besides read : Bejeweled, Minecraft among games inducted into hall of fame
Image courtesy – Minecraft Gamepedia
Respawn Achor recipe
- Players need 3*3 crafting grid
- Players need 6 blocks of crying obsidian, which can be acquired from Nether.
- Players need 3 blocks of glowstone
- Place 3 block of crying obsidian in the top row of 3*3 crafting grid.
- Place 3 blocks of crying obsidian in the lower row of 3*3 crafting grid
- Place 3 blocks of glowstone in the middle row of the 3*3 crafting grid
- Minecraft Respawn Anchor Block can be crafted by placing blocks in the above format
besides read : How to make crafting board in Minecraft to build more complex items ?
How to use the Minecraft Respawn Anchor
The accession of the Respawn Anchor in Minecraft allows players to respawn in the Nether area, which was previously impossible. Though it is possible now, there a few steps which need to be followed in order to respawn in Nether. here is how players can use Respawn Anchor obstruct to respawn in Nether –
besides read : Minecraft Dungeons Secrets and Chests ‘ locations for the Secret Cow grade
- When players have the respawn anchor block and is right-clicked upon with the glowstone then the texture of the block will change. Because of the glowstone, it will start emitting light at level three.
- Using four glowstone, one can charge the respawn anchor block.
- It is crucial to charge the respawn anchor in order to use it.
- When fully charged, it will indicate a green dial on the side of the surface. The indication is a sign that the respawn anchor can be used to set the spawning point.
- This means when a player dies in Nether, they will spawn next to the anchor block to which the spawning point was earlier set.
- For setting a spawn point every time, one charge gets used from the anchor block. Thus, users have to recharge it after every spawn.
besides read : How to drop items in Minecraft Dungeons and salvage old equipment to earn emeralds ?