- Birthday: June 16
- Star Rank: 5 ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
- Alternative Names: None
- Title: Singer of Skyward Sonnets
- Organization / Circle: The Seven
- Origin: Mondstadt
- Constellation: Carmen Dei
- Vision / Element: Anemo / Wind
- Weapon: Bow
- Primary Attribute: Energy Recharge
One of the many bards of Mondstadt, who freely wanders the city ’ south streets and alleys .
Venti is a bard that seems to have arrived on some unknown wind — sometimes whistle songs a old as the hills, and other times sings poems fresh and new. wish apples and lively places but is not a fan of cheese or anything sticky .
When using his Anemo power to control the wind, it frequently appears as feathers, as he ’ s adoring of that which appears light and blowy
Divine Marksmanship – Normal/Charged Attack
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 6 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack: Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, favorable winds will accumulate on the arrowhead. A fully charged wind arrow will deal Anemo DMG.
- Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Skyward Sonnet – Elemental Skill
- Press: Summons a Wind Domain at the opponent’s location, dealing AoE Anemo DMG and launching opponents into the air.
- Hold: Summons an even larger Wind Domain with Venti as the epicenter, dealing AoE Anemo DMG and launching affected opponents into the air. After unleashing the Hold version of this ability, Venti rides the wind into the air.
- Opponents hit by Skyward Sonnet will fall to the ground slowly.
Wind’s Grand Ode – Elemental Burst
- Fires off an arrow made of countless coalesced winds, creating a huge Stormeye that sucks in objects and opponents and deals continuous Anemo DMG.
- Elemental Absorption: If the Stormeye comes into contact with Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro elements, it will deal additional elemental DMG of that type.
- Elemental Absorption may only occur once per use.
Embrace of Winds – 1st Ascension Passive
- Holding Skyward Sonnet creates an upcurrent that lasts for 20s.
Stormeye – 4th Ascension Passive
- Regenerates 15 Energy for Venti after the effects of Wind’s Grand Ode end. If an Elemental Absorption occurred, this also restores 15 Energy to all characters of that corresponding element.
Windrider – Utility Passive
- Decreases gliding Stamina consumption for your own party members by 20%.
- Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effects.
- Splitting Gales – Fires 2 additional split arrows per Aimed Shot, each dealing 33% of the original arrow’s DMG.
- Breeze of Reminiscence – Skyward Sonnet decreases opponents’ Anemo RES and Physical RES by 12% for 10s. Opponents launched by Skyward Sonnet suffer an additional 12% Anemo RES and Physical RES decrease while airborne.
- Ode to Thousand Winds – Increases the level of Wind’s Grand Ode by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Hurricane of Freedom – When Venti picks up an Elemental Orb or Particle, he receives a 25% Anemo DMG Bonus for 10s.
- Concerto dal Cielo – Increases the level of Skyward Sonnet by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Storm of Defiance – Targets who take DMG from Wind’s Grand Ode have their Anemo RES decreased by 20%. If an Elemental Absorption occurred, their RES towards the corresponding Element is also decreased by 20%.
Ascension 1: Level 20 – Level 40
- Cecilia ×3
- Vayuda Turquoise Sliver ×1
- Slime Condensate ×3
Ascension 2: Level 40 – Level 50
- Cecilia ×10
- Vayuda Turquoise Fragment ×3
- Slime Condensate ×15
- Hurricane Seed ×2
Ascension 3: Level 50 – Level 60
- Cecilia ×20
- Vayuda Turquoise Fragment ×6
- Slime Secretions ×12
- Hurricane Seed ×4
Ascension 4: Level 60 – Level 70
- Cecilia ×30
- Vayuda Turquoise Chunk ×3
- Slime Secretions ×18
- Hurricane Seed ×8
Ascension 5: Level 70 – Level 80
- Cecilia ×45
- Vayuda Turquoise Chunk ×6
- Slime Concentrate ×12
- Hurricane Seed ×12
Ascension 6: Level 80 – Level 90
- Cecilia ×60
- Vayuda Turquoise Gemstone ×6
- Slime Concentrate ×24
- Hurricane Seed ×20
For a complete guide on Venti, please check our Venti Best Build Guide foliate .
Breezy Ode – Default Outfit
Venti ’ second outfit. The clothes of a carefree bard .
How to Obtain:
Unlocked upon obtaining quality
An unknown bard that came from nowhere .
He sometimes sings outdated songs, other times he hums modern ones that none have ever heard of. He likes apples and bouncy atmospheres, but hates cheese and anything that is despicable .
When channeling Anemo, it appears in the shape of out-stretched feathers, because he likes things that look light .
binding when traveling bard Venti had only been in Mondstadt for a few months, his income was far less than the other more lay down bards in town. But once he had a few Mora in the pot from his performance, you could be sure he would hurry off to spend it at the same invest every time – one of the city ’ s taverns .
unfortunately for Venti, his childlike appearance meant that his attempts to acquire alcohol failed at every turning .
