There is a huge range of different secrets to find in the game, some supernatural, some historical, and some are good hilarious cosmetics. Some of these secrets are weapons as well, as there ‘s a huge swath of weapons to be found, customized, and upgraded. then in an attempt to help with that, we ‘ll be exploring a few Red Dead Redemption 2 that you might have missed .
related : 10 Best Secret Achievements & Trophies In Red Dead Redemption 2 ( & How To Get Them )
Updated on May 1, 2021 by Scoot Allan: Fans have been playing Rockstar Games ‘ hit sequel farseeing enough to have learned about most of RDR2 ‘s secrets. however, it took a while for some players, and with modern fans picking up the game every day aiming for 100 % completion, some of Red Dead 2 ‘s secrets could still be hard to find. Since there are then many Red Dead Redemption 2 secret locations to explore in the game, we ‘ve added a more in-depth guide to help players get the most out of the game .
30 Meet The Bandit Siblings At The Aberdeen Pig Farm
The Aberdeen Pig Farm is one of the more uncomfortable shroud areas in the bet on. As you ride by the farm a nice portly man speaks to you, just wanting to show a strange some cordial reception. He and his “ wife ” then bring you inside and make you a sweet home-cooked meal .
But, things take quite a turn as after eating the meal, Arthur blacks out. entirely to wake up in a hole in the ground with all his money gone. Turns out the pair are actually brother and sister and they ‘ve robbed every passerby for years. thankfully you can go back and retrieve your lost cash while besides taking out your vengeance .
How to find the Aberdeen Pig Farm:
• Follow the train tracks north of the “B” in Bluewater Marsh
• The northbound road you reach will take you to the Aberdeen Pig Farm ‘s driveway
How to retrieve your stolen money:
• Return to the Aberdeen Pig Farm and kill the Aberdeens
• Examine the painting of the old woman near the front door
• Retrieve your stolen plunder from the hidden cabinet
THEGAMER VIDEO OF THE DAY
29 Don’t Miss Big Valley’s Hidden Stuffed Gorilla
There ‘s a big primate in the Big Valley that can be found at the bottom of a ravine. And in that ravine is a break crate. Inside that break crate is … a gorilla ? honestly, it is one of the leftover privy locations in RDR2 considering no one has any estimate what this gorilla is there for .
It seems to be on a pedestal so it ‘s most likely stuffed, but out of all the possible things to include, why a gorilla ? obviously, this basically confirms King Kong DLC .
How to find the stuffed gorilla:
• Locate the ravine good south of the “Y” in Big Valley
• When you cross two wooden bridges examine the ravines underneath
• You ‘ll see a broken crate and early debris down one of the ravines
28 You Can Find The Mountain Monk Meditating In The Grizzlies
For players who fed their Arthur a bit besides much, this following introduction is for you. A great identify to hike and burn some calories in RDR2 is the Grizzlies ! These mountains are tall, punic, and are obviously home to some stereotyped Shaolin monks .
related : Ranked : The 14 Best Guns In Red Dead Redemption 2
While climbing to the top of the East Grizzlies near the Cumberland Forest players can stumble across a nice old batch monk. This monk is meditating at the edge of a cliff overlooking a fantastic landscape. unfortunately, he ‘s hyper-focused and would n’t talk to me, no topic how much I pestered him .
How to find the Meditating Mountain Monk:
• Make sure you are there at noon in-game time to see the monk
• Climb the batch located under the “R” in Grizzlies on the map
• Head south off the path once you reach the circus tent towards the batch ‘s edge
27 Drink From The Cauldron At The Witches Hut
Up there in the deep forests of New Amberino lays a weirdly empty tree hovel. It ‘s honestly a very nice-looking house made from a tree shell, and it ‘s entirely secluded. Inside there are ingredients, books, a breast, candles, and a steamer caldron .
I ‘ll good come out and say it, this looks like a enchantress ‘s house. evening better still, you can actually drink from the caldron. now it does n’t do much more than lawsuit Arthur to blackout and spawn him 30 feet away, but it ‘s still a cryptically charming privy sphere .
How to get to the Witches Cauldron
• Head to the hills northeastern of Fort Wallace in the Grizzlies East area
• You ‘ll find the Witches Hut fair above the “N” in Ambarino
26 Try And Catch The Ghost Train In Lemoyne County
In the northwestern separate of the Lemoyne area in RDR2, there lies a skittish ghost. It ‘s credibly not the type of ghost you would be expecting in all honesty. This crimson Dead sequel has had tons of dreamlike, offputting, and downright faze easter eggs so you probably have gamey hopes .
