Rocket League is now a free-to-play title, so you have no excuse not to try out one of the most fun games out there. And now is a big clock to jump into the vehicle-football jazz band game that shouldn ’ thymine work but actually does .
But what is new in temper three, what are the 1.94 temporary hookup notes all about, and what prison term precisely does it all kick off ? We ’ ve got all the all-important information on Rocket League season three below .
When does Rocket League Season 3 start?
Rocket League season two ended last night, with an update dribble in the game at midnight UK prison term ( that ’ s the midnight between 6th April and 7th April ). And the developers from Psyonix are not going to keep us waiting for besides long when it comes to kicking off Rocket League season three .
They ’ ve confirmed in a tweet that Rocket League season three begins today, 7th April, at 8am PDT. That translates to a UK launch time of 4pm BST on 7th April. not retentive to go, then !
Your daily dose of TV & Entertainment news
Sign up to be the first to know about breaking stories and new series !
Thanks, you are now signed up to our daily television receiver and entertainment newsletters ! We look forth to sending you our e-mail updates .
sign in to/ register for a RadioTimes.com account to manage your e-mail preferences
To manage your electronic mail preferences, cluck hera .
When does Rocket League Season 3 end?
Rocket League season three is presently slated to end on 11th August 2021. This means it will run for around four months, which is what you ’ d normally expect from a season in the game. That should be enough clock time for you to make the most of this hot new content !
Rocket League Season 3 NASCAR and Formula 1 content
As the developers teased in a blog mail about the fresh season : “ To properly celebrate the art of car race, we had to bring in two legends that practically perfected travel rapidly : NASCAR and Formula 1. Both of these titans of the track are racing into Rocket League throughout Season 3 with their own bundles. ”
a well as the NASCAR and F1 vehicles, there ’ randomness besides a newfangled original car coming to the game as part of season three. It ’ south dubbed the Tyranno, and it ’ south described as a “ master of dash with a Dominus hitbox ” .
Throughout the season you ’ ll besides be able to try out the new-look DFH Stadium Circuit, which is “ outfitted with a cut and all the pageant found trackside during a backing Sunday ” .
Rocket League Season 3 Rocket Pass
In a consecrated web page about the Rocket League Season 3 Rocket Pass, Psyonix explains that there are 70 main tiers to the Rocket Pass this clock time around. You can besides progress beyond these tiers to earn painted versions of blue-ribbon Rocket Pass Items. The dislodge rewards that everyone can earn include a Mechwing Decal ( Peregrine TT ), some snazzy Roskilde Wheels, and a Jester Topper .
Rocket League Season 3 adds the Trade In Menu
It ’ mho besides been confirmed that a new Trade In Menu will be added to Rocket League as partially of the season three update .
As Psyonix explained in a big web log post about this handy feature : “ In the new Trade In menu, you ’ ll see your tradable inventory organized into three categories : core Items, Tournament Items, and Blueprints. Your items in each of these categories are organized by curio. This new menu displays how many Trade Ins you have available, making it much easier to trade your items in promptly and efficiently. ”
Rocket League Season 3 challenges
We don ’ t have the full moon dislocation of Rocket League temper three challenges merely however, but the Psyonix web site does promise there will be raw hebdomadally challenges and season-long challenges that will allow you to unlock customisation options for free. And there will be even more challenges available to Rocket Pass Premium members .
Rocket League Season 3 rewards
The full list of Rocket League season three competitive rewards is so far to be revealed, but we ’ ll be certain to update this article when it is. As common, you can expect some goodly prizes to go to those hard-working players who achieve the best possible rankings before the end of the season .
Rocket League Season 3: 1.94 update patch notes
now that the Rocket League season three update has arrived, Psyonix has shared the full patch notes. The update was given the numeral appellation of 1.94, and you can read the fully patch notes – in the words of Psyonix – below .
- For the latest news and expert tips on getting the best deals this year, take a look at our Black Friday 2021 and Cyber Monday 2021 guides.
Changes & Updates
Trade In Update
- Trade Ins are now managed in their own section in the Garage
- All Trade In-eligible items are now in three categories – Core Series Items, Tournament Items and Blueprints.
- The Trade In menu displays how many eligible Trade Ins you have, sorted by category and rarity
- Trade Ins still operate the same way as before:
- 5 Uncommon = 1 Rare
- 5 Rare Items = 1 Very Rare
- 5 Very Rare = 1 Import
- 5 Imports = 1 Exotic
- 5 Exotics = 1 Black Market
- Tournament Items and (revealed) Blueprints can now be traded in regardless of series. The Tournament Item or Blueprint you receive from a Trade In is directly tied to the series of the items you traded in. So if you trade in three Ignition Series Blueprints and two Ferocity Series Blueprints, you’ll have a 60 per cent chance to receive an Ignition Series Blueprint and a 40 per cent chance to receive a Ferocity Series Blueprint.
Player Trading Eligibility
- Before trading with other accounts is activated, new accounts must:
- Reach XP Level 30
- Have 50 or more minutes in Online Matches
- Accounts with XP Levels 30-99:
- Can trade three times per day
- Limit of 2,000 Credits per trade
- Accounts with XP Levels 100-249:
- Can trade ten times per day
- Limit of 10,000 Credits per trade
- Accounts with XP Level 250 or greater:
- Unlimited trades per day
- Limit of 100,000 Credits per trade
New Frame Rate Options for PC
- In the Video tab under Settings, the FPS slider on PC has been replaced with a ‘Frames Per Second’ dropdown menu
- This menu will give you a list of FPS options based on your GPU and display
- The ‘Uncapped’ option at the bottom of the list will ignore the framerate cap when Vertical Sync is disabled but may cause screen tearing for some players depending on the hardware configuration
- Settings will now sync to the EOS cloud and share across all linked accounts
- Nintendo Switch support for cloud syncs will come in a future update
- Each Playlist option under the Play Menu has a rad new image
- Added unlock countdown timer for Seasonal Challenge Stages
- Added link support to the in-game news panel
- ‘Fransis Derelle’
- ‘Monstercat Silk’
- Corrected the appearance of Team Liquid Decals when high quality Shaders are enabled
- Fixed a bug causing the Music Playlist to appear off-screen when reducing the Interface Scale
- A player’s first trade will no longer hang for 20-30 seconds after enabling 2FA on your Epic Games Account
- Fixed a bug affecting the “Invite to party” option in Friends List if both players are playing through the Epic Games Store
- [Tournaments] Teams that have won two out of three matches should no longer see extra matches generated against the same opponent (This bug fix is dependent on PsyNet updates related to tournament access and matches that are happening in the coming weeks)
- Fixed a bug with the Season Free Challenges display counter
- Localization fixes for French, German, Japanese, and Polish
And that ’ s your distribute ! We ’ ll be certain to bring you more news on Rocket League season three as it emerges .
Check out some of the best subscription deals in gaming below:
Visit our video game release schedule for all upcoming games on consoles. Swing by our hubs for more Gaming and Technology news.
Looking for something to watch? See our TV Guide .