StarCraft: Mass Recall
StarCraft : Mass Recall ( SCMR ) is a undertaking that recreates the classic StarCraft and Brood War gameplay adenine good as the entire single-player campaigns within the StarCraft II engine. StarCraft : Mass Recall contains 68 maps, 59 from the original StarCraft/Brood War game, 3 that were hidden or deleted on respective StarCraft supports, and 6 from the 1998 demonstration political campaign .
You need to have StarCraft II installed in rate to play the Mod. StarCraft II is free-to-play, you can download the game client from the StarCraft II Official Game Site .
besides check out :
Do not hesitate to leave feedback or suggestions in the comment section below.
Reading: Starcraft: Mass Recall
We hope you all enjoy playing StarCraft : Mass Recall !
– The StarCraft : Mass Recall – team
“Ah, Executor! En Taro Adun! It is good to see you once more upon the field of battle.” – Fenix
FRIENDLY DISCLAIMER: This Mod and all political campaign files are release. This means, all who work on Mass Recall are putting their detached time into an incredibly comprehensive remaster of all of StarCraft and Brood War, including entirely new custom campaigns such as the Stukov Series and Enslavers Redux. therefore, there should be absolutely no expectations that tease fixes or newfangled features will be released in any classify of timely manner. This is a “ we ‘ll get to it when we get to it ” position. Please be mindful the modders hera have work lives, family lives, and simply do not have the energy to maintain a lively sour cycle to keep the Mod 100 % up to date. We do promise we will release updates when we feel they are quick to be released. We hope that you understand our military position on this .
“Receiving incoming transmission…” – Adjutant
December 29th, 2021
The spanish ( EU ) localization of StarCraft : Mass Recall ( translation 8.0.1 ) is nowadays available !
The first base major redesign of our project foliate is now live !
StarCraft : Mass Recall is done for the foreseeable future. Have fun !
You can find all substantive files that are required in order to play StarCraft : Mass Recall, adenine good as the Bonus campaign Enslavers Redux in the “ Downloads ” section below !
note that the Cinematics addon has not changed. If you have the latest Cinematics addon already installed, do not replace it with the file included with StarCraft : Mass Recall v8.0, this is fair a “ dumbbell ” file in event you ‘re not using the addon .
“This is kind of exciting for me.” – Sarah L. Kerrigan
StarCraft: Mass Recall 7.0 Trailer #2
StarCraft: Mass Recall 7.0 Preview Trailer #`1
“ACCESSING CONFEDERATE NETWORK >” – Confederate Network
Current Version: 8.0.1
Localizations (one of these required):
SCMR Cinematics Pack ( Recommended )
Enslavers Redux Bonus crusade ( Recommended )
To install the SCMR Cinematics Pack if you ‘ve already run the installer without it, replace the “ SCMRcinematics ” file in your “ Mods ” booklet with the one in the cinematics pack download. similarly, if you have already downloaded the English Localization Mod but wish to change languages to one of the above supported versions, replace the “ SCMRlocal ” Mod file in your “ Mods ” folder with the respective language you wish to use .
If you ‘ve played previous versions of StarCraft : Mass Recall, for a clean facility it is recommended you delete any previous StarCraft : Mass Recall-related folders or ZIP-Archives from your StarCraft II initiation directory, and edit or rename the SCMR.SC2Bank charge in ( Documents ) /StarCraft II/Banks .
Older versions and localizations
SCMRlocal changes from v7.3 to v8.0, provided by 628w
“Uh… how do you work this damn thing?” – Marine
( for Windows, if you ‘re using Mac follow the manual of arms installation steer below )
For a fresh auto-install please carefully follow these steps:
1. Download the SCMR installer and the compulsory files ( see the “ Downloads ” section above ) .
2. Move all downloaded ZIP-Files and unzip the installer to your StarCraft II installation directory. The nonpayment way to it is : “ hundred : \Program Files ( x86 ) \StarCraft II\ ” .
3. Run the installer .
4. After SCMR is successfully installed, use the shortcut on your Desktop to run SCMR .
Auto install video guidebook by DeltronLive
note that this is for an older version, good make certain you have all the latest needed files specified in the “ Downloads ” section above, otherwise the process is the lapp .
If auto-install fails and/or you would like to manually install SCMR, please carefully follow these steps:
1. Download the want charge sets ( see the “ Downloads ” department above ). For StarCraft : Mass Recall to work by rights you need to download the Campaign Maps – that are bundled with the Main Mod ( SCMRmod ) and a “ dummy ” Cinematics Mod ( SCMRcinematics ) – a well as the Assets Mod ( SCMRassets ) and a Localization Mod ( SCMRlocal ) .
