Reading: 7.6 PBE Cycle
Ban : “ binding to sleep then … ” here are the non-English voiceovers for Galio :
New Summoner Icons
A total of three new summoner icons were added this cycle – no details on handiness even !
New Galio Update Login Theme
This cycle also brought us a new Galio login theme to go along with his champion update!
Updated Lux Base Voiceover
Lux’s base voiceover was updated this cycle! This updated VO Meddler
this is the original VO actor who also did Lux’s original and the Elementalist Lux voiceovers.
Here is an updated special interactions video:
To go with her updated voiceover, Lux has also has new champion select pick and ban quotes on LCU:
: “ Let ‘s light it up ! ”
: “ But all my light puns would have brightened your day … ”
LCU Champion Select Improvements
In an earlier patch this PBE cycle, the LCU’s champion select Summoner’s Rift map was updated, including fading half the map based on your side, several color/design changes, and more.
( left ) and
( mighty )
In an earlier patch this PBE cycle, the LCU ‘s champion choice Summoner ‘s Rift map was updated, including fading half the map based on your slope, several color/design changes, and more.
hera are the bare-assed assets – each with one side dimmed based on which side your team is :
- A curious new URGOT in-game model showed up in the 3/7 PBE update files. Currently this is the only different asset, no textures or any other files were changed/added. We know Urgot is in line for a champion update in the future. Presumably this model is a work in progress of some sort and made it’s way to PBE by accident. The skn/skl files were removedin the second update on 3/7.
- Nexus Siege has returned to the PBE for RGMQ testing during this PBE cycle.
- Blast Cone’s targeting indicator has been improved, it now moves around more smoothly. [gif]
- Arcade Corki has received changes to his E and R vfx this cycle – missile shape has been changed and E projectiles are thinner and longer.
* Remember*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn’t make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- “Teleport will look for nearby valid teleport targets when you cast it…”
- “To protect against fat fingering or accidental casts, this only applies if the target location is 2000+ units away”
- “No longer buffers spells during teleport”
* : The PBE is a testing grounds for raw, doubtful, and sometimes free radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or early changes that did n’t make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this motorbike ! These areofficial notes .
- Blood Well (Passive)
- Effect renamed from “Blood Rush” to “Hellbent”
- Tooltip rewritten and has some color changes. [Context:1/2]
- When Aatrox exits his passive’s revive, his Blood Well will now fill to 100% and Blood Price/Thirst won’t reset- src
- Feast (R):
- Bonus health per stack of feast increased from 80/110/140 to 80/120/160
- Total stacks able to be gained from minions/non-epic monsters increased from 5 to 6
- Terrify (Q) range increased from 525 to 575
- Drain (W) – [ new effect] now returns cooldown equal to its remaining duration if target dies. [Context]
- HP Regen has been changed in Mega and Mini. Both base and growth are same in both forms now, an average between previous Mega and Mini values.
- Base: from 1.3 to 0.9
- Growth: from 0.6 to 0.35
- Base: from 0.5 to 0.9
- Growth: from 0.1 to 0.35
- Crunch (Mega Gnar E) [“Spell queueing mid Crunch should also work properly too now, rather than requiring a cast after landing.” – Meddler ]
- Double Up (Q)
- Damage increased from 20/35/50/65/80 to 20/40/60/80/100
- Total AD ratio increased from 85% to 100%
[More changes being looked at for future.]
- Heightened Sense (W) Attack Speed bonus increased from 20/25/30/35/40% to 20/35/50/65/80%
- Skystrike (R) total AD ratio lowered from 100% to 40%
- Piercing Arrow (Q) [no longer includes “(affected by Varus’ cooldown reduction)” on the cooldown reduction if detonating Blight stacks from at least one enemy champion.]
- Effect description changed from ” have 1-50 % Lifesteal” to ” mend for 5-40 % of your total Attack Damage ( amplified by Critical Strikes )”
Jungle Red Brambleback
- Magic resist lowered from [15/20/26/29/30 at 1/4/8/9/10] to [10/15/18/19/20 at 1/3/5/7/8]
This cycle besides brought us a newlogin theme to go along with his ace update ! infrastructure voiceover was updated this cycle ! This update VO includes new lines mixed in with some of the older lines. Over on reddit, noted this is the original VO actor who besides didoriginal and thevoiceovers.Here is an update special interactions television : To go with her update voiceover, has besides has new champion choose pick and prohibition quotes on LCU :