relate : Stardew Valley 2 : What We Would Want To See In A sequel
Over the run of respective years, players will invest hard work into their farm while besides taking on quests and exploring everything the worldly concern has to offer. NPCs can be found all over the map and can be worth talking to for both items american samoa well as in-game relationships. specific NPCs can besides be married if the player chooses so, and the musician ‘s sex wo n’t impact which NPCs can be married.
The Center of Pelican Town
The center of pelican Town contains Pierre ‘s General Store, the Clinic, the Fountain, the Stardrop Saloon, 1 River Road, and Gus ‘s Trailer. here are where the NPCs of Pelican Town can be found :
- Pierre will be at Pierre’s General Store, which is located near the Mayor’s Manor.
- Pierre’s wife Caroline will also be at the General Store, usually hanging out in the back.
- Abigail, who can be married, can also often be found at the General Store. She’ll either be walking around the store or in the back. Sometimes Abigail will also take a trip to the west forest or the beach.
- Leah, who’s also available for marriage, may also drop by Pierre’s General Store from time to time. Leah also frequents the Stardrop Saloon.
- Harvey, an eligible NPC to marry, runs the town Clinic, so he can reliably be found there. Though sometimes he’ll visit the Fountain.
- Maru, another NPC that players can marry, will sometimes visit the clinic as well.
- Gus runs the Stardrop Saloon alongside his wife Penny. They’ll usually be found either there or in their trailer, also in the center of town.
- Shane can periodically be found in the Stardrop Saloon.
- Alex is one of the NPCs who live at 1 River Road. He’s also available for marriage, and his house is located right next to Pierre’s General Store. Sometimes he’ll be at his dog pen right outside his house.
- Evelyn and George can also be found at 1 River Road. Evelyn mostly resides at home but will walk around town at least once a day. George, on the other hand, is always found at home.
relate : The Best Stardew Valley Fan Art
The East of Pelican Town
To the east of pelican Town lies the JojaMart, run by the Joja Corporation. This area does n’t have excessively many NPCs, but there are a couple who can be found here :
- Morris runs the JojaMart, though the player can purchase it from him for 5000 gold.
- Sam, who is available for marriage, can be found working at the JojaMart when he’s not at home at Willow Lane or walking around town.
- Shane also works at the JojaMart as a stock clerk.
The South of Pelican Town
The confederacy of Pelican Town contains the Blacksmith, the Museum, the Mayor ‘s Manor, the Beach, and both 1 Willow Lane and 2 Willow Lane. The follow nonproliferation center can be found in this area :
- The Blacksmith is run by Clint, who’s the only noteworthy NPC in the building.
- The Museum is frequented by Marnie and her niece Jas, as well as Vincent.
- The only occupant of the Museum is Gunther, who runs the Archaeology Center.
- Lewis, the mayor of Pelican Town, can be found at his manor. He’s the first person players meet in the game, and while he’ll be at the manor sometimes, he can also be found at Pierre’s General Store, the Saloon, the beach, or a nearby pond.
- At the beach, players can find Elliot, who lives in his cabin there. Though sometimes he takes strolls on the beach or to the bridge just north. He’s also an NPC that can be married.
- Also occupying the beach is Willy, a fisherman who can be found fishing or running his fishing shop.
- Leah and Haley can also sometimes be found at the beach.
- Birdie, an NPC initially found on Ginger Island, will relocate to the beach after players finish her quest.
- Jodi lives at 1 Willow Lane along with her two sons Vincent and Sam. Jodi’s husband, Kent, is away serving in the army at the beginning of the game. He’ll return home during the spring of year 2.
- Emily and Haley occupy 2 Willow Road. Haley, who can be married, can also be found at the beach, the fountain, and south of Marnie’s Ranch.
Some of the occupants of pelican Town occupy in the nearby afforest .
- The first is Marnie, who lives at her ranch with her nephew Shane and niece Jas.
- Leah also lives in Cindersnap forest. She can be married and can reliably be found either there or around town.
relate : Stardew Valley and Five early Games Confirmed for Xbox Game Pass
The Wizard’s Tower
The Wizard ‘s Tower can besides be found in Cindersnap Forest. The Wizard that lives here ca n’t be visited randomly, however. Players must wait several weeks into the fib to unlock the match quest before they can unlock his loom .
amazingly, a few NPCs found around town actually live up in the mountains. They live up at 24 Mountain Road .
- Demetrius lives at the Carpenter’s Shop, just north of the village, though he can also be found at the lake, the mines, or the fountain.
- Maru, who can be married, is also often at the Carpenter’s Shop. She can also be found at Harvey’s Clinic, which was previously mentioned.
- Robin runs the Carpenter’s Shop, and she can only be found there.
- Sebastian, who can be married, is also at the Carpenter’s Shop, though he can also be found wandering around town or the lake.
- At the Adventurer’s Guild, players can come across Gil. He’s usually there with Marlon, though Marlon is first encountered in the mines.
- A homeless man, Linus, also lives in the mountains. Located near the mines and the Carpenter’s Shop, players can find the tent where he lives.
In the mines, the players can come across the Dwarf. They ‘re a bit unmanageable to interact with, but some players may find the advantage worth the disturb. They ‘re in a hide room that can entirely be accessed by destroying the rock that blocks it with a steel pick or a cherry bombard. Players can try interacting with them, but it will be futile since they only speak Dwarvish .
In ordering to understand them, players will have to discover four Dwarvish Scrolls hidden around the mines. once collected, those scrolls have to be donated to the Museum for a Dwarvish Translation Guide. Players can now purchase assorted items from them, such as bombs or elixirs .
To the far northwest of the map lies the Calico Desert. In order to travel here, players must either repair or purchase a bus. The independent buildings here are the Casino and the Oasis Store. The Oasis Store is run by Sandy, who can only be found here .
relate : Stardew Valley : Things You Did n’t Know About Calico Desert
At the casino, players may first come into contact with the Bouncer that guards the back entrance. only by completing a quest for Mr. Qi will players be granted access to the casino. In order to trigger this quest, players must unlock the Skull Cavern. Once his quest is completed players will be allowed inside the casino, where they can find Mr. Qi. He can besides sometimes be found on Ginger Island .
In the back of Willy ‘s Fish Shop, players can find a bedraggled gravy boat. Repairing it and buying tickets will allow players to travel to Ginger Island, where they can find a number of unique NPCs not found on the mainland .
- Birdie is an old woman who can be found on the west side of the island. Speaking to her will trigger the “Pirate’s Wife” quest, after which Birdie will move to the beach in Pelican Town.
- Leo is another NPC that can move to Pelican Town. While he initially lives on Ginger Island, all the players have to do is become good friends with Leo and he’ll move to Pelican Town.
The Mushroom Cave
like to the Dwarf, there ‘s an NPC who must be freed in holy order to interact with him. Professor Snail will be found trap inside Mushroom Cave, and players must use either a bomb calorimeter or explosive ammunition to set him absolve. After this, he runs the Island Field Office, which players can use to donate items .
adjacent : Stardew Valley : Why Players Should Consider Marrying Sebastian
5 Standalone Sci-Fi Movies That Should Have Launched Franchises
There are plenty of democratic sci-fi franchises out there but there are plenty more movies that should have spawned franchises and did n’t .
About The Author
Jason Tyler Van Duine
( 44 Articles Published )
list writer for Gamerant, besides runs a personal blog, screenstarreviews.com
From Jason Tyler Van Duine