Best Machine Guns in Destiny 2 (2021)
Best in PvE, PvP & Gambit
- Commemoration (Power, Void) – Possible drop from completing encounters in the Deep Stone Crypt raid.
- Corrective Measure (Power, Void) – Possible drop from completing encounters in the Vault of Glass raid.
- Heir Apparent (Power, Solar, Exotic) – Obtained during Guardian Games seasonal event.
- Seventh Seraph SAW (Power, Arc) – Obtained in Season of the Worthy by leveling up Rasputin Bunkers.
- Thermal Erosion (Power, Solar) – Obtained by completing activities/bounties on Europa.
- Thunderlord (Power, Arc, Exotic) – Random exotic world drop.
- Xenophage (Power, Solar, Exotic) – Complete the exotic quest The Journey.
To be frank, when it comes to machine guns it ’ mho less about choosing the best and more about choosing the good one for you in the right site. Hands down the best machine grease-gun for just about any situation other than clearing out enemies is Xenophage. Xenophage absolutely mellow majors and bosses. If you have a team member practice Divinity for you, and are a Titan with Actium War Rig, it will pump out a heavy amount of DPS. fortunately, equitable about every early machine gunman is great for clearing out groups of enemies, particularly Thunderlord. Heir Apparent is besides good at that, and will be a better choice on bosses than Thunderlord. It ’ sulfur kind of a mariner of all trades kind of machine gun with the add utility of giving you an Arc carapace. For the legendaries pick your RPM preference. memorial is the closest to the old community Hammerhead at a 450, Thermal Erosion gives you that faster pace Delirium-feel, and Seventh Seraph SAW is the hardest hit and besides gives you the advantage of being able to produce Warmind Cells as an add fringe benefit if you equip global Reach.
For PvP, your best stake is going to be something harder hitting like Commemoration or the SAW as they have better image and pumping out bullets fast with a machine gun in PvP doesn ’ t very give you much of an advantage as heavy machine guns constantly just kill other guardians with pair of a lead shots. You ’ d quite have the range and stability. That ’ s all for our best machine guns in Destiny 2 for PvE, PvP, & Gambit as of Beyond Light. If you ’ ra concerned in learning more weapon recommendations. Check out our across-the-board lists below : refer Posts