Spider-Man Miles Morales – Guide: Main Story Quest List, Side Quests, and Quest Structure
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales continues the report of Marvel ’ s Spider-Man of 2018 developed by Insomniac, but this time it focuses on the new Spider-Man that has arrived in town.
Miles Morales will have to investigate a new conspiracy in the main missions, although you can besides explore Manhattan to find side missions, activities and challenges.
Below you will find our Marvel’s Spider-Man Mission List: Miles Morales and Campaign Unlocks, plus an explanation of how the mission structure and links to other Miles Morales guides.
On this page you will find :
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales story unlocks and quest list
Below you will find a list of all the chief missions in Marvel ’ s Spider-Man : Miles Morales, including the XP rewards and the most celebrated unlocks that are achieved by completing some missions :
List of main missions of the campaign of Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales:
- Grab the web shooters (3500 XP)
- Farewell Gift – (1000 XP)
- Unlock Suits
- New Thwip (3500 XP)
- Unlock Spider-Training
- Always with the people (3500 XP)
- Christmas Eve (3500 XP)
- Unlock Activities from the FNSM app
- Reconnection (1500 XP)
- Unlock Capsules of Time
- Unlock Fast Travel
- Time to Regroup (4000 XP)
- Unlock Classic Outfit
- Someone left the light on … (1500 XP)
- Industrial Espionage (4500 XP)
- Unlock Roxxon Labs
- Underground Covert (4500 XP)
- Unlock Underground Hideouts
- Final Ovation (5000 XP)
- Advancing through the noise (5000 XP)
- Unlock Sound Samples
- Spider-mole (6000 XP)
- Blood Bonds (5000 XP)
- Like real scientists (5500 XP)
- The Battle for Harlem (5500 XP)
- Unlock New Game +
- Unlock Ultimate Difficulty
- Unlock Replay Mission
- Unlock Replay FNSM app
- Unlock Postcard Challenge
- Unlock Side Quest The Cat Overboard
Other Spider-Man Miles Morales guides:
Activities and collectibles :
Postcards : where are they and how to overcome Postcard challenges with clues
strait samples : where are they and how to get sound samples
Spider-Man Suits :
Read more: Top 10+ Websites to Download Games
- Spider-Man Suits and How to Unlock Each Suit, Including Activity Sheets and Components report card this ad
- How to complete the Cat Overboard side quest to unlock the Cat Outfit from the shop
- A New Universe become : how to unlock the Into the Spider-Verse become and its mods
- Purple Reign Costume : How to complete the Back to the Beginning side quest to unlock the Purple Reign costume
- winter become : How to complete the side quest We have a clue ! to unlock the Winter suit
side missions :
- How to complete the side quests Looters ! ! ! and El Gato alabama Agua
- How to complete the Back to the Beginning side quest
- How to complete the side quest We have a clue !
Mission structure in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Marvel ’ s Spider-Man : Miles Morales follows the same mission structure as its predecessor, allowing you to explain an open-world version of Manhattan, a campaign to complete, and batch of extra activities to participate in if you feel like it .
Most of the main missions will begin arsenic soon as you have completed the former deputation, placing a luff on the map that you will have to reach by moving with your cobweb. Upon arrival the independent fib will continue .
sometimes you can take breaks from the main campaign to complete side missions, activities, or fair explore the city. You can do whatever you want during those moments, indeed have playfulness until the game tells you where to go .
It is crucial to remember that Marvel ’ s Spider-Man : Miles Morales does not force you to continue the fib, but allows you to decide when you want to continue with the main campaign .
Marvel ’ s Spider-Man : Miles Morales is already in stores, so we have prepared a series of guides to help you on your adventure, including a list with all the story missions of the independent crusade, collectibles guides with all the Postcards and All the Sound Samples, plus a guide to all the costumes and how to get the most iconic ones, like the Store Cat costume or the A New Universe Suit based on Into the Spider-Verse.
Side missions, activities and challenges in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
When you have completed the main Miles Morales campaign, or plainly when you feel like taking a break in from history, you can participate in a multitude of activities and challenges around Manhattan. That includes stopping crimes, completing FNSM app activities, finding Underground caches, tracking your Spider-Training, and completing side missions .
You will have to play depart of the chief campaign to unlock these activities : Spider-Training, for exercise, is only available after completing the deputation “ New Thwip ” and gaining access to the FSNM app after completing “ Christmas Eve ”.
once you have unlocked a type of activeness you can participate at any prison term in the game .
You can besides check what activities you have left to do in each zone by visiting the function. This will allow you to see how many missions you have left to complete and may help you find the particular challenge location .
The FNSM app will allow you to cursorily determine what side missions, crimes and activities are happening in your surroundings. If you select something from the app, a detail will appear on the function, helping you find it promptly .
Depending on the challenge or activeness you decide to complete, you could take Activity Tokens, Components, XP and, if you complete a specific deputation, a new Suit.
good fortune completing Marvel ’ s Spider-Man : Miles Morales !