With a full rework for Mordekaiser arriving in this temporary hookup, it ’ s clear that he ’ s the one with the biggest changes hera. His new kit out wholly changes his subject, turning in him more into a revengeful heart than the heavy-metal mage he used to be. He however has a few similarities, but now rather than bringing person back to life to fight by his side with his ultimate Mordekaiser will now drag person down to a intent kingdom where he and his enemy will face off. If Mordekaiser wins, he ’ ll get to keep half of his enemies stats until that musician respawns .
besides getting a rebuff rework this time around is Ryze. The shield on his q and the etymon on his W are moving around a bite. His extra Q price will now come from a passive voice on his ultimate that levels up as he upgrades the ability, and the root will now entirely solve on targets that Ryze uses W on that are already effected by Flux .
finally, this skin is bringing back the Dark Star skin line, and even giving one to Shaco, who hasn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate had a new clamber in over four years.
As usual, you can check out the fully notes here and our thallium ; dr here .
The Iron Revenant
The unstoppable juggernaut is back from the afterworld and ready to conquer the land of the know in while 9.12 !
Q spell ranks decreased, shield removed, damage bonus now dependent on R. W now slows ; Spell Flux bonus converts slow to root .
MANA : : 400 > > > 300
MANA REGEN : : 6 > > > 8
Q – Overload
membership : : 6 > > > 5
damage : : 60/85/110/135/160/185 > > > 80/105/130/155/180
[ REM ] SHIELD : : no longer grants a shield after consuming 2 Runes
[ UPD ] SPELL DAMAGE BONUS : : 40/50/60/70/80 % ( based on Spell Flux ’ s rank ) > > > 10/40/70/100 % ( based on Realm Warp ’ s rank )
BONUS MOVEMENT rush : : 25/28/31/34/37/40 % > > > 20/25/30/35/40 %
W – Rune Prison
proportion : : 1 % bonus mana > > > 4 % bonus mana
price : : 50/60/70/80/90 mana > > > 40/55/70/85/100 mana
BASE CROWD CONTROL : : Rooted for 0.75 seconds > > > Slowed by 35 % for 1.5 seconds
SPELL FLUX BONUS : : Increased ancestor duration > > > Converts Slow to Root
E – Spell Flux
damage : : 70/90/110/130/150 > > > 60/80/100/120/140
cost : : 60/70/80/90/100 mana > > > 40/55/70/85/100 mana
[ NEW ] BOUNCE HOUSE : : now constantly bounces off the primary prey
[ REM ] PING PONG PAIN : : Bounces no longer damage enemies
[ REM ] FLUX BOMB : : no longer spreads Flux to nearby enemies on whole kill
R – Realm Warp
rank : : 2 > > > 3
[ NEW ] WARP damage : : overload price bonus against targets with Flux increased to 40/70/100 %
[ NEW ] CLOSE ENOUGH : : immediately casts at soap range when attempting to cast beyond that
MINIMUM CAST RANGE : : 730 > > > 1000
MAXIMUM CAST RANGE : : 1750/3000 > > > 3000
COOLDOWN : : 180 seconds > > > 210/180/150 seconds
Passive immediately stores up to 2 charges ; base damage increased ; AoE damage less effective against minions. Q explosion damage and AoE range decreased on minions. W heal increased. E shield adjusted and cooldown increase late .
Passive – Petricite Burst
[ NEW ] charge : : now stores up to 2 charges which will be consumed on subsequent basic attacks
BASE damage : : 5-47.5 ( levels 1-18 ) > > > 9-60 ( levels 1-18 )
[ NEW ] MINIONS ARE FRIENDS : : Deals 70 % less price to minions
Q – Chain Lash
DETONATION wrong : : 45/70/95/120/145 ( +0.60 ability power ) > > > 40/60/80/100/120 ( +0.40 ability might )
DETONATION AOE : : 200 range on minions > > > 180 range on minions
W – Kingslayer
bring around : : 60/80/100/120/140 ( +0.4 ability power ) > > > 70/90/110/130/150 ( +0.50 ability world power )
E – Abscond/Abduct
[ REM ] ABSCOND SHIELD : : no longer shields himself for 2 seconds on first mold
COOLDOWN : : 18/16/14/12/10 seconds > > > 18/17/16/15/14 seconds
[ NEW ] ABDUCT SHIELD : : Grants a 80/115/150/185/220 ( +1.0 ability office ) shield on foe champion or freak hit for 2 seconds
Base health increased. passive mana refund decreased early ; shield decreased. W shared adaptive push adjusted ; dash now interruptible by all CC .
health : : 432.36 > > > 480
Passive – Bop N’ Block
MANA REFUND : : 40-160 ( level 1-18 ) > > > 30-160 ( level 1-18 )
shield : : 80-360 ( +0.40 ability ability ) > > > 80-300 ( +0.30 ability world power )
Q – Prowling Projectile
BUGFIX : : Fixed a microbe where the projectile would not spawn towards the cursor as intended
W – You and Me!