The first prison term he was refuse service, he was heard rumble : “ I ’ molarity sure there were no such absurd regulations last time I was here… ” Once he realized that the same govern applied to all taverns in town, he decided he would have to change his approach… The strategy he developed was drinking on the job – that is to say, playing the lyre while holding his wine cup in his mouth, urging his consultation to buy him a beverage from the bar if they liked his operation alternatively of giving him Mora .
The knickknack of this made him quite popular in Mondstadt .
There was just one snag—he couldn ’ thyroxine aid but sneeze if a kat came close…
And if he happened to be holding a wine cup in his mouth when it happened… phonograph needle to say, it would spell calamity .
Venti, therefore, has one gold rule when selecting a spot to perform, and that is that there must be no cats in the vicinity .
Easier said than done—the isolated cats of Mondstadt seem to be quite drawn to him .
There is a towering oak tree at the center of Windrise, said to have sprouted when Vennessa ascended to the heavens a millennium ago .
In the past few months, travelers resting in the shade of the great oak sometimes hear a young boy singing the tales of Barbatos, the Anemo Archon .
Unlike the govern deities of other nations, Barbatos has long left Mondstadt. In fact, the alone visible proof of his connection with Mondstadt is the Statues of The Seven that appear across the land—and even then, the resemblance is dim at best. fortunately, Barbatos ’ past deeds are recorded in books and epics, spill the beans and passed on by the bards .
In contrast to these more canonic works, Venti ’ s ballads tend to include bizarre adventures and acts of mischief, such as the time that Barbatos pinched the Cryo Archon ’ south scepter and replaced it with a hilichurl ’ s wooden club…
Worshippers of Barbatos are quick to decry these frivolous tales as blasphemous fabrications. But whenever person confronts Venti about this, his reception suggests that he has not an ounce of compunction .
“ How can you know that they ’ rhenium fabrications ? ”
He has a point—even the most devoted conical buoy could not possibly know the details of all Barbatos ’ deeds from a millennium ago .
only Venti knows the accuracy behind his birdcall lyrics, and it is a truth he hides behind an enigmatic smile .
Reason being, yes ; Venti ’ s tall tales of Barbatos ’ unorthodox exploits are entirely fabricated .
Hey, Venti finds that a few drinks actually get his muse going .
Can you truly blame him ?
Around 2,600 years ago, the Archon War had however to end, and the earth had yet to fall under the dominion of The Seven .
In those days, the city called “ Mondstadt ” was surrounded on all sides by gales impenetrable even to the birds of the air out. Their ceaseless howling grind the land and rock candy of that city into smooth, flowing dust .
The Lord of Wind who lived in his high loom was Decarabian, God of Storms. He squinted from on gamey at his subjects, who bowed before him in unceasing wind, and, believing them slavish, thought this good .
In those days, Venti was but a individual ribbon of the thousand winds that roared through the northern lands .
He who would in latter days be known as “ Barbatos ” was but a bantam elemental spirit, without a shred of divine dignity, a breeze that brought elusive changes for the better, or bantam seeds of hope. In Mondstadt of honest-to-god, Venti met a young son. This chap knew how to play the lyre, and longed to write the greatest poem of all .
“ I do sol wish to see the birds in flight. ”
therefore said the boy who had never seen the amobarbital sodium flip, eagles, or the green supergrass, his voice about absolutely drowned by the wind .
“ Friend, will you not come along ? ”
The elemental being Venti obtained the feather of an eagle for the cub live in that storm-shrouded city, who had never seen a shuttlecock in his life .
then, war broke out in Mondstadt, in the diagnose of exemption .
With the fledge tucked away in his breast pocket, Venti watched the fall of the eccentric rule amid the wrack and ruin of rebellion together with his ally .
The ruler had believed that he had given his subjects a city free from the acerb cold, and to the end, he believed that they had loved him as he loved them .
however, despite the victory, Venti was never able to give that feather to the cub, for that chap had fallen in the battle for the sake of birdcall, flip, and birds, and for the people who, like him, had dwelled within the storm-wall. With the crumble of an ancient seat of deity, a new god was born. The Anemo Archon Barbatos felt power flowing at his fingertips .
His first use of this world power was to reconstitute himself in the likeness of that youthful cub .
For only if he wore homo shape could he play the lyre that the chap so loved .
Plucking its strings, he scattered the methamphetamine and coke and split the mountains with a godhead wreathe .
He bade Mondstadt become a city of freedom, a nation without a king .
In future, he believed, it would become a better, more amatory city .
“ surely, he excessively would have wanted to live in such a place. ”
therefore, a new age began for Mondstadt .
The Anemo Archon can not take credit for everything in Mondstadt.
Credit should be given where credit is due, I shall sing now the praises of things beauteous and true :
We thank the West Wind, whose enduring caress
Brings the blossoms of spring, by whose odorize we are blessed .
Finches, ducks, rabbits and boars,
Mondstadt ’ s revival offer them thrive evermore.
