How to Find the Team GO Rocket Boss Giovanni
There are two main steps you need to complete before you can even try to beat Giovannin in Pokémon GO. The first is to acquire a Super Rocket Radar. This detail is the powered up version of the regular Rocket Radar, which lets you do battle against the Team GO Rocket Leaders. however, while you can get one of the lesser Radars by battling Team GO Rocket Grunts, the Super Rocket Radar is entirely available one room .
How to Beat Giovanni in December 2021
And immediately we come to the true question of how to beat Giovanni in Pokémon GO for December 2021. To do it you will need firm counters, which we list below. More than that though, you need to strategize using his own tactics against him. First off, make certain your persian rejoinder international relations and security network ’ triiodothyronine in your first slot. Swapping Pokémon will cause Giovanni to pause his own attacks for 2-3 seconds, letting you do damage and gain Charged Attack department of energy. And you ’ ll then want to use that energy to burn off Giovanni ’ s two shields. He ’ ll use them against your first two Charged Attacks sol don ’ triiodothyronine worry about damage or type matchups with them. Just fire them off so that your late counters actually hit .
The one thing that actually never rightfully changed, Giovanni starts the fights in December 2021 with Persian .
- Tyranitar with Smack Down and Crunch
- Lucario with Counter and Aura Sphere
- Terrakion with Smack Down and Rock Slide
- Machamp with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Conkeldurr with Counter and Dynamic Punch
The following orotund does change, with either Rhyperior, Kingler, Nidoking joining the roll .
- Kingler – Bubble and Crabhammer
- Kyogre – Waterfall and Hydro Pump
- Zarude – Vine Whip and Power Whip
- Roserade – Razor Leaf and Solar Beam
- Rillaboom – Razor Leaf and Grass Knot
- Palkia with Dragon Tail and Aqua Tail
- Ludicolo with Razon Leaf and Leaf Storm
- Zekrom with Dragon Breath and Crunch
- Dialga with Dragon Breath and Iron Head
- Empoleon with Waterfall and Hydro Cannon
- Mewtwo with Psycho Cut and Psystrike
- Swampert with Water Gun and Hydro Cannon
- Kyogre with Waterfall and Surf
- Landorus (Incarnate) with Mud Shot and Earth Power
ultimately you will come up against Shadow Lugia. This will be your reward if you are able to beat Giovanni. A fresh wages will be featured, so if you already have this Pokemon you may want to wait until then to use your Super Rocket Radar.
Shadow Lugia Counters
- Zekrom with Charge Beam and Wild Charge
- Thundurus (Therian) with Volt Switch and Thunderbolt
- Darkrai with Snarl and Shadow Ball
- Rhyperior with Smack Down and Rock Wrecker
- Raikou with Thunder Shock and Wild Charge
- Giratina (Origin) with Shadow Claw and Shadow Ball
And that ’ s how to find and beat Giovanni in Pokémon GO for December 2021 .