|This page or parts of this page were previously transcluded from lore pages per this discussion.
This page should be checked for potential unrelated lore and other information. Please remove this banner when the page has been cleaned up.
A compilation of the preset Khajiit faces available in Skyrim
illustration of a distinctive Khajiit male
Khajiit are cat-like people who come from Elsweyr, known for high intelligence and agility. These traits make them identical good thieves and acrobats, but Khajiit are besides awful warriors. however, they are rarely known to be mages. Khajiit by and large stay on land, but plagiarism and Skooma trade does draw some to work as sailors.
Khajiit anatomy differs greatly from both men and elves, not only because of their fur, dock, and sometimes toe-walking stance, but besides their digestive system and metamorphosis. Khajiit, Argonians, and Imga are the alleged “ beast races ” of Tamriel because of these large differences. Khajiit have a life similar to that of humans. There are no well-documented cases of cross-breeding between Khajiit and other races, though there are rumors of such a thing. The foreign appearance and behavior of Khajiit make them coarse targets of racial discrimination .
For more information, see the chief lore article .
In-Game description [edit ]
Hailing from the province of Elsweyr, they are intelligent, quick, and agile. They make excellent thieves due to their natural stealthiness. All Khajiit can see in the dark at will and have unarmed claw attacks.
Traits [edit ]
- Claws ability (FormID
000aa01e): Khajiit claws do 12 points of damage in addition to their base damage value of 10 points for unarmed combat.
- Although the in-game text says “Khajiit claws do 15 points of damage.“, the actual effect magnitude is only 12 points.
- The game data also describes the effect as “Khajiit claws do four times the damage of a man’s punch.“
- Night Eye lesser power (FormID
000aa01d): Improved night vision for 60 seconds, multiple times per day.
- Fortify WarmthCC (FormID
FE000872): Your Khajiit blood improves your resistance to cold environments by 15 points.
Raw DietCC (FormID
FE000877): Your Khajiit blood allows you to eat raw meat without risk of disease.
- Height: 1 (M), 0.95 (F)
Gameplay [edit ]
Khajiit, like Argonians, make beneficial thieves due to their bonuses in skills typically associated with stealth-oriented classes. Night Eye is a handy lesser might while dungeon-crawling or for seeing at night, when many thieves do their work. Their claw bonus helps in brawl, and, combined with the Fists of Steel perk up, makes unarmed combat feasible .
In fight, players have the opportunity to take advantage of the Khajiit ‘s bonuses to one-handed and ranged weapons, and their potent bonus to Sneak makes sneak attacks accessible at early levels .
Khajiit may be taunted with “ You’ll make a fine rug, cat! “ and “ You remind me of my cousin’s cat. Killed that too! “ in battle. Upon finding a dead body they may besides say “ I’ll claw the eyes out of whoever did this! “
Skills [edit ]
celebrated Khajiit [edit ]
Notes [edit ]
- The Khajiit Claws racial bonus to unarmed damage stacks with other sources of damage increase, such as perks like Fists of Steel and equipment like the Gloves of the Pugilist.
- As Khajiit lack the relevant dialogue, you cannot marry them even through use of the console, although it can be utilized to transform a marriageable NPC into a Khajiit. If the player is a Khajiit, marriage is still possible with any marriageable NPC.
Bugs [edit ]
- Khajiit tails may sometimes continue to move after death. This is more common with dead bodies that were put in areas for show, such as finding a dead body in a jail cell in a dungeon, and not as common with actual NPCs that are killed. If a Khajiit, the player’s tail will often continue to move after death.
- Khajiit tails may sometimes stop moving at all after death, freezing in the place where they were in the moment of death.