In this Valheim cheat codes and console commands steer, we ’ ll show you how to enable cheats and list some of the most common and best console commands .
Table of contents
Enable Valheim cheats and console commands
Before enabling console commands and using deceiver codes, know that doing so comes with risks. You may negatively affect your save by using anything in this guide. If you plan on using the comfort commands to enable cheats, save beginning. You can besides create a separate file strictly for experiment so you don ’ metric ton ruin your regular game save .
We recommend only using console commands in single-player or with friends. It ’ sulfur ill-defined if using these cheats in any crippled mode will negatively you or get you banned from the game. Use at your own risk.
To enable cheats, press F5 on your keyboard. This will bring up the console .
You can now type commands. Before you can use any deceiver codes, you must first enter the following command : imacheater. After typing that textbook and compress enroll, a message will pop up saying, “ Cheats : True ” in the console. You can now use darnel codes .
You can use cheats when you set up a server in Valheim in individual musician modality. Cheats will not work in multiplayer servers .
Common Valheim cheat codes
Valheim ’ s console table commands give you access to dozens of features that manipulate the game. There are far excessively many to list, but the game ’ s official Steam community has compiled an exhaustive tilt of what ’ s possible .
If you ’ re concern in experimenting with console commands in a ( relatively ) safe environment that won ’ thyroxine laying waste anyone else ’ randomness feel, here are a list of cheat codes to try. To use them, type the commands in bluff below once you have cheats enabled .
- exploremap — Clears the fog of war, revealing the entire map. Each player’s map is procedurally generated and different from everyone else’s. Use this if you want to freely explore and aren’t concerned about spoiling what other biomes might exist on your map.
- freefly — Lets you freely control the camera and fly around. You won’t be able to clear the fog of war while flying around, but you can explore much of the map this way. You may experience some odd graphical glitches as this mode lets you put the camera where it doesn’t belong.
- god — While you might think that this would invoke the classic “god mode,” it isn’t quite that. Some attacks from enemies won’t harm you, but your stamina will still deplete, so don’t expect to be all-powerful.
- heal — This command lets you gain a small amount of health. Unlike eating food, which places some restrictions on how much you can be healed at any given time, this code will instantly grant you a portion of health.
- killall — This will kill all the monsters around you. Use then when you’re surrounded by a mob of enemies and you don’t feel like dying and returning to a spawn point.
- removedrops — Use this command when you want to destroy items in Valheim.
- tame — If you don’t feel like going through the process of taming boar, lox, or wolves, you can use this command to tame them instantly.
- tod .5 — The “tod” command stands for “time of day.” The scale for this command is between 0-1. Adding the value “.5” sets the time of day to midday. This is great to use if you don’t feel like exploring in the dark and you want to instantly set the sun in the sky.
How to spawn Valheim items and enemies
You ’ ll spend hours in Valheim hunt and meet resources for crafting. If you feel like saving some time, you can spawn a massive amount of fair about any resource with a few keystrokes .
Granted, this international relations and security network ’ t how the crippled is meant to be played. There ’ randomness no telling how Valheim will react if you command it to summon dozens of items where they don ’ thyroxine belong. Of all the cabinet commands, use this with caution .
To spawn items, you ’ ll need to use the allow syntax. You must enter your darnel code in the proper manner or the command won ’ t workplace at all. here ’ s how you enter the code by rights :
Read more: Best RTX 3070 Prebuilt Gaming PC In 2021
spawn [ ItemName ] [ Numerical Amount ]
For exemplify, if you want to spawn 50 pieces of forest, you ’ ll have to type the following into the cabinet : spawn Wood 50. Doing so will spawn 50 pieces of woodwind immediately next to you .
Keep in mind that you can entirely hold 50 of any resource before it splits into another stack. By default option, you can only hold about 300 items. To hold more, you ’ ll have to increase your stock space .
When entering the name of an item to spawn, you must enter its correct, case-sensitive name. here ’ s a list of common items you might want to spawn early in the game as you gear up for your party boss struggle against Eikthyr :
To spawn enemies, you ’ ll follow a alike syntax. The only difference here is that you can choose to spawn the level of the enemies you summon .
spawn [ EnemyName ] [ Numerical Amount ] [ Level ]
As an exemplar, you can summon a twelve horizontal surface two greydrawf enemies by entering in spawn GreyDwarf 12 2 .
While we haven ’ t tested spawning every possible token in the game ( there are hundreds ), we found that many items on this number on Valheim ’ s Steam community page are accurate.
Debug / creative mode
While not technically a “ creative mode, ” Valheim ’ s debug mood gives you the flexibility to experiment with the game ’ randomness building mechanics .
To enable creative mode, character debugmode into the console. In debug mode, you have several options to express yourself by pressing the follow keys :
- B / No placement cost — By pressing the B key with debug mode enabled, you can build freely with your hammer. Use this feature if you feel like designing homes without needing to have your pockets filled with hundreds of pieces of wood. You can also craft items from your inventory without a cost.
- Z / Fly mode — Similar to the freefly command, pressing Z in debug mode allows you to fly around. Or rather, this command allows you to “run” in midair anywhere you like.
- K / Kill all command — Similar to the killall console command. Use this if you’re having fun building and you suddenly become surrounded by enemies.
How to ban someone in Valheim
If you set up a multiplayer server in Valheim, you may need to ban a musician who is ruining the know for anyone. here are the console table commands you can use to manage your bans :
- ban [name] — Use this to ban a player
- unban [name] — Use this to reverse a ban on a player
- banned — See a list of all banned players on the server you’re on.
- kick — Remove a player from your server without banning them.