After selling an token for the first prison term you take a attend in your Moonlighter Price Book to find whether you overcharged or undercharged your customer, which can consume a draw of prison term and effort. This could besides be costly if you sell a valuable item for less than its worth. This guide will help you determine the detail prices in Moonlighter. These lists evaluate the most valuable items to help you get maximum profit out of what you collect in the dungeons .
Books, Jottings, and Design
not merely are they the most expensive items you can come across while exploring the dungeons, but
besides the rarest. They are found in Boss Rooms, Rare Chests & Black Holes ( watch out for sparkling
glitter on the background to find Black Holes )
There are 4 Dungeons in Moonlighter, each with a alone list of prices and marketable items, some of these items are used in crafting so lay down certain to shortlist the items you need to use for upgrades. here ’ s a list of all the crafting items and their perfective Moonlighter Price :
Most Valuable Moonlighter Items and Prices
If you ’ re in a run where your goal is to collect items to sell and make gold, always try to collect the
items in this list. Remember to always organize the items in your bag and push-down list like items together
to create more space .
Tips and Tricks
here are some tips to help you get the most gold out of your findings :
1. All items have a Perfect Price however if an item is popular at your store then its price increases by
approximately 20 %.
2. Upgrade your shop and add a Glass Display to sell your most valuable items at a higher price
( approximately 17 % ).
3. Keep an eye out for rich customers ( Hat Icon ) as they tend to overpay for items in the Glass Display
4. Upgrade your cash register to entice customers to add up to 40 % tips when paying.
5. Watch out for thieves ! Tackle them by rolling towards them to retrieve your steal detail .