This skittish ghost is actually a ghost train. One you might happen to find on the tracks in this area late at nox. Ghost vehicles have been a staple Easter egg in games for years, by and large because they ‘re easy to create. Does n’t make them any less amazing to find .
How to find the Ghost Train:
• Head to the trail tracks immediately south of the “L” in Lemoyne
• Locate the “Welcome to Lemoyne” sign for the right caravan tracks
• Wait until around 3 am in-game time for the ghost train to arrive
• Camp and rehear at the lapp time the next nox if the train does n’t appear
25 Track Down The Feral Man In Roanoke Valley
This lone spider is a feral man you can encounter in the woods in New Hanover. The man is amply naked and roaming through the forest. Upon seeing you he ‘ll yell and run away. Wolves will then spawn apparently from nowhere and scare you off your knight .
refer : red Dead Redemption 2 : 10 Best Spots For Fishing
If you manage to chase the man back to his dwelling you ‘ll find a cave full of carvings and bones. This along with his cryptic wolf summon has led many to call this chap the Wolfman .
How to find the Feral Man:
• Follow the good of the Feral Man howling on a full moonlight for a possible early meet
• Locate the Feral Man in the forest near the first “R” in Roanoke Valley on the map
• Be sure to pick up the Runaway Diary for his floor but he ‘ll attack you if still alive
• You can either kill or capture the Feral Man and turn him into imprison
24 The Antler Knife Is Found In A Deceased Bear With A Story
The adjacent item on our shop number is the Antler Blade. It ‘s up near the top of the map to the exit of the Hanging Dog Ranch. You ‘ll find this neat little tongue right off the exhaust path. It ‘s not barely sitting on the ground by itself though, it ‘s actually perplex inside of a recently deceased bear .
It looks like the woman under the wear died even after she mortally wounded the have a bun in the oven, leaving them in the leftover position in concert. however it happened, the knife ‘s in the bear and it ‘s an comfortable grab that comes with quite the history .
How to find the Antler Knife:
• Head northwest of Hanging Dog Ranch, to the east of the Little Creek River
• Activate your map and look for two cadaver markings to find the bear and his victim
• Remove the Antler Knife from the bear
23 Track Down Marko Dragic’s Missing Robotic Automaton
Another mystery area that ‘s difficult to unlock is the shroud machine lifeform up in the white mountains. In order for it to spawn you have to complete all of the Marko Dragic side missions, it ‘s a necessity .
The car lifeform is secluded means up in the hills of Northern Amberino. It ‘s sitting quite solemnly close to the edge of a cliff and the entire scene is incredibly dreamlike and mysterious, particularly for a crippled set in 1898 .
How to find Marko Dragic’s Robotic Automaton:
• Complete “A Bright Bouncing Boy” and collect the Electric Lantern
• Head to the far northwest part of the map halfway between Colter and Spider Grove
• Climb to the top of the batch and use the Electric Lantern to locate the automaton
• The light bulb will turn red when you are facing the focus of the automaton
22 Be Sure To Add The Civil War Knife To Your Collection
This following one is less fantastic and more historically pleasing. The Civil War Knife is located at Fort Brennand good to the northeasterly of the Kamassa River. Inside the fort, go to the first construction on your left and find your way into the basement .
refer : crimson Dead Redemption 2 : 10 Ways Honor Actually Affects The fib
Inside you ‘ll see the Civil War Knife just laying on a box ampere well as the Civil War Hat. even if you ‘re not a history buff the Civil War Knives look truly dang cool. Anything with a wield like that immediately catches the center, though it is n’t the best melee weapon .
How to find the Civil War Knife:
• Find the Lindsey Wofford Bounty Hunter post horse in Saint Denis
• Head to Fort Brennand northeast of Kamassa River near Van Horn Trading Post
• Take out Wofford and his gang of Lemoyne Raiders for a nice bounty
• Activate your Eagle Eye sight to locate the trapdoor that leads to the basement
This is by far the most unmanageable localization to find. namely because in order for the game to guide you there, you ‘ve got to complete a number of things. First, you must have at least 30 different animals registered in your compendium .
future, you ‘ve got to find this random river sphere in Northern Amberino, you ‘ll see some birds flying in an interest practice. Follow them and they ‘ll lead you to a cave blocked by a boastfully stone. Riding up to the cave starts a conversation with the world ( or animal ) behind it. apparently, he locked himself away because he ‘s equitable excessively big, and immediately he ‘s identical lonely. How tragic .
