relate : No Man ‘s Sky : How To Get Pure Ferrite
The trouble is, Salvaged Data is n’t the easiest thing to come by. You have to hunt for it, literally like a space archeologist. hera ‘s our guide on how to find Salvaged Data in No Man ‘s Sky.
Planet Exploration And The Analysis Visor
This is the traditional way players have found Salvaged Data since it was first put into the game. The process is relatively elementary if a bit time-consuming. You just need to travel to a planet and then turn on your analysis Visor, then search the reason for Technology Modules .
THEGAMER VIDEO OF THE DAY
- You’ll need to craft an Analysis Visor first, this can be done by building it with one Carbon Nanotube.
- Then you visit a planet, turn on your Visor, and search for the blue symbol that looks like an upside-down WiFi symbol.
- Dig into the ground to unearth the Technology Module.
relate : No Man ‘s Sky : The Best Pets, Ranked
You can besides use Waypoint Markers to show the location of Minor Settlements, inside of which you ‘ll find a Technology Merchant .
- You can fly around a planet and search for Waypoint Markers to save time.
- There isn’t a guarantee that the Merchant will actually sell Salvaged Data, which means you might need to visit a few different settlements.
- You can put down a base computer to mark the Settlement, only necessary if you don’t have enough Units to purchase all the Data at once.
- You can “auto-save” scum the shop by getting back into your ship. This will refresh the Merchant, making this one of the most reliable ways to get loads of Salvaged Data, providing you have enough cash.
What Is Salvaged Data Used For?
Salvaged Data is used to purchase various base-building blueprints, from childlike stairs to huge domes. This varies in price, but can sometimes cost over 10 Salvaged Data, so you ‘ll need a few before you can get originate buy what you want for your basis .
- You can trade-in your Data at either the Space Anomaly or Construction Research Unit for Blueprints.
- You can also refine Salvaged Data into Nanites. Although it’s not the quickest way to farm Nanites, we have a guide for that here, if you’ve already stocked up on the blueprints you want there’s no reason not to start refining. You get 15 Nanites per Salvaged Data.
future : No Man ‘s Sky : How To Farm Quicksilver
“ I Quit The Game Immediately ” : Trans Players Respond To Forza Horizon 5 ‘s Deadnaming
Forza Horizon 5 addresses you by the mention on your Microsoft account, but for some trans players, that has unexpected consequences .
About The Author
( 381 Articles Published )
Harry Alston is a writer based in the UK. He was once number one in the worldly concern on Call of duty : Black Ops and now spends his days chasing that past aura .
From Harry Alston