Related : Genshin impact : Klee ‘s Best Character Builds
Boss fights are spread throughout the universe in different locations, but by far some of the toughest and most unique are the ones against the Hypostasis. These condense balls of energy use special armor to stop players from damaging their vulnerable effect and control different elements to deal price. One of these creatures is the Anemo Hypostasis, which uses Anemo attacks against the player. This usher shows players how to find the Anemo Hypostasis and a well as how to defeat it .
SCREENRANT VIDEO OF THE DAY
Genshin Impact: How to Find the Anemo Hypostasis
In order to track the Anemo Hypostasis, players will need to be in Monstadt preferably than the Liyue area. In the very far northern part of Monsstadt the Anemo Hypostasis lies in delay just above the Stormbearer Mountains. Players will need to travel there and find a very leery arena where the Anemo Hypostasis resides. Players will equitable need to approach the creature to begin the fight .
The Anemo Hypostasis will be a long and difficult fight, but players will be well rewarded for their troubles. By defeating this creature players will receive Adventure have and a few items, but the best reward is materials to level up and ascend Anemo-based characters. This foe is a capital way to power up the Traveler character for case. Players should besides keep in mind that the Anemo Hypostasis will respawn after a few minutes, so they can fight it as many times as they want a long as they have original Resin .
While all characters are capable of dealing damage against the Anemo Hypostasis, there are decidedly some that are better than others. Since the Hypostasis uses Anemo attacks, it is credibly best if players do n’t use the Traveler or any early Anemo characters since their especial attacks wo n’t deal much damage. rather, players should stick to using characters with other elements. here is a good list of character to use :
- Fishcl- She is one of the best characters in the game, and her ranged attacks are perfect for hitting the core from a distance at little risk. Her Electro abilities will also combine well with a host of other attacks.
- Amber- While Amber isn’t always the best character to use, her ranged fire attacks will combine very well with Fischl’s Electro attacks to deal high amounts of damage to the Hypostasis. There is also the same benefit of being able to attack from a range.
- Diluc- Not only is Diluc a heavy hitter but once again he will combine very well with Fischl to deal high amounts of Overload damage. Additionally, having him and another fire user will also increase their damage by 25%.
- Mona- Mona is one of the strongest mages in the game, especially with her AOE Hydro special. This can in turn be combined with the other three characters to either deal Electro-Charged or Vaporized status effects.
At the end of the day though, this contend is n’t that unmanageable so players will credibly be able to get away with any fictional character combination they wish a long as they pay attention to the Hypostasis ‘ attack patterns .
Genshin Impact: How to Defeat Anemo Hypostasis
The Anemo Hypostasis can be a crafty fight just because it has a broad scope of unlike abilities to use against the musician, and, like all Hypostasis, can regain hit points once it gets close to death. additionally, players are merely able to attack the creature when its congress of racial equality is exposed, so that means players will need to avoid its attacks until they see an opening. here are its attack patterns, how to avoid them, and when to attack :
- Crystalfly- The very first attack that it will pull off is transforming into a massive Crystalfly and shooting Anemo gusts directly below itself. If players are underneath it when this happens they will be knocked prone. Dodge one way or the other when it transforms and then its core will drop on the ground. This gives players a few seconds to attack the core without hindrances.
- Clap- Like the Electro Hypostasis, the Anemo variant will pull its armor back before slamming it back together. This will damage the player and push them backwards at the same time. Players should dodge backwards and then either rush in to attack the core or use a ranged attack.
- Vacuum- At some point, the Anemo Hypostasis will rush at the player and shoot its armor around it in a massive circle. It will then begin trying to suck the player in towards the core. It will be completely open during this time, so players can stand in the circle and attack it as much as they want. They must be careful though because it will eventually attack anyone within that circle will a heavy Anemo attack. A great way to avoid this is to either attack a few times and run, or stand on the edge of the circle and shoot at it with a bow. Players will also have a few seconds to attack once the attack is over with.
- Tornado- The Hypostasis will be completely immune until this attack is over, so players just need to focus on avoiding its attacks at first. It will launch tornadoes out at the player that will deal a lot of damage but move extremely slowly. Players just need to keep moving until the core drops out of the sky and gusts of wind appear all around the arena. Players then have the choice of either attacking the core or floating through these gusts to collect all of the Anemo orbs nearby and prevent the boss from using its next attack.
- Shockwave- If the player wasn’t able to collect all of the orbs in time, the Hypostasis will send shockwaves shooting out of the remaining floating orbs. Players can either jump over the shockwaves as they come or ride the gusts of wind to avoid them entirely. The Hypostasis will be entirely throughout this attack.
All players have to do is keep it up and they will finally reduce the boss to near-death. Once this happens the Hypostasis will move to the center of the arena and become completely immune to all attacks. Gusts of wind and Anemo orbs will appear again, and the player ‘s only choice is to collect as many orbs as they can. For every ball that the player does n’t collect the Hypostasis will be healed for a little amount of damage. If the player can collect all of them though then the Anemo Hypostasis will go down for dear. Keep in mind though that evening if it does heal, taken orbs will not respawn so it will be easier to collect them all next time .
following : Genshin impact : wish Banner System Explained
Genshin Impact can be played on personal computer, PlayStation 4, Android, and io .
Astro A20 Wireless Gen 2 Gaming Headset Review
About The Author
( 951 Articles Published )
Cody Peterson is an avid lector and writer. Graduated from Midwestern State University with a BA in English where he worked as an editor for the University literary daybook. presently a mercenary for Screenrant, where he spends most of his time writing guides or reviews. Be warned that any conversation started with him will probably wind up gravitating towards his two dogs, The Adventure Zone, or Kingdom Hearts 2 .
More From Cody Peterson