How to find the blocked hidden cave:
• Study 30 different animals with your binoculars or gun oscilloscope
• Head to the Calumet Ravine to the west of the Wapiti Indian Reservation
• Startle a flock of birds at the lake and follow them to the blocked cave entrance
20 Add To Your Wardrobe And Arsenal At The Viking Tomb
To find the Viking Tomb all you have to do is go to the top correct of the function. Hover over where it says “ Roanoke Valley ” and go a sting down and to the left, you ‘ll see a asteroid geographic area on the map .
once there you can add the Viking Helm to your hat collection. besides, lodged in a skeleton is the Viking Axe, though remember that with any of the collectible axes you must pick them up after throwing them. They do n’t teleport bet on to your horse like hats and you can lose them forever.
How to find the Viking Tomb:
• Head south of the “R” in Roanoke Valley
• Locate the star-shaped area on the function
• Find the Viking Axe at the altar in the center field
• Enter a side room to find the Viking Helm on a body
• Look for stack skulls in the rooms that you can shoot to find the Viking Comb
19 Find Otis Miller’s Revolver At The End Of A Treasure Hunt
The Otis Miller Revolver requires a bite of work to find legitimately. You have to hunt down the pieces of the treasure maps from multiple secluded hermits ( such as the one that gives us the Rare Shotgun ) .
relate : red Dead Redemption 2 : The Soundtrack ‘s top 10 Songs, Ranked By Spotify Plays
These maps will lead you to a bantam cave just west of Twin Rocks, called Rattlesnake Hollow. You wo n’t be able to access this area until you ‘ve completed a fairly bit of the game, so do n’t try to rush here. But inside, in a bantam corner, is the beautiful, luminescent Otis Miller Revolver .
How to find the Otis Miller Revolver:
• Locate the first anchorite in Manito Glade, immediately north of Annesburg
• Kill the anchorite and loot the drawers in his home to find the first half of the map
• Follow the Little Creek River northwest of Wallace Station to find the second anchorite
• Kill the hermit and her dogs and loot the drawers in her home to find the second half of the map
• Find a hidden cave at Rattlesnake Hollow north of the first base “S” in Cholla Springs
18 Take A Moment At The Tiny Church
This next little confidential very smells of developer shenanigans. If you look in the bayou sphere of the map, correct below the torso of water called Lagras is an area called Lakaywhere you can stumble across a miniature church .
I have to imagine that during a dense day at Rockstar, an employee was messing about with the sizes of the models in-game. They discovered that a small church actually looks quite haunt. particularly when it ‘s all secluded like this one is. What ‘s even better is that you can actually walk inside and take a look at the bantam pews and decorations .
How to find the Tiny Church:
• Head directly north of the “Y” in Lakay near Lagras
17 Meet The Worlds Best Roleplayer At The Devil’s Cave
On the far leave side of the West Elizabeth assign of the map, players can come across a certain cave. This cave seems a spot peculiar, as most caves in the game serve as locations for parts of missions or animal hunts. This cave seems rather evacuate until you venture far inside .
Turns out that the cave is home to none other than Lucifer himself. fair pull the leg of, it ‘s actually a convention guy, but he dresses as the devil and aspires to become him. And honestly ? That ‘s even worse, which he mentions himself .
How to find the Devil’s Cave:
• Head north of Pronghorn Ranch and west of the Hanging Dog Ranch to the border
• Enter the hide cave entrance and follow the light to find the Cave Hermit
How to access the Cave Hermit’s lair:
• Find the stalagmite close to the lit cave opening on the right
• Sprint, jump, and press forward at the like time to grab the ledge
• It may take a few tries, but you ‘ll be able to meet the Cave Hermit
16 Meet The Ghost Of The Swamp During The Spooky Hours
Believe in or not, there are a fair sum of supernatural locations and creatures hidden within Red Dead Redemption 2. There are vampires, wolfmen, giants, mammoths, witches, and ghosts. One of these ghosts is the heart of a womanhood who snuffed out her own candle after finding out about her conserve ‘s matter .
relate : 7 Things Red Dead Redemption 2 Does Better Than GTA V ( & 7 Things It Does Worse )
You can see this ghost around 2 am in the Bluewater Marsh, and it ‘s quite a chilling sight. The close you walk to the tree where she ‘s hang, the more diaphanous she gets. Until finally, fair as you ‘re close enough to see everything, she disappears .