2. then extract all ZIP-Files to a folder of your choice. The extract folder should look like graphic [ 1 ] under .
3. now, open your StarCraft II initiation directory where the StarCraft II.exe ( WIN ) or .app ( MAC ) is located. Per default this is on your primary C : drive under “ Program Files ( x86 ) ” ( WIN ) or “ Applications ” ( MAC ). The standard paths to the StarCraft II facility directory are shown below .
Windows: "C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II"
The StarCraft II installation directory should look like to graphic [ 2 ] below. eminence that you may need to create the “ Maps ” booklet here if it does not already exist. then move the booklet called “ Starcraft Mass Recall ” ( with small letter “ hundred ” ) from the extract booklet to the “ Maps ” folder within your StarCraft II facility directory. The “ Maps ” booklet should now look like graphic [ 3 ] downstairs .
4. Next, move the “ Mods ” booklet from the extract folder into the StarCraft II installation directory ( the same identify as the “ Maps ” booklet ). Your “ Mods ” folder should now have four Mod files and resemble graphic [ 4 ] above.
5. While your newly placed “ Starcraft Mass Recall ” booklet within the “ Maps ” booklet should now look like graphic [ 5 ] downstairs .
Other (older) manual installation guides:
Alternative ways to play
If the above doesn’t work for you, first and foremost make sure that:
- you have all the necessary files in the right directories
- you’ve set the correct paths for the shortcut
- you’re running the latest version of StarCraft II
Alternative way to play without the shortcut:
- locate SC2Switcher.exe in the Support folder (your StarCraft II installation directory)/Support
- locate the SCMR Campaign Launcher file in (your StarCraft II installation directory)/Maps/Starcraft Mass Recall
- drag and drop the SCMR Campaign Launcher file to SC2Switcher.exe
If you wish to play while logged on to Battle.net, you will need to take the following steps:
- Launch StarCraft II using the Battle.net launcher
- Alt-tab to Desktop
- Launch StarCraft: Mass Recall using the created shortcut
notice that you can still save and load any SCMR map, a long as you ‘re logged in .
Bonus Campaign – Enslavers Redux Installation
ZIP Download – hypertext transfer protocol : //gametracker.one/projects/starcraft-mass-recall/files/3246278
This file includes a newfangled 30-mission extra bonus campaign “ Enslavers Redux ” by OmegaWeaponX ! This serial contains 4 episodes, with 9 unique maps per Terran, Protoss, and Zerg races, with 3 epilogue maps. Content and report is based on the master Enslavers custom maps in StarCraft and Dark Vengeance maps in Brood War. Features brand new dialogue and floor, missions, and enhanced heroes with their own level-up mechanics ! Learn what happens between the major StarCraft episodes and the events leading up to StarCraft II : Wings of liberty !
While this custom campaign can be played stand-alone by opening up the alone Enslavers Redux Campaign Launcher and launching missions from there, it is besides integrated into Mass Recall via the “ Extras ” menu. In arrange to load it by rights in for the Mass Recall Launcher to work with this campaign, follow these instructions :
- Download the above ZIP-file containing Enslavers Redux
- Go into your StarCraft II folder -> SCMR Mass Recall -> Extras:
- Within Extras, place your ZIP-file, then uncompress it there. You should have a folder that says 8. Enslavers Redux. It should look like this now:
- You’ve got Enslavers Redux installed! Now from the SCMR Campaign Launcher go to Extras and click on the Enslavers Redux menu panel. You can launch any mission from here or open the Enslavers Redux Campaign Launcher and launch missions from there!
Please note – This crusade has no singular sound recording for voices and as such it is required that subtitles are enabled in club to actually read what transmissions are saying : )
“Come, stand here. You need to see this.” – Gerard DuGalle
“I swear it’s always some damn thing.” – Joeyray
Make certain to check out the car install and manual install video guides besides linked above. The conclusion resultant role in these videos is the same, regardless of install method acting .
besides make sure you ‘re using an up-to-date version of StarCraft II .
- Param/Value/-Error: If lots of texts are like that, you may have a problem with your Mods: Delete SCMRmod and SCMRlocal, and re-download them from the links above. If it is only one or two lines (say, a mission objective), report it in the comments section (in that case, please specify which language you are playing in).
