refer : The 10 Best side Quests In Outriders
Mods are modifications to weapons and armor that can be equipped. You can read our entire usher to mods here. You ‘ll end up unlock and discovering new mods as you play, specially if you ‘re dismantling Rare and Epic items.
4 Best Mods For The Freeze Technomancer
The Freeze Technomancer makes use of the Cryo Turret as its most important skill. freeze is pretty good for those large-scale boss fights wax of constantly respawning minions, such as during the more unmanageable endgame expeditions. Although Elites and Captains will frequently resist the freeze, stopping charging grunts can help you manage the fight .
refer : Outriders : 7 Things It Does Better Than Gears Of War
The best mods for a Freeze construct include Ice Component, which transforms your blight Turret into a Freeze Turret ; the Increase Damage mod for the Cryo Turret that scales with your anomaly ability, and Freezing Boost, a class neutral mod that increases your damage by 15 percentage against freeze enemies .
You could besides pick up :
- Tier 2 Ice Trap, which freezes nearby enemies when your health drops to 30 percent, great for getting out of tight situations
- Tier 3 Ultimate Freezing Bullets, so your shots freeze enemies as well
- Tier 2 Snowsquall, which freezes enemies upon reloading if you’ve previously shot them with your weapon (this is an awesome mod)
- Tier 3 Twins Mod, which allows you to place down two Cryo Turrets at once, a total game-changer
THEGAMER VIDEO OF THE DAY
3 Best Mods For The Toxic Technomancer
The Toxic Technomancer makes consumption of the Blighted Bullets and Blighted Turret to deal massive residual damage that ticks aside at your enemies. You should head down the Pestilence tree to make use of the skill-specific perks for Decay and Toxic .
relate : 10 Things That Make No feel In Outriders
The best mods for a Toxic Technomancer include Tier 3 Ultimate Toxic Bullets, which inflicts Toxic on each successful film with a bantam one-second cooldown, tier 3 Burst of Decay which induces a Toxic explosion with every critical score, and tier 2 Toxic Lead, which replenishes ammunition for each foe afflicted with Toxic killed .
You could besides try :
- Tier 2 Toxic Piercer, which scales Toxic damage based on your Armor Piercing, which ties in with some of the Technomancer’s skill tree
- Tier 2 Radical Therapy, which boosts your damage against Toxic afflicted enemies by a flat 15 percent
- Tier 1 Better Parts mod for the Blighted Turret that increases its duration by 50 percent
2 Best Mods For The Support Technomancer Build
At a very high world tier, over 12+, it ‘s a bang-up idea for one of your three-man team to go for a more support-orientated build. Against quests like the Shepherds of Enoch, you might precisely need that excess mend. We ‘ve had great achiever with the Technomancer and the Fixing Wave skill .
relate : Outriders : Should You Dismantle Gear Or Sell It ?
Some of the best mods for a Technomancer that heals their team and can still deal significant damage include the Tier 3 Quartermaster mod for the Fixing Wave skill, this replenishes your ally ‘s weapon magazine, the Tier 1 Cleansing Wind mod for Fixing Wave, which removes negative status afflictions for allies, and the Tier 3 Breathe In mod, which reduces the Fixing Wave cooldown by 20 percentage .
other mods you can try include :
- Tier 1 No Pain, No Gain mod for Blighted Rounds, when the skill ends 40 percent of damage dealt is turned into healing for allies and spread equally between them
- The Tier 1 Ice Pack mod for the Cryo Turret, when the turret ends allies are healed by 30 percent of their max health if they’re in a 5-meter radius of the turret
- The Tier 1 Killer Medic weapon mod, each killing shot replenishes 35 points of health to allies in a 5 meter radius (best in the early game)
1 Best Mods For The Pure Explosive Technomancer
If you barely want to get down and dirty and deal a much damage as potential, you can opt for an explosive Technomancer build well suited to dealing AOE price with the Pain Launcher, Tools of Destruction, and Scrapnel skills. You ‘ll want to head down the Demolisher tree for extra cooldown resistance and anomaly power .
Some of the best mods for dealing extra wrong include the Tier 3 Rocket Man mod, which lets you fire 3 extra rockets with the Tools of Destruction skill, the tier 3 Trap Cluster mod which doubles the number of mines you can throw out, and the Tier 3 Cannonade mod which increases the number of rockets launched by the Pain Launcher by 10. These are all endgame mods .
You could besides check out :
- Tier 1 Supplies mod for the Scrapnel skill, this is an early game mod that will give you an extra mine to throw out
- Tier 1 Rain of Pain mod for the Pain Launcher, decreases the skill’s cooldown by 34 percent
- Tier 3 Ultimate Bone Shrapnel neutral mod, critical shots explode enemies into shrapnel that inflicts bleed damage (best for those who just want to cause havoc)
future : Outriders PSA : World Tiers Do n’t actually Matter
TheGamer ‘s Game Of The Year – 2021
17 editors, 77 games. One top ten-spot .
About The Author
( 385 Articles Published )
Harry Alston is a writer based in the UK. He was once number one in the earth on Call of duty : Black Ops and now spends his days chasing that past aura .
From Harry Alston