related : Final Fantasy 14 : How To Change The Color Of Your Chocobo
For exemplar, there are a number of mounts within the game that can lone be unlocked by collecting a specific collection of mounts in ordain to open a new request. The Kirin mount is one of these particular mounts, gained by completing the side quest “ A Legend for a Legend ”, which unlocks after collecting the Nightmare mount collection. Read on below to find out how to get your own Kirin ride in Final Fantasy 14.
THEGAMER VIDEO OF THE DAY
Pre-requisite Mounts Needed to Get the Kirin Mount
In order to unlock the “A Legend for a Legend” sidequest, players must first collect all of the Nightmare mounts.
These are six mounts dropped by specific Extreme versions of the trials relating to the initial elemental primals from the original A Realm Reborn content. Each of the six Extreme trials has an individual mount tied to it as a reinforce, with a luck of them dropping as a random reward .
The trials, mounts, and their unlock quests are as follows:
- The Bowl of Embers (Extreme) — AithonUnlock Quest: ” Ifrit Ain’t Broke” given by Urianger in The Waking Sands (X:6, Y:5).
- The Howling Eye (Extreme) — XanthosUnlock Quest: “Gale-force Warning” given by Vorsaile Heuloix in New Gridania (X:9, Y:11).
- The Navel (Extreme) — GullfaxiUnlock Quest: “Quake Me Up Before You O’Ghomoro” given by Urianger in The Waking Sands (X:6, Y:5).
- Lord of the Whorl (Extreme) — EnbarrUnock Quest: “Whorl of a Time” given by Urianger in The Waking Sands (X:6, Y:5).
- The Striking Tree (Extreme) — MarkabUnlock Quest: “Judgment Bolts and Lightning” given by Scarlet in New Gridania (X:9.9, Y:11.4).
- Akh Afah Amphitheatre (Extreme) — BoreasUnlock Quest: “Drop Dead Shiva” given by Urianger in The Waking Sands (X:6, Y:5).
relate : Final Fantasy 14 : Everything You Need To Know About Triple Triad
The bang-up thing about this older message is that it ‘s much more accomplishable immediately, as the level capital has been raised more than once since this content released, and players are now able to enter dungeons and raids as an undersize party option, where their levels and items are n’t synced. As a consequence, all of the above trials can be completed solo by players at level 80, or even earlier depending on their classify and gearing degree .
additionally, The Howling Eye ( Extreme ), The Navel ( Extreme ), and The Bowl of Embers ( Extreme ) trials all have a chance of dropping the Nightmare Whistle, which summons the Nightmare mount, but this is not necessary for the Kirin mount .
A Legend for a Legend Quest
Once players have obtained all of the six Nightmare mounts, they can undertake the “A Legend for a Legend” side quest. This quest is given by the Wandering Minstrel in Mor Dhona at (X:21, Y:8).
After speaking with him and witnessing a brief cutscene, the Wandering Minstrel will give you the Magicked Dizi item and ask you to go to a designated placement in Mor Dhona ( X:19.1, Y:17.9 ). Go to the specified placement to get another cutscene and your raw Kirin fife detail to summon the Kirin mount, deoxyadenosine monophosphate well as the “ Ichiban ” accomplishment.
next : final Fantasy 14 : 10 Sidequests With amaze Rewards ( And How To Start Them )
Pokemon Unite Is Growing In The wrong commission
Pokemon Unite is falling army for the liberation of rwanda behind the competition when it comes to the metagame, cosmetics, and playfulness events .
Read more: Roblox: 15 Best Horror Games
About The Author
( 646 Articles Published )
FFXIV Discord lurker and Majima stan. You can find her much retweeting/liking Yakuza-related tweets @ megpelliccio .
From Meg Pelliccio