Amber-tier characters in Genshin Impact
25. Amber (Pyro, Bow)
Amber, so free and so flaw. Unless you ‘re lighting totems, Amber ‘s utility equals a mannequin ‘s ability to walk. By that I mean, it ‘s impossible … without using overwhelming dark charming that is n’t intended for this earth .
C-tier characters in Genshin Impact
24. Traveler (Geo, Sword) 23. Noelle (Geo, Claymore) 22. Kaeya (Ice, Sword) 21. Lisa (Electro, Catalyst) Childe stops to smell the roses.miHoYo
B-tier characters in Genshin Impact
20. Ningguang (Geo, Catalyst) 19. Beidou (Electro, Claymore)
- Beidou is a cool character who can create shields and spread Electro damage across the battlefield with ease. If used correctly, she’s a killer, but Beidou suffers by requiring a fair amount of skill to work properly. It’s awfully difficult to get her timing right.
18. Xingqiu (Water, Sword) 17. Sucrose (Anemo, Catalyst)
- Sucrose was initially overlooked by us as no more than a faux Venti. That fact remains true, but she’s a far more valid replacement for Genshin Impact’s best character than initially believed. Sucrose does a passable job at stunning foes, enough to get a spot on your team while awaiting Venti’s arrival.
16. Barbara (Water, Catalyst) 15. Chongyun (Ice, Claymore) 14. Diona (Cryo, Bow)
Read more: The Survivalists Review | TheSixthAxis
- Diona’s cutesy aesthetic might be a major creep-factor for some. However, you’d be making a grave mistake by ignoring her. Dionna is able to both heal a massive swath of your party and defend it using a shield. Both abilities are easy to activate and she’s rather easy to obtain. If you need a new healer, look no further than Dionna.
Diona takes to the battlefield. miHoYo
A-tier characters in Genshin Impact
13. Traveler (Anemo, Sword)
- Anemo Traveler might be your first character, but his Elemental set is still filled with bangers. His Elemental Burst and Elemental Skill pair extraordinarily well with all the S and B tier characters.
12. Xiangling (Pryo, Polearm) 11. Bennett (Pyro, Sword)
- Bennett has two t’s and two n’s in his name because he’s constantly performing double duty. He’s a solid support character that will buff your party no matter their health. If they have above 70 percent health, he’ll grant an attack boost. Those with less than 70 percent health will be healed.
10. Mona (Water, Catalyst) 9. Jean (Anemo, Sword) 8. Fischl (Electro, Bow)
- Fischl’s damage is rather lacking, but boy does she make up for it with her flexibility. You can fight foes from a distance with her bow, and Raven then easily dodge heavy attacks using her Elemental Burst.
7. Keqing (Electro, Sword) 6. Klee (Pyro, Catalyst)
- Klee is far stronger than most players first realized. She can easily defeat any foe. Unfortunately, she doesn’t work well unless she’s your main attacker, making her less desirable given her limited support potential.
Can Childe unseat the gold archer Venti ? miHoYo
S-tier characters in Genshin Impact
5. Tartaglia / Childe (Hydro, Bow plus Polearm)
- Tartaglia is a one-man army. He’s an asset in both close combat and a distance. Even if he’s not your main character, simply having him in your party means everyone gets an attack boost.
4. Razor (Electro, Claymore) 3. Qiqi (Ice, Sword)
Read more: Dark Souls Remastered guide: Blighttown map
2. Diluc (Pyro, Claymore) 1. Venti (Anemo, Bow) For any character that was n’t described in contingent that you ‘d like to see our opinions on, please read our master Genshin Impact tier number .