Best Team Composition for Kazuha
Kazuha is a firm and compromising submarine DPS. He can group enemies with his elemental skill and his damage is not bad either. He can besides give your party an elementary damage bonus which is very good if you ’ re running a team with only one element, such as a full pyro team. This doesn ’ thymine mean that Venti or Sucrose is going to be replaced by Kazuha in every team composition. There are teams where it would be a lot preferred to have Sucrose than Kazuha, such as vaporize and melt compositions where Sucrose ’ s passive helps the other members of the party. While Venti is easily the strongest Anemo bomber DPS character, if you ’ re having trouble hitting enemies inside his elemental burst, Kazuha ’ s elemental skill does the same thing but in a shorter fashion and a much lower fish. Have you played Genshin Impact ? An case of a team composition you can run with Kazuha is a Keqing electro-charged team. This team has Keqing as its chief DPS while Kazuha acts as a substitute DPS together with another hydro character, preferably Xingqiu. Assuming that Keqing is built as an electro DPS alternatively of a forcible DPS, Kazuha ’ s Ascension 4 passive gives this team the damage boost it needs as every electro whirl buffs Keqing ’ south electro damage while clumping small enemies with his elemental skill .
What are Kazuha’s Talents?
Kazuha ’ second talents are all pretty good so we ’ five hundred recommend keeping them all at the same degree. however, if you ’ rhenium build Kazuha ’ s elemental mastery with little to no attack, it ’ randomness dependable to leave his talents at level 1 and focus on maxing out his level .
Garyuu Bladework (normal attack)
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 5 rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE damage upon impact. If this plunging attack is triggered by Chihayaburu, it will be converted to Plunging Attack: Midare Ranzan.
- Plunging Attack: Midare Ranzan: When a plunging attack is performed using the effects of the elemental skill Chihayaburu, plunging attack damage is converted to Anemo damage and will create a small wind tunnel via a secret blade technique that pulls in nearby objects and opponents.
Chihayaburu (elemental skill)
Unleashes a secret proficiency deoxyadenosine monophosphate boisterous as the rush weave that pulls objects and opponents towards Kazuha ‘s current military position before launching opponents within the AoE, dealing Anemo damage and lifting Kazuha into the publicize on a rushing gust of wind .
- Press: Can be used in mid-air.
- Hold: Charges up before unleashing greater Anemo damage over a larger AoE than Press mode.
- Plunging Attack: Midare Ranzan: Within 10 seconds of remaining airborne after casting Chihayaburu, Kazuha can unleash a powerful plunging attack known as Midare Ranzan.
When a plunge attack is performed using the effects of the elemental skill Chihayaburu, plunging attack wrong is converted to Anemo damage. On land, Kazuha creates a humble wind burrow via a mystery blade proficiency that pulls in nearby objects and opponents. Midare Ranzan ‘s wrong is considered a plunge attack .
Kazuha Slash (elemental burst)
The touch proficiency of Kazuha ‘s self-styled bladework — a single convulse that strikes with the force of the first winds of fall, dealing AoE Anemo damage. The blade ‘s passage will leave behind a field named “ Autumn Whirlwind ” that sporadically deals AoE Anemo damage to opponents within its stove .
- Elemental Absorption: If autumn whirlwind comes into contact with Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro, it will deal additional elemental damage of that type. elemental absorption may only occur once per use.
Soumon Swordsmanship (first ascension passive)
If Chihayaburu comes into liaison with Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro when cast, Chihayaburu will absorb that element and if Plunging Attack : Midare Ranzan is used before the impression expires, it will deal an extra 200 % ATK of the absorb elemental type as wrong. This will be considered plunging attack damage. elemental assimilation may alone occur once per habit of Chihayaburu .
Poetics of Fuubutsu (fourth ascension passive)
Upon triggering a eddy reaction, Kaedehara Kazuha will grant all party members a .04 % elemental damage bonus to the element absorbed by eddy for every indicate of elemental command he has for 8 seconds. Bonuses for different elements obtained through this method can co-exist.
Read more: Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince Review – IGN
Cloud Strider (utility passive)
- Decreases sprinting stamina consumption for your own party members by 20%.
- Not stackable with passive talents that provide the exact same effects.
What are Kazuha’s Constellations?
Kazuha ’ mho configuration, like other characters, provides significant changes to him. His C1 and C4 deal with his department of energy recharge problems. His C2 gives him a massive elementary mastery buff and his C6 puts a main DPS Kazuha discussion on the board with the wrong bonus it offers from every item of elemental mastery and the Anemo infusion. however, keep in beware that this infusion can be overridden .