In summer the lion walks the plains,
No words one finds to praise it but these :
Do you sweat out your water to make way for the wine ?
Comes the heat of the summer from your mane of cheerfulness ?
The batch mouths and gorges low like drunkards wayward lie…
But the East Wind cares not, for it doesn ’ triiodothyronine walk — it flies !
Over the fruit trees it brushes low,
And its wings brings the harvest of things that grow .
The North Wind in the silent afforest slumbers,
And around it tempo the wolves in their numbers.
Though most have never a glance of them seen, for the Wind knows that none is of winter besides cutting,
Yet the Anemo Archon glimpses and sees, that it dreams each night of warm reverie .
—As the four seasons in turning shall say their piece, so the four winds excessively shall never cease.
Of course, to look at it differently, I am the matchless who should be credited here, and not they.
Credits should be given where credits belong — if not for the bard who pens the song, then who shall ensure that these tales are passed on ?
After 1,600 years of history, Mondstadt ’ s “ freedom ” had sunk to a so far unobserved low. Barbatos, unwilling to become a tyrant, had departed. But he had never imagined that those to whom he had gifted freedom would make for themselves a tyrant .
The gentry ruled Mondstadt with a barbarous hand, bringing slaves into this kingdom and ignoring the cries of the oppressed .
therefore the Anemo Archon returned after these 1,600 years to what was once the City of Freedom. He heard the cry of the slave girl Vennessa, and together with her raised a rebellion that overthrew the gentry .
—Now, the above is what all know to be the official history of Mondstadt .
The fib has an interest, little-known braid, however. The one who united the people of Mondstadt in this conflict was indeed the champion Vennessa—but that which caused many of the nobility ’ mho troops to turn coat was a “ perfidy against the wind. ”
A secret treaty was found, a betrayal of the city—the aristocrats had forsaken the wind, and sold everything in Mondstadt to the Geo Archon of the neighbor land .
At the treaty ’ sulfur end was carved an insignia inimitable by all save the deity so named : Rex Lapis .
How the soldiers that had once oppressed the slaves shuddered when they saw that they excessively would become slaves in a alien state .
The news program, and the conflict, spread like wildfire, consuming the nobility. It was only many years late that historians would discover that this treaty was imposter .
As it turned out, Venti had once practiced the art of forgery in orderliness to play pranks on the Geo Archon, but would never deceive the god of wealth and transactions. even so, his adeptness would come into play after several hundred years .
What a felicitous coincidence .
The Seven Archons do not need Visions, for they already have great world power .
so far Barbatos was adoring of the mortal earth, and wanted to roam Mondstadt more freely as “ Venti ”. As such, he constructed a glass ornament identical much like the Visions wear by those chosen by the gods .
The imitation has no special abilities, nor does Venti trust on it to channel elemental power .
however, since Venti does not keep the Holy Lyre five hundred Himmel by his side, and since he is excessively faineant to bring a normal lyre, he gave his forge Vision the ability to turn into the wooden lyre “ Der Frühling. ”
Venti – Azure Sky
Reward for reaching Friendship Level 10 with Venti
The bright blasphemous of a cloudless sky and the tuneful tone of Der Frühling complement each other absolutely .
A Buoyant Breeze
Venti ’ s peculiarity. early than the Cecilia flowers used for decoration, the ingredients are no different from normal. But if you taste it carefully, you can taste the flavor of “ a hoist that brings hope and bantam twists of fate. ” Perhaps…this is precisely what he wants .
Decreases all party members ’ gliding and sprinting Stamina pulmonary tuberculosis by 25 % for 1,800s .
Adventurer ’ sulfur Dishes
✦ ✦ ✦
- His name is based off the Latin word ventī, meaning “winds.“
- His Archon name, Barbatos, is taken from the eighth demon in the Ars Goetia. He is an earl and duke of Hell, ruling thirty legions of demons and has four kings as his companions to command his legions. He can speak to animals, can tell the future, conciliates friends and rulers, and can lead men to treasure hidden by the enchantment of magicians.
- His constellation, Carmen Dei, is Latin for “The Song of God.“
- Venti took on the Nameless Bard’s form (his current appearance) after gaining his Archon powers.
- Due to residing in a vessel manifested through his Archon powers, Venti has a large amount of alcohol tolerance; he drinks at least 37 glasses of wine to no ill effect. However, it didn’t prevent him from being allergic to cats. This may be because the Nameless Bard was potentially allergic to cats, and by taking on his form, Venti also took on his allergies.
- Venti’s weapon of choice, bows, may be in memory of Amos, Decarabian’s former lover who later sided with the Nameless Bard during the rebellion. The Boy and the Whirlwind implies that she, like the bard, died in the battle.
If you want to know more updates about Genshin Impact, make certain to bookmark our blog at TheGamingGenie.com !
To play Genshin Impact, you can download the game at hypertext transfer protocol : //genshin.mihoyo.com/