KILL THE CAT : : Enemies now gain an aid on Yuumi when damaging the ally Yuumi is attached to
[ UPD ] SHARED ADAPTIVE FORCE : : 5/9/13/17/21 % of her attached ally ’ s adaptive violence > > > 5/7/9/11/13 flat adaptive force ( +4/7/10/13/16 % of her attached ally ’ s adaptive force )
AND I OOP : : Yuumi ’ randomness dash can be interrupted by knock-ups and knockbacks > > > Yuumi ’ s daunt can be interrupted by any immobilize two hundred
BUGFIX : : Fixed a wiretap where Yuumi would detach unintentionally when trying to attach to another champion outside of her image
Quality of Life Changes
spectator pump MODE : : range rings for Yuumi ’ south Q, W, and R nobelium retentive show on Spectator Mode
SNEAKY SNEAKS : : Yuumi now gains the same stealth screen overlie and slice on her model when attached to a champion in stealth
SADAKO ’ S JEWELRY : : The ally that Yuumi ’ south attached to now has a ring around them that only Yuumi can see
Simple Champion Changes
passive cooldown now scales based on level. R healing bonus now only applies to self-healing .
Passive – Deathbringer Stance
COOLDOWN : : 15 seconds > > > 24-12 ( horizontal surface 1-18 ) seconds
R – World Ender
heal bonus : : All incoming healing > > > Self-healing lone
W cooldown decreased .
W – Volley
COOLDOWN :: 15/12.5/10/7.5/5 seconds >>> 14/11.5/9/6.5/4 seconds
Base attack price increased .
approach damage : : 58 > > > 60
E cooldown increased ; range decreased .
E – Flawless Duet
COOLDOWN : : 14/13/12/11/10 seconds > > > 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 seconds
crop : : 850 > > > 775
Q slowly increased. einsteinium cost decreased ; bowel movement speed duration increased to match shield duration .
Q – Inner Flame
slowly : : 25 % > > > 35 %
E – Inspire
cost : : 60/65/70/75/80 mana > > > 50/55/60/65/70 mana
MOVEMENT SPEED DURATION : : 1.5 seconds > > > 2.5 seconds ( now matches shield duration )
VFX on all abilities updated. E shield increased ; price decreased late .
BASIC assail : : New purple-ier missiles and hit effects
ALL SKINS : : Cleaned up to match the newly effects on the foundation skin
DRAGON TRAINER LULU : : pyx now shoots out small pink fireballs
Passive – Pix, Faerie Companion
VFX : : Cleaned up Pix ’ s bolts
Q – Glitterlance
VFX : : New purple-ier missiles and hit effects
W – Whimsy
VFX : : Cleaned up buff effect ( for allies ) and missiles/hit effects ( on enemies )
E – Help, Pix!
shield : : 70/105/140/175/210 > > > 80/115/150/185/220
cost : : 60/70/80/90/100 mana > > > 60/65/70/75/80 mana
VFX : : Cleaned up harbor ( on allies ) and improved Pix ’ s teleport and hit effects ( on enemies )
R – Wild Growth
VFX : : fairy dust, an wholly new and pretty AoE, and cleaned up enemy hit and slow effects
Q base damage decreased early .
Passive – Double Strike
BUGFIX : : Fixed a microbe where Master Yi ’ s Double rap stacks were lasting 3 seconds alternatively of 4
Q nucleotide damage decreased early .
Q – Dredge Line
BASE damage : : 100/145/190/235/280 > > > 80/130/180/230/280
W foundation price increased. R knockback distance and chunk spawn adjusted .
W – Unstable Matter
BASE damage : : 15/30/45/60/75 > > > 25/40/55/70/85
R – Let’s Bounce!
KNOCKBACK DISTANCE : : 400 units away from Zac > > > 250 units from where target is hit
CELL DIVISION CHUNK SPAWN : : Each enemy champion spawns a collocate the first meter they ’ rhenium hit by a bounce ( subsequent bounces on the like enemy won ’ metric ton spawn extra chunks ) > > > Each bounce that hits one or more enemy champions spawns a lump ( hitting the lapp enemy still spawns a ball )
Bonus charming price flattened .
