Don ’ metric ton forget that Hunter ’ s Arena : Legends is presently absolve with PlayStation Plus, so have certain you grab it. hera ’ s everything new with Hunter ’ s Arena : Legends update 1.04.
Read more: Control: Punch Card Puzzle Solution
Hunter’s Arena: Legends Update 1.04 Patch Notes
These patch notes come from the game ’ s official Steam page.
- Fatal error and Crashing issues have been fixed.
- Server stabilization for smoother gameplay.
- Frame drop issues have been optimized on both PC and PlayStation. Overall frame rates increased.
- Ray-Tracing feature temporarily down for better optimization. It will be back up in a timely manner.
3. Balance Adjustments
We listened to your feedback and suggestions and made poise adjustments on the Hunters.
We made sure each Hunter didn ’ metric ton lose its singular trait and narrowed the poise gap.
overall balance wheel has been adjusted and will allow for more moral force fight.
Your suggestions are an enormous avail to our team so please provide them through our Discord channel .
- Basic attack damage, HP stats have decreased.
- Basic attack’s projectile speed has decreased.
- Delay after last Basic attack has increased.
- Delay after using “Crushing Ice” has increased.
- Guarding against Momo’s attacks consumes less stamina.
- Wicked Release” projectile speed has decreased.
- After “Villaness’ Return”, Dalgi revives with less HP.
- Wu Kong
- Increased delay for using Quickstep
- Delay after using “Heavenly Figure” has increased.
- “Earthquake” activates faster.
- Delay after “Earthquake” has decreased to allow faster action after the skill.
- Invincibility duration has increased after Quickstep
- Super Armor activates now after landing “Death Embrace”
- Delay after “Exploding Rage” (Passive) has decreased to allow faster action after the passive skill.
- “Crushing Blow” hit range has increased.
- “Shadow Clone” activates faster.
- Not being able to activate “Mark of Shadow” additional press has been fixed.
- “Inferno” skill range has increased.
- Delay after “Incinerate” (Passive) has decreased.
- Activates Super Armor when using “Meteor Dash”
- “Elemental Wave” projectile speed has increased.
- Delay after “Thunder Grasp” has decreased to allow faster action after the skill
- Delay after retrieving shield from using “Shredder” has decreased.
- Other skills can be used while using “Force Barrier”
- Skill damage has increased.
“Valiant Charge” skill damage has increased.
- Skill damage has increased.
- Gameplay – Adjust Camera Sensitivity – Camera sensitivity has been optimized and allows for increased sensitivity. (Higher for faster camera movement and lower for slower camera movement)
- L2, R2 button’s sensitivity has increased.
- PS5 Activities feature is added
5. Bug Fix
- Changes made on Settings not being put in effect has been fixed.
- Characters with “Frozen” debuff being able to move has been fixed.
- Legendary tier item’s attack damage and stats have been fixed..
- UI not showing up properly has been fixed.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed for optimal gameplay.
Hunter’s Arena: Legends is available nowadays on personal computer, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 .
– This article was updated on August 6th, 2021