C1 – Scarlet Hills
Decreases Chihayaburu ‘s cooldown by 10 %. Using Kazuha Slash resets the cooldown of Chihayaburu .
C2 – Yamaarashi Tailwind
The fall whirlwind discipline created by Kazuha Slash has the follow effects : Increases Kaedehara Kazuha ‘s own elementary domination by 200. Increases the elemental mastery of characters within the field by 200. The elemental mastery-increasing effects of this configuration do not stack .
C3 – Maple Monogatari
- Increases the Level of Chihayaburu by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
C4 – Oozora Genpou
- When Kaedehara Kazuha’s energy is lower than 45, he obtains the following effects:
- Pressing or holding Chihayaburu regenerates 3 or 4 Energy for Kaedehara Kazuha, respectively.
- When gliding, Kaedehara Kazuha regenerates 2 energy per second.
C5 – Wisdom of Bansei
- Increases the level of Kazuha Slash by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
C6 – Crimson Momiji
- After using Chihayaburu or Kazuha Slash, Kaedehara Kazuha gains an Anemo infusion for 5 seconds. Additionally, each point of elemental mastery will increase the damage dealt by Kaedehara Kazuha’s normal, charged, and plunging attack by .2%.
The Best Kazuha Builds
The best weapons for Kazuha depend on the type of artifact chief stats you ’ ra run. If you ’ ra running a full elemental domination on him, we suggest going for a sword that has energy recharge as its submarine stat like Sacrificial Sword. If you ’ re running energy recharge and double elemental command, we suggest an elementary domination sword, like Iron Sting or Freedom-Sworn. With that being said, his artifact independent stat priority can be energy recharge sands with elemental mastery for the rest or straight up elementary command for everything. Just make surely to have at least a 180 % energy recharge if you ’ rhenium running him as a solo Anemo quality on your team. If you have Venti, then having around a 145 % energy recharge works. If you don ’ t have elementary command pieces for Kazuha, you can go for energy recharge, Anemo damage bonus, and crit rate/damage. But we highly recommend going for elemental mastery .
Best Weapons for Kazuh
- Revolutionary Chorale:
- A part of the “Millennial Movement” that wanders amidst the winds.
- Increases damage by 10~20%. When the character wielding this weapon triggers elemental reactions, they gain a Sigil of Rebellion. This effect can be triggered once every .5 seconds and can be triggered even if said character is not on the field.
- When you possess 2 Sigils of Rebellion, all of them will be consumed and all nearby party members will obtain “Millennial Movement: Song of Resistance” for 12 seconds. “Millennial Movement: Song of Resistance” increases normal, charged, and plunging attack damage by 16~32% and increases attack by 20~40%.
- Once this effect is triggered, you will not gain Sigils of Rebellion for 20 seconds.
- Of the many effects of the “Millennial Movement,” buffs of the same type will not stack.
- Infusion Stinger
- Dealing elemental damage increases all damage by 6~12% for 6 seconds. Max 2 stacks. Can only occur once every 1 second.
- After dealing damage to an opponent with an elemental skill, the skill has a 40~80% chance to end its own cooldown. Can only occur once every 30~16 seconds.
Best Artifacts for Kazuha
- 2 piece bonus: Anemo damage bonus +15%
- 4 piece bonus: Increases swirl damage by 60%. Decreases the opponent’s elemental resistance to the element infused in the swirl by 40% for 10 seconds.
To wrap things up, Kazuha is a very solid addition to Genshin Impact. Kazuha presents players with another bomber DPS/support Anemo option. Choosing between Kazuha, Venti, and Sucrose can make the remainder between dealing good wrong and great damage. With Sucrose, you ’ five hundred want a team that focuses on elemental reactions, as her passive buffs the elementary mastery of her party members. interim, Kazuha thrives on a team typography that focuses on an elemental carry that can systematically deal damage like Diluc, Klee, or Keqing.
A immediate barter team besides exists, if that ‘s your jamming. This kind of team focuses on rotating between party extremity ’ s elemental skills and bursts. A common quick barter team with Kazuha is Venti, Xiangling, and Bennett. alike to his character in early teams, Kazuha ’ s passive buffs the twirl component ( which is pyro in this typography ), while Venti provides the much-needed energy refund. Cedric Pabriga is a freelancer writer for IGN. He spends most of his day listening to music or playing television games. He besides writes short stories in his excess time. You can follow him on Twitter @ IchikaRika .