BONUS MAGIC damage : : 15-30 ( level 1-18 ) over 3 seconds > > > 15 at all levels over 3 seconds
ARAM Balance Changes
- Fiora :: +8% damage dealt & -8% damage taken >>> No changes compared to other modes
- Jhin :: -5% damage dealt >>> -8% damage dealt
- Kassadin :: +10% damage dealt & -5% damage taken >>> -5% damage taken
- Katarina :: +8% damage dealt & -8% damage taken >>> +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- Lux :: -10% damage dealt & +8% damage taken >>> -10% damage dealt & +10% damage taken
- Nidalee :: +15% damage dealt >>> +12% damage dealt
- Quinn :: +10% damage dealt & -10% damage taken >>> +8% damage dealt & -8% damage taken
- Rek’Sai :: +18% damage dealt & -10% damage taken >>> +12% damage dealt & -10% damage taken
- Sejuani :: -10% damage taken >>> -8% damage taken
- Sona :: -10% damage dealt & -15% healing done & -15% shielding done & +12% damage taken >>> -15% damage dealt & -18% healing done & -18% shielding done & +15% damage taken
- Tahm Kench :: +8% damage dealt & -8% damage taken >>> -5% damage taken
- Talon :: +10% damage dealt & -5% damage taken >>> -5% damage taken
- Trundle :: Normal >>> +5% damage taken
- Mordekaiser :: +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken >>> No changes compared to other modes
- Corki :: Normal >>> +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- Elise :: +5% damage dealt >>> +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- Fizz :: +5% damage dealt >>> +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- Galio :: +5% damage taken >>> No changes compared to other modes
- Illaoi :: +5% damage taken >>> No changes compared to other modes
- Jarvan IV :: Normal >>> +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- Karthus :: -8% damage dealt >>> -6% damage dealt
- Kled :: Normal >>> +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- Nocturne :: +5% damage dealt & -10% damage taken >>> +10% damage dealt & -12% damage taken
- Riven :: +5% damage dealt >>> +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- Swain :: -6% damage dealt & +6% damage taken >>> -5% damage dealt
- Yorick :: -5% damage dealt & +8% damage taken >>> -5% damage dealt & +5% damage taken
- BASIC ATTACK :: New hit effects
- PASSIVE – CURSED TOUCH :: Cleaned up existing effects
- Q – BANDAGE TOSS :: Added a subtle effect to show the width of his missile and brightened the tip of it
- W – DESPAIR :: Now displays a reflection and has a better representation of the hitbox. New, more condensed impact effect.
- E – TANTRUM :: New AoE, now with sand, and a better representation of the hitbox
- R – CURSE OF THE SAD MUMMY :: More sand and actual Shuriman runes
- ALL SKINS :: Cleaned up to match the new effects on the base skin
- SAD ROBOT AMUMU :: New, robot-y effects across all his abilities
- BASIC ATTACK :: New hit effects and adjusted weapon trails
- PASSIVE – BATTLE FURY :: New rage indicator effect
- Q – BLOODLUST :: More visible heal effect with reduced noise
- W – MOCKING SHOUT :: Added a cast effect that shows range
- E – SPINNING SLASH :: New effect that shows the actual width of the AoE
- R – UNDYING RAGE :: New activation and buff effects
- ALL SKINS :: Cleaned up to match the new effects on the base skin
- DEMONBLADE TRYNDAMERE :: New FI-YAHHHHHHHHHHHH-ERY effects
- BASIC ATTACK :: New sparky missiles and hit effects
- PASSIVE – SHORT FUSE :: Empowered hits are more explode-y; missiles are more sparky
- Q – BOUNCING BOMB :: More sparks, new missile, and the explosion now leaves a crater that shows the size of the AoE
- W – SATCHEL CHARGE :: New explosion that leaves behind a crater; new upward movement to reinforce the knock-up feel; new hit effects; adjusted AoE indicators to match hitbox
- E – HEXPLOSIVE MINEFIELD :: Subtle trail on the missiles and range indicator on the mines. Also leave small craters on impact. And of course, more sparks!
- R – MEGA INFERNO BOMB :: MUSHROOM CLOUD AND MORE SPARKS! New cast, indicators, missile, AoE, and hit effects.
- MAD SCIENTIST ZIGGS :: Now with more bubbles and green goo
- POOL PARTY ZIGGS :: Cleaned up the noise on his abilities and adjusted to better match the rest of the skin line
- SNOW DAY ZIGGS :: Cleaned up the noise on his abilities and added some warmth to his missiles and explosions
- ARCANIST ZIGGS :: Added the crater in his ultimate and updated the indicator to match the base skin’s
- ODYSSEY ZIGGS :: Added the crater in his ultimate
- Warwick’s Q – Jaws of the Beast tooltip now lists the correct AP ratio
- Split rewards now display on Ranked Armor on the Loading Screen
- The “End-of-Vote” flash on the Surrender box no longer re-appears when the timer expires for those who have already voted
- The Surrender box can now be properly be moved around
- Headhunter Nidalee’s Q – Javelin Toss’s javelins have been adjusted for colorblind players to better see them
- Jhin’s Q – Dancing Grenade now properly bounces to other targets even after its damage is consumed by Sivir’s E – Spell Shield
Upcoming Skins and Chromas
- Dark Cosmic Jhin
- Dark Star Karma
- Dark Star Shaco
The pursue saturation will be released this eyepatch :
- Dark Star Shaco
- Dark Star Karma
- Dragonslayer Braum
Read more: The Great EarlyGame URF Tier List Guide