- Dependency cannot be loaded: The Mods are not at the proper place. Check that you have put your Mods (SCMRmod, SCMRassets and SCMRlocal) in the “Mods” folder, as on the pictures above.
- Unable to load map: Your Maps are not at the proper place. Check that you have put the episode files such as “1. Rebel Yell” in a folder “Starcraft Mass Recall”, itself to be placed in “Maps”, as on the pictures above.
“Who’s in charge here?” – Marine
[ Click here to view full credits ]
Map Design and Scripting
based on the StarCraft 2: Brood War Mod by
Additional development by
Custom 3D Models and Textures by
|GhostNova||Units: Dropship, Stukov (co-author SoulFilcher), SC1 Queen’s Nest, SC1 Ghost, SC1 Citadel of Adun, SC1 Battlecruiser, SC1 Siege Tank, SC1 Academy, SC1 Devourer
Portraits: Fenix, Duran, Stukov (co-author SoulFilcher), Goliath
|Thrikodias||Units: Tassadar, Observatory, Arbiter Tribunal, Warp Gate, Bengalaas, Kakaru, Psi Emitter, Stasis Cell, SC1 Defiler Mound, SC1 Photon Cannon, SC1 Robotics Facility,
Portraits: SC1 Mengsk, Valkyrie, Tassadar, SC1 Adjutant, SC1 Zasz, SC1 Daggoth, SC1 Corsair, SC1 Defiler, Dropship, SC1 High Templar
|GnaReffotsirk||Carrier, Shuttle, Queen, Creep Colony, SC1 Guardian|
|Cacho56||Units: UED marine, SC1 Sunken Colony
Portraits: Duke, DuGalle, SC1 Arbiter, SC1 Siege Tank, SC1 Battlecruiser, SC1 Science Vessel,
|SoulFilcher||Units: Ion Cannon, SCV (Retro), Stukov (co-author GhostNova)
Portraits: Stukov (co-author GhostNova)
Icons: Kerrigan, Tassadar, Devourer, Queen
Portraits: SC1 Overmind
|XibadivS||Control Tower, Machine Shop|
|Snowflake Entertainment / Project Revolution||Valkyrie|
|Hammer107||ComSat Station, SC1 Barracks, SC1 Engineering Bay, SC1 Missile Turret, SC1 Starport, SC1 Armory, SC1 Bunker, SC1 Factory, SC1 Medic, Raynor (Vulture), SC1 Spore Colony, Tassadar (Gantrithor)|
|Kailniris2||Shield Battery, Psi Disrupter textures|
|Delphinium1987||Psi Disrupter mesh|
|MSeverns||Duran, Raszagal units|
|DaveSpectre||Jim Raynor portrait|
|Skulluse||Sarah Kerrigan portrait|
|ZeShmoutt||Retextured Hunter Killer, Devouring One|
|SyCoAttack||Dark Protoss (Shakuras) doodad retextures|
|TooMuchTuch||Decals: Alpha, Delta, Nova, Omega Squadron, UED, Kel-Morian Combine|
|Frankiealaplaaja||Decals: Mar Sara militia, Sons of Korhal|
|Kostyarik||Animations: briefing Start button, score screen|
|Re1deR||Briefing transitions, portrait highlight texture|
|Jones FixedPlaceholderFixedPlaceholderFixedPlaceholderFixed||Town sign textures FixedPlaceholderFixedPlaceholderFixedPlaceholderFixed|
|luhkoala||SCMR loading screen, remastered victory screen backgrounds, additional loading screen artwork|
|Existor FixedPlaceholderFixedPlaceholderFixedPlaceholderFixed||SCMR logo & banner FixedPlaceholderFixedPlaceholderFixedPlaceholderFixed|
|Leader_DS||Spanish (European) version|
|bluefenixcursed FixedPlaceholderFixedPlaceholderFixedPlaceholderFixed||Spanish (Latin American) version FixedPlaceholderFixedPlaceholderFixedPlaceholderFixed|
For Brood War-like multiplayer, you can have a look at Starbow .
Old time Brood War players may enjoy the Carbot Animations Brood War serial .
other custom campaigns from assorted authors can be found at the Custom Campaign Initiative .
Read more: Counter Tips to Beat Malphite – LoL Impact
This is a completely unofficial, non-profit, fan-made and free-to-play remake and in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and/or Activision Blizzard, Inc .
StarCraft, Brood War, Wings of Liberty, Heart of the Swarm, Legacy of the Void, Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries .