indeed, if you ‘ve been trying to upgrade your characters but have found yourself stumped, do n’t fret : here ‘s everything you need to know about the Geovishap Hatchlings location in Genshin Impact .
Related : Genshin Impact Best Weapons To Forge First
Updated: October 25, 2021 By Helen Ashcroft: As Genshin Impact continues to grow, so do the amount of weapons that require delicate bone shards. This means that finding Geovishap Hatchlings is ampere significant as always. To make this undertaking even easier we ‘ve added fresh maps to show the demand location of Geovishaps across Liyue. We ‘ve besides updated the number of weapons that require delicate bone shards to ascend .
THEGAMER VIDEO OF THE DAY
Where To Find Geovishap Hatchlings In Genshin Impact
You ‘ll need to have already reached Liyue to find Geovishap Hatchlings as they ‘re nowhere to be found in Mondstadt, which makes feel given the “ Geo ” prefix and Mondstadt ‘s condition as an Anemo region .
once you ‘ve arrived at Liyue, there are respective places you can find Geovishaps. Odd ones will be larger, and some are in clusters, but most areas have a couple of humble hatchlings .
Locations Of Geovishap Hatchlings In Dragonspine And Northern Liyue
One of the easiest places to find Geovishap Hatchlings is along the border between Dragonspine and Liyue. You can travel down here and brush several hatchlings in the lower foothills.
As you can see from the map there are several others in this area but the other blot with a few in a bunch is around Mt. Aocang, over to the west. The outcrop north of the mountain, and west of the domain has respective in the area. Just be careful of the cluster here as there is a big Geovishap and two hatchings all in the lapp place so it ‘s slowly to end up in a three versus one site .
Related : Genshin impact : Best Weapons And Runners-Up For Each class
Locations Of Geovishap Hatchlings In Southern Liyue
In the south of Liyue you ‘ll want to head to Tianqui Valley, which is due northwest of Liyue Harbor via Dunyu Ruins. alternatively, it is directly west of Luhua Pool – if you approach the valley from this steering, you ‘ll probably bump into some Geovishap Hatchlings without even trying .
The Geovishap Hatchlings can be found at the markers above. They ‘re slightly east of the upper teleport waypoint. If you ‘re coming from Liyue, remember that it ‘s not the beginning teleport waypoint that will appear on your minimap. That one is handy to get – it gets you Adventurer have and gives you so far another area to fast travel to – but for the Geovishap Hatchlings localization, you want the more northern one .
How To Defeat Geovishap Hatchlings And Get Fragile Bone Shards
once you ‘ve found yourself a couple of Geovishap Hatchlings, it ‘s time to dispatch them. These are highly aggressive enemies, so you ‘ll want to be careful in how you approach them. If you are going in early, Geovishap Hatchlings are much faster than a batch of the enemies you ‘ll have fought up to this point
here are some things to bear in mind while fighting Geovishap Hatchlings :
- They have a lot of mobility when they are attacking, so be sure to back off and focus on evasion while they are being offensive. Once they wind down, they will be temporarily vulnerable.
- Characters with shields can reflect attacks and stun Geovishap Hatchlings. If you have someone like Noelle, for example, you can use your elemental shield ability to easily incapacitate them before swapping to a DPS character like Diluc or Razor and quickly melting them.
- They are Geovishap Hatchlings, so Geo element characters are basically useless here – use another elemental character for the DPS.
With all that in mind, it should be a relatively easy fight. Just remember to keep moving and try to seperate hatchlings from the pack if you ‘re diffident of your force.
Read more: Control: Punch Card Puzzle Solution
Weapons That Require Fragile Bone Shards To Ascend
once you loot your Fragile Bone Shards, these are the weapons you ‘ll be able to ascend :
- Black Tassel – Three-Star Polearm
- Compound Bow – Four-Star Bow
- Iron Sting – Four-Star Sword
- Lithic Spear – Four-Star Polearm
- Luxurious Sea Lord – Four-Star Claymore
- Mappa Mare – Four-Star Catalyst
- Memory Of Dust – Five-Star Catalyst
- Prototype Archaic – Four-Star Claymore
- Prototype Starglitter – Four-Star Polearm
- Serpent Spine – Four-Star Claymore
- Skyrider Greatsword – Four-Star Claymore
- Skyrider Sword – Four-Star Sword
- Vortex Vanquisher – Five-Star Polearm
so if you have any of these weapons simple head to the locations above in order to farm the flimsy bone shards you ‘ll need for ascension. Lower horizontal surface shards can be converted to higher flush ones by finding an alchemist and using their table .
next : Genshin Impact complete usher and walkthrough
Harry Potter : Magic Awakened Gives Female Characters O-Face For Using Magic
NetEase called it a wiretap, but others called it a feature of speech .
About The Author
( 1133 Articles Published )
Cian Maher is the lead Features Editor at TheGamer. He ‘s besides had exploit published in The Guardian, The Washington Post, The Verge, Vice, Wired, and more. You can find him on Twitter @ cianmaher0 .
From Cian Maher