How to find the Ghost of the Swamp:
• Head to the road under the “ L” in Bluewater Marsh around 2 am
• Listen for a sobbing woman and look around with your binoculars
• When mist appears and the music starts front for the ghost near Trapper’s Cabin
• May take multiple nights for the ghost to appear so camp and retry
15 Meet The King Of The Forest Who Is A Less Appealing Tarzan
You ever heard of Tarzan ? A man raised in nature, living among the trees ? RDR2 has its own version with the King of the Forest. Up in the topmost area of New Hanover, there ‘s a anchorite who literally lives in a tree .
The hermit is anything but a gay old tree man, as he ‘ll tell you to go away. But it looks like he ‘s hollowed out the at heart of a giant tree to function as his home. There are thus many secret houses in RDR2 that would make big homes for Arthur, including the King of the Forest ‘s tree home .
How to find the King of the Forest:
• Head east of Marko Dragic ‘s testing ground, directly north of the Brandywine Drop
14 Uncover Strawberry’s Secret Moonshining Operation
The town of Strawberry in Red Dead Redemption 2 is a old-time little town. Until you get a piece further in the report it ‘s actually one of the bigger towns you come across. The mayor seems friendly, and it ‘s obvious the township is obsessed with its visualize .
Therefore it ‘s all the more surprise when Arthur discovers that the general memory has a Moonshine still hidden underneath. You can discover it completely on your own and then take the supernumerary step to actually rob the still from the shopkeep. It ‘s a nice reward for eagle-eyed players .
How to locate the hidden still:
• Walk underneath the porch of the General Store in Strawberry
• Follow prompt to peek through the basement window to discover the silent
• Enter the shop and aim your weapon at the owner to rob the basement
13 Pick up The Weirdly Unique And Rare Shotgun
The Rare Shotgun actually does n’t have much of an matter to history behind it. You ‘ll grab it from an old hermit not excessively far from the Meteor House. Cross the Brandywine Drop and go to the house-shaped square barely to your southeast. The hermit here will shoot on sight but once you take him out, you ‘re free to peruse treasures .
related : bolshevik Dead Redemption 2 : 10 Best Trinkets & Talismans, Ranked
The goal though is the Rare Shotgun, a shotgun that looks normal but is obviously rare. This weapon will disappear if you get beat before grabbing it, or leave and come back. additionally, check his nightstand for a bang-up little treasure map as mentioned above .
How to find the Rare Shotgun:
• Head immediately west of the first “A” in Roanoke Ridge
• Kill the anchorite previously located at Manito Glade north of Annesburg
• Do n’t forget to pick up the accelerator or it will disappear
12 Vetter’s Echo Is A Dangerous Bear-Filled Cabin
This next one is an amazing area chiefly because of the cinematic you get once you visit it. There ‘s an abandon house known as Vetter ‘s Echo in the upper left area of West Elizabeth that seems a little leftover. Of naturally, being the gunslinging illegitimate that we are, we decide to just walk in .
Upon opening the front doorway, however, we ‘re literally attacked by a bear. Seems the animal broke in through the back door and has good been chilling in the house waiting for person to stop by. not the most creative of obscure areas, but it decidedly demonstrates the ferocity of bears .
How to find Vetter’s Echo:
• Head northeast of the “W” in West Elizabeth on the map
• Be certain to pick up Lenny’s silver pocket watch and Dutch’s pipe inside the cabin
How to survive the bear attack (2 ways):
• Go to the back of the cabin and shoot the bear through the wall gaps, but it ‘s hazardous
• Equip a powerful weapon and get ready to go into Dead-Eye and drop on the digest
11 Find A Crashed Airplane Two Years Before The First Flight
Out of all the things to expect in an erstwhile western-styled game, I honestly was n’t ready for an airplane. Considering the first attested flight was n’t until two years after the menstruation this game takes place in, finding this flying car is odd. It ‘s up in West Elizabeth veracious above the W .
It looks like from the crash that this manque inventor ran off a cliff with his creation to test it. The most interesting function for me is that when Arthur writes a little note about it in his journal, he compares the ridicule to Icarus. I would ‘ve never guessed our protagonist Arthur knew about greek Myths .
How to find the crashed airplane:
• Head right field above the “W” in West Elizabeth, fair north of the Devil’s Cave entrance
• Walk east towards the Little Creek River
thus, What Games Are Women Supposed To Play, precisely ?
No matter what games women play, we get told to play something else
About The Author
Jacob H Buchalter
( 268 Articles Published )
Jacob Buchalter is a writer and gaming dweeb based in Arizona. He ’ s the character to get irrationally obsessed with anything related to gaming, liveliness, art, manga, and zanzibar copal. And while he isn ’ t the argumentative type, he certain is stubborn about dumb details in shows and games from 5+ years ago .
From Jacob H Buchalter