In the quest, you will be dealing with the fallout between the Wizard and Witch, who were once married. The Witch is n’t an NPC that you interact with, but she can be seen flying above your farm on certain nights, leaving surprises for you .
Related : Stardew Valley : A Guide To The Mysterious Qi Quest
After completing Goblin Problem, Stardew Valley will reveal a few more of its many secrets to you. This guide will look at requirements for this quest, how to finish it, and rewards for completion .
THEGAMER VIDEO OF THE DAY Updated on November 28, 2021 by Michael Christopher: We ‘ve refreshed this lead to add more information and improve its readability .
anterior to beginning the Goblin Problem quest, there are a few other tasks you will need to do. First, you will need to complete all the Community Center bundles ( or JojaMart tasks, depending on which path you choose ) .
After you have finished completing all the bundles/tasks, you will have access to a long ton of post-game contented. With the main narrative finished, head to the railroad area of Stardew Valley. This area is at the very top of the map, immediately above Robin ‘s house. Check out the map above to see where to go .
Entering will trigger a cutscene, where the Wizard will talk to you about his ex-wife, the Witch. He will ask for you to find the Dark Talisman, allowing you to enter into the cave and Witch ‘s Hut house to retrieve a bottle of Magic Ink .
Completing The Dark Talisman Quest
With the cutscene complete, you can now begin the Dark Talisman quest. To obtain the amulet, you will need to head into the sewers and talk to Krobus.
After speaking with Krobus, he will grant you access to the Mutant Bug Lair. The Mutant Bug Lair entrance is on the left side of the sewer .
Proceed through the entrance into the area, where you will find a goodly count of enemies. These are by and large Mutant Grubs, with some Mutant Flies that ‘ll fly into you a well. The path is reasonably simple, just continue along until you come to a chest that holds the Dark Talisman.
now that you have the Dark Talisman, head back to the railroad area and enter the cave again.
Completing The Goblin Problem Quest
With the Dark Talisman quest complete, you can now begin the Goblin Problem quest. After entering through the cave entrance, you will be on the external of the Witch ‘s Hut .
once inwardly, you will encounter the Henchman. This goblin prevents you from entering the hovel, telling you that he is n’t able to let you pass. You will have to discover a way to make the goblin move, which can be a moment slippery .
To find out how to get past the Henchman, you can look through lost books at the library. You may have noticed that, while going through day by day life in Stardew Valley, you find lose books. These books are added to the library solicitation and can be read at any clock time. Some of the books are fun additions that are not important, but a few books are relevant to quests in the game .
For this quest, you will need the book ‘Goblins’ by M. Jasper. Upon reading this script, you will discover that goblins absolutely beloved Void Mayonnaise. Reading the book is not necessary to finish this quest, but it does give this answer. To make the Henchman move, just give him some Void Mayonnaise.
Read more: The Best Among Us Costumes, Ranked
How To Obtain Void Mayonnaise
There are a few ways to obtain this strange mayonnaise, so let ‘s take a look at them .
- Place a Void Egg in a Mayonnaise Machine. These eggs can be purchased from Krobus or laid by a Void Chicken.
- Fish Void Mayonnaise from the area around the Witch’s Hut. When the goblin is present, you are able to fish Void Mayonnaise from the waters around the hut. If you don’t already have one in your inventory, then you will have a 25% chance to get one.
It is reasonably easier to just buy a Void egg from Krobus, particularly if you struggle with Stardew ‘s ill-famed fish minigame. however, feel exempt to fish near the Witch ‘s Hut if you do n’t have 5,000g to spend or do n’t feel like walking to the Sewers or your farm and then binding again .
After you have the Void Mayonnaise, return to the Henchman and present him with the give. He will move out of the manner, letting you proceed to the hut. Once inside, grab the Magic Ink. It will be in a purple bottle on the table. Take the ink back to the Wizard ‘s Tower to complete the quest .
Taking the Magic Ink back to the Wizard ‘s Tower will complete the Goblin Problem quest. This request unlocks a few different rewards :
- Wizard Buildings: This is a set of Wizard-themed buildings that you can now add to your farm. They include the following:
- Gold Clock: Stops fences from decaying and debris from appearing on your farm
- Junimo Hut: Allows Junimos to harvest crops in the immediate area when they’re ready
- Earth Obelisk: Warps you to the Mountains
- Desert Obelisk: Warps you to Calico Desert
- Water Obelisk: Warps you to the Beach
- Island Obelisk: Warps you to Ginger Island
- Dark Shrine of Memory: For 30,000g, you can erase both your ex-spouse’s memory. It will basically be like you have never met.
- Dark Shrine of Selfishness: For one Prismatic Shard, your children will turn into doves and disappear forever. This cannot be undone.
- This also leads to some strange happenings afterward.
- Dark Shrine of Night Terrors: For one Strange Bun, the magi-seal on your farm will lift and monsters will be able to spawn. You can give another Strange Bun to the shrine to ‘toggle’ the magi-seal on and off.
now, the Goblin Problem quest is finished. You can use these shrines a much as you want, but be careful !
adjacent : Stardew Valley : Complete Guide And Walkthrough
TheGamer ‘s Game Of The Year – 2021
17 editors, 77 games. One crown ten-spot .
Read more: Rust: How to Host a Private Server
About The Author
( 340 Articles Published )
Jacqueline Zalace is a writer for TheGamer, based in Austin, Texas. When she ‘s not writing or playing video recording games, you can catch her doing yoga and paint .
From Jacqueline Zalace