Note: For more data about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub, a well as our version 2.0 overview. You may besides take a look at our character build guide for Yoimiya .
Genshin Impact: Yoimiya’s character ascension material – Naku Weed farming locations guide
Naku Weed is a purple implant in Genshin Impact that grows along cliffsides and riverbeds, particularly the ones close to Balethunder anomalies. You should be able to collect over 50 of these as you ’ re exploring diverse areas. Remember that you ’ ll need at least 165x Naku Weed if you wish to boost Yoimiya to level 90.
Inazuma City: Aoi (Groceries Vendor)
If you go to Inazuma City, you can purchase 5x Naku Weed every couple of days from a groceries seller named Aoi. Her store is near the fast travel point .
Narukami Island: Grand Narukami Shrine, Mount Yougou, and Konda Village
You can see the Narukami Island Naku Weed farming locations on the map below :
To be more particular :
- You’ll find one node at the Grand Narukami Shrine.
- Jump down the cliff near the side with the Court of Flowing Sand domain. You’ll see a pathway leading to the Mount Yougou pit. This has a node.
- There’s another found next to a Relay Stone puzzle which spawns one of the Luxurious Chests.
- Two are near a spot northwest of Kamisato Estate (close to Sakura Bloom locations).
- One is further southwest along the steps.
- There are seven Naku Weeds marked in the image below. Unfortunately, the game won’t render the plant’s model unless you’re relatively close.
besides, there are three beneath Kondo Village. You ’ ll unlock this belowground area while doing the Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual .
This questline leads you to the well behind the village elder ’ randomness house. Follow the underground burrow. then, use the Thunder Bough/Electrograna to pass through the enshrine ’ s barrier to pick up the Naku Weeds .
Kannazuka: Kujou Encampment and Tatarasuna
You can see the Kannazuka Naku Weed farming locations on the map below :
just south of Kujou Encampment, you ’ ll find three Naku Weeds clustered adjacent to a Thunder Sakura .
As for Tatarasuna, there are over 20 here. Since you ’ re close to the Mikage Furnace, the Balethunder effect will be active and you ’ ll gradually lose HP. Make surely you heal up or tag the nearby Thunder Boughs/Electrograna to nullify the impression .
besides, remember that some icons do seem like they ’ re on the tableland when, in actuality, the materials are down below inside caves or along the riverbed. here ’ s the kernel :
- Three are inside the Arsenal Gate cave where you’d find the Katsuragikiri Nagamasa blueprint. You can see this area in the featured image of our guide.
- Several are found along the riverbank. Those along the northwest are quite close to grey rocks that have Crystal Marrow nodes.
- There’s a passageway from the fast travel point (overlooking the Electro Hypostasis) that has a few more.
- The eastern section of the riverbank has lots of these as well. You can see a few that are marked in the image below.
Yashiori Island: Higi Village/Musoujin Gorge and Jakotsu Mine
You can see the Yashiori Island Naku Weed farming locations on the map below :
The Naku Weeds are by the river north of Higi Village/Musoujin Gorge. The Balethunder effect is besides active here .
You can see some of these marked in the persona below :
As for Jakotsu Mine, there are five nodes. They ’ re a bit hard to spot if you ’ ra glide in mid-air ( again, the game doesn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate render them until you ’ re finale enough ). As such, you ’ d want to drop down the mine itself.
This is besides an area where you ’ d complete one of the puzzles for the Orobashi ’ s Legacy questline .
Genshin Impact is available via its official web site. For more information, check out our guides and features hub .