If you have any feedback, feel loose to hit me or @ TheTruexy, who ’ s working on these changes. ( 2/2 )
— Jeevun Sidhu ( @ JeevunSidhu ) June 8, 2021
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 11.13 – NEW CHAMPION SKINS
ASTRONAUT CORKI – 1350 RP
here ’ s the ASTRONAUT CORKI sprinkle art :
ASTRONAUT MAOKAI – 1350 RP
here ’ s the ASTRONAUT MAOKAI spatter art :
ASTRONAUT RAMMUS – 1350 RP
here ’ s the shared ASTRONAUT RAMMUS and ASTRONAUT VEIGAR splash artwork :
ASTRONAUT VEIGAR – 1350 RP
PROJECT: ZED PRESTIGE EDITION – 100 PRESTGE POINTS
here ’ s the PROJECT: ZED PRESTIGE EDITION splash art :
Riot has posted details about some approaching changes to League of Legends ’ ARAM mood, which you can read about at that liaison. The remainder changes will hit the Balance Changes incision above when they come to the PBE .
That ’ s all there is for the League of Legends patch 11.13 notes. While you ’ re here, take a glance at our sister web site The Loadout ’ s League of Legends ranks guide if you ’ re after pointers on how to work your way up those ladders .