This guide will walk you through installing both tModLoader and mods onto your customer and server .
Installing tModLoader on Your Computer
It ‘s deserving noting that tModLoader is installed as an extra game on your steam account. After downloading it you must run the “ tModLoader ” game in your steamer library to use it .
- Navigate to tModLoader’s Steam Store page.
- Download tModLoader onto your computer through Steam, following the prompts.
Installing Mods via tModLoader
once tModLoader has been installed onto your calculator, you can use it to download and install mods from the internet.
- Launch the tModLoader game from your Steam library.
- Select the Mod Browser option on the Main Menu.
- Either browse through the mods, or search for specific mods using the search bar in the top-right.
- When you have located a mod you wish to use, select the Download option, or the Download with Dependencies if that option is available.
- Once you have downloaded the mods you’d like to use, press back at the bottom of the page. This will load all the mods you have downloaded.
If you encounter any mod errors at this stage, you may need to remove the baffling mod to resolve the issues before continuing.
Installing tModLoader onto Your Server
Before you can install mods on your waiter, you will need to make surely that your server has tModLoader installed .
- On your control panel, stop your server if it is currently running.
- Select tModLoader from the Server Type dropdown.
- Press start, and let your server fully start once to ensure the correct files are generated. Once done, press stop again before proceeding.
Adding Mods to Your Server
immediately that you have tModLoader installed on your server, you can upload the mods you installed on your client to play them on the server .
- Launch tModLoader.
- Select the Mods option on the main menu.
- At the bottom of the list, select Open Mods Folder. This will open your mod folder in a new window.
- Next, login to your server via FTP. Due to the file size restriction on our webFTP, we recommend using FileZilla.
- Upload the contents of your client’s mods folder to your server’s mods folder.
- In your server’s
/mods/folder, create a new file called
- Inside the file, add two square brackets (
) with a line in-between. The brackets will surround your mod list and tell the server what to load.
For each mod you’ve installed, type out its name surrounded by quotation marks (
" "). If you installed more than one mod, add each one on a new line with a comma (
,) after the quotation marks.In the end, your file should look something like this.
- Press Save then restart your server.
If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: If you require any further aid, please contact our back at : hypertext transfer protocol : //gametracker.one/billing/submitticket.php