At the beginning of the game, players are given a choice to either finish bundles at the Community Center or pay for different rewards through JojaMart. It can be a unmanageable decision, so we are here to help. This lead will go over the pros and cons of each build, helping you make your decision .
Related : Stardew Valley Guide : What You Can Do In Every Area
Updated August 20th, 2021 by Gabrielle Huston: Stardew Valley is a complicate game that does n’t explain a lot to players right off the squash racket. For exemplar, it ‘s not immediately clear what the fallout will be if you decide to fund Joja alternatively of helping the Junimos rebuild the concentrate. This template has been updated to make the advantages and disadvantages a well-defined as possible so that you know what you ‘re getting into .
THEGAMER VIDEO OF THE DAY
How Do You Choose To Build The Community Center?
The Community Center is a big build up fair North of Pierre ‘s General Store. The building remains locked until Spring 5. Entering the area on this day if it ‘s not showery ( or any day subsequently ) will trigger a cutscene with mayor Lewis, who unlocks the build for you. This will begin the ‘Rat Problem ‘ bay. After completion, the Community Center will be available to you .
relate : Things We Wish We Knew Before We Started Stardew Valley
The Pros Of Unlocking The Community Center
once the community center is available, players will be able to unlock different rooms that contain bundles. In total, there are six rooms. Additionally, each room has smaller bundles that provide individual rewards. Let ‘s go over the rewards for each bunch .
To learn more about the requirements for each bundle, check out our dispatch template on Community Center bundles .
|Room||Rewards For Each Bundle||Reward For Completing All Bundles In The Room|
|Crafts Room Bundle||
|Fish Tank Bundle||
||Glittering Boulder Removed|
|Boiler Room Bundle||
|Bulletin Board Bundle||
The Cons Of Repairing The Community Center
The main downside of working with the Junimos rather of letting JojaMart buy up the community center is that you have to collect so many unique items by doing a variety of tasks. You ca n’t merely focus on one income source and optimize it until you ‘re making money like it ‘s nothing .
It ‘s designed to force you to fish at unlike times of day and in different seasons, to raise unlike animals, and to try to grow high-quality crops ( among many other things ). This is purposeful, to get new players to experience everything that the game has to offer, but it can become boring promptly for temper veterans .
The Result Of Completing The Community Center
overall, there are a distribute of rewards from the Community Center. What happens when you finish it, though ?
After finishing the Community Center, there will be a reopening ceremony with all of the town. With the build up accomplished, JojaMart will go out of business, and the location will transform into an abandoned lot that you can turn into a movie theatre. You will be able to purchase tickets and invite people to watch a movie with you. To build the theater, you ‘ll need to complete an extra pack adenine well .
relate : How to Complete the Missing Bundle in Stardew Valley
additionally, Pierre’s General Store will then be open on Wednesdays, and the schedule of many people will now involve visiting the Community Center. For model, the blacksmith will be closed on Fridays because Clint spends all day at the center .
How Do You Choose To Build A JojaMart Warehouse?
alternatively of finishing the Community Center, you can besides choose to pursue helping JojaMart. To begin the JojaMart story, all you have to do is visit JojaMart and talk to Morris. He will offer a membership to the store for 5,000g. Accepting this will convert the Community Center into a Joja warehouse .
The Pros Of Opening A JojaMart Warehouse
rather of donating different resources for bundles, you will pay for each wages. Below are the rewards and prices .
|Reward||Bus Repair||Bridge Repair||Glittering Boulder Removed||Minecarts Repaired||Greenhouse|
The Cons of Opening A JojaMart Warehouse
Completing the major community projects this means will not provide the smaller rewards that are given from the Community Center. In total, you will have to spend 135,000g to purchase all of the bundles. only one package can be purchased at a time. however, once purchased, it will be completed the next day .
The Result of Opening A JojaMart Warehouse
After the bundles are paid for, you will receive your own soda machine, which gives one Joja Cola a day. additionally, you will be able to purchase the Auto-Petter, which prevents animals from losing friendship .
related : Stardew Valley : Everything The Luck Stat Affects
Which Option Is Better?
Looking at these two options side by side, they seem to give similar rewards. The Community Center gives more little rewards, but each chief reward is the lapp. additionally, the movie field is available through both .
How do they play into the story?
- The Community Center also offers a rich story that values friendship and happiness. The bundles are also meant to bring you closer together with the people of Pelican Town. After finishing all six bundles, the town gathers in the Community Center to kick Joja out of town.
- Choosing the JojaMart route seems like falling back into your old ways. Remember the opening scene of the game? You used to be a mindless worker for Joja, before moving to Pelican Town for a fresh start. Choosing to complete tasks for JojaMart may result in a story that doesn’t feel as ‘full’. You will not experience the town coming together.
How do they impact the gameplay?
- The Community Center offers specific goals for a player to follow. When a bundle asks for something that can only be found in one season if there is rain, that becomes a goal. In total, you will need to gather dozens of items. These bundles create goals, allowing you to explore different items in the game.
- With JojaMart though, you don’t have to focus on different items. Instead, you could just mass produce a high-selling item. The goals are less structured with the JojaMart route. Instead of planning different times to fish or forage, the goal is just ‘make money.’
Which one should you choose?
- It is a good idea to choose the Community Center for your first game. If you are just now diving into Stardew Valley, the Community Center will provide you with an experience to learn more about the game.
- If you have been playing Stardew Valley for a while and don’t really care about the story anymore then go for JojaMart! Choosing JojaMart is great for those who want to focus on making the best, most high-profit farm. Although choosing JojaMart may not be as satisfying, it is still content in the game that should be experienced at least once.
Regardless of which road you choose, there is still tons of extra content in Stardew Valley. Do n’t forget to check out guides for the post-game, including the fantastic Ginger Island .
next : Stardew Valley : Complete Guide And Walkthrough
Stardew Valley : Complete Guide And Walkthrough
Your arrant template to Stardew Valley .
About The Author
( 340 Articles Published )
Jacqueline Zalace is a writer for TheGamer, based in Austin, Texas. When she ‘s not writing or playing television games, you can catch her doing yoga and paint .
From Jacqueline Zalace