Genshin Impact elementary Reactions : Chart, Damage, Achievement and more.Elemental reactions to Genshin shock are very helpful in the treatment of enemies. An average reaction can occur with both elements. See the list of elementary reactions to choose the most powerful one below in Genshin Impact .
Genshin Impact is made up of eight elementary jazz band. You can have an elemental reaction when you combine two elementary effects. however, for different combos, the Genshin Impact Elemental damage calculation is not the same. many reactions are therefore stronger.
This is the tier list of all Elemental Reactions in Genshin Impact a well as the Genshin Impact Elemental weakness chart, from the best to the worst .
Vaporize (Pyro plus Hydro)
When you combine Pyro with Hydro elements the Vaporize reaction occurs. The vaporization reaction causes greater damage when you use Hydro plus Pyro than when using Pyro plus Hydro. You can apply Hydro elements to your targets with elementary attacks or rainy weather. then release the basic competences and explosions of Pyro PDS to produce the highest basic DMG .
- Apply wet effect before releasing Pyro attacks. Childe and Mona’s bursts can apply Hydro element to enemies on the largest AoE.
- Make use of rain or a nearby water area, such as a river, lake, or sea.
- It’s the best one in this Genshin Impact elemental reactions tier list especially when you use high-level characters.
Melt (Pyro plus Cryo)
When Pyro and Cryo combine the two most aggressive elements, the Pyro element causes double price. The succession of elements affects the DMG it produces. If the DMG is doubled when you use Pyro skill and explode after using the Cryo effect. By contrast, when you attach the Cryo element after using the burn effect, the basic DMG is increased 1,5 times .
- Freeze enemy first. Then, use the Pyro bursts or slashes of Genshin Impact Diluc, Hu Tao, or Klee to take the enemies down quickly.
- Effective in fighting off big bosses.
Swirl (Anemo plus Pyro, Cryo, Electro, or Hydro)
The element Anemo is frequently recognised as a carrier. It may create extra DMG in enemies by combining it with other aggressive elements such as Pyro, Cryo, Electro, and Hydro. It works good when tackling throng. The element Anemo contributes to spread other primary coil effects to the AoE. Swirl ’ s might depends on the tied of elementary command .
- Use the elemental burst of Kazuha, Venti, or Jean to increase the area of effect.
- The Swirl Reaction between Anemo and Pyro works most effectively.
Superconduct (Cryo plus Electro)
The superconduct reaction can reduce enemies ’ physical resistance by up to 40 %. In addition to elementary DMGs from the reaction, you can use Chongyun, Razor, Keqing. It is easier to defeat them by their fundamental abilities and explosion when the physical resistance of enemies decreases. A big bos is besides equally fallible without this protective shield as a kitten .
Read more: Control: Punch Card Puzzle Solution
- You should cause the Freeze Reaction first. Then, apply the Electro elements to attack enemies with another reaction.
- Lisa and Fischl’s burst can cause long-time reactions in a wet condition.
Electro-charged (Electro plus Hydro)
Another aggressive elementary reply for the attack on enemies is the electrically charged one. You release an electro outburst or assail after applying the wet consequence to enemies of hydro skills or exposures or besotted weather. Instant DMG shocks are caused by the Electro-charged. The liveliness of the enemies may interrupt the fire. then overloading or freezing reactions can be caused .
- Fischl and Lisa are the two best Electro characters for this reaction.
- Fischl’s elemental skills and Lisa’s elemental burst can maintain the effect for a long while.
Overloaded (Electro plus Pyro)
The reaction to the assail is besides overloaded. The DMG of this reaction, as with Swirl, is besides affected by the character floor of cardinal mastery. Thanks to its big AoE damage, it is very useful and effective in countering mob. But CRIT DMG doesn ’ triiodothyronine leave in this chemical reaction. It helps only the enemies to knock back .
- The combination of Xiangling with Fischl or Xiangling with Lisa can deal elemental DMG of this reaction for a long time.
Crystallize (Geo plus Cryo, Hydro, Pyro, or Electro)
The Geo element can result in a crystallize reaction when combined with other elements except Anemo. Geo is the buffering elementary DMG of Cryo, Hydro, Pyro, or Electro to this elementary reaction. When his reaction takes station, players can create a defense shield against elementary shields .
- Geo plus Cryo is the best elemental combo among many elements in this Genshin Impact elemental reactions tier list.
- The elemental skills of Noele and Diona can cause two layers of shield for better protection.
- Ningguang can create a large AoE of Crystalize Reaction.
Frozen (Hydro plus Cryo)
When two elements – Hydro and Cryo – come into contact, the freeze reaction occurs. For a while it could freeze the goal. After freezing enemies, you can besides use Pyro or Electro attacks to cause Melt or Superconduct reactions. It ’ s the worse one, but it is calm utilitarian in this Genshin Impact elementary chemical reaction level list .
- Kamisato Ayaka and Ganyu are the two best Cryo characters for a larger AoE of Frozen.
- After freezing enemies, quickly switch to a Pyro or Electro character for a more powerful elemental reaction.
These are the best rate of elementary reactions of the Genshin Impact list. It besides depends on your collection of character and your quality ’ randomness grade. More herculean elemental reactions can result in higher level characters. The construction of quality is besides crucial .