That has changed: Escape From Tarkov ’ s Map Customs is one of the most play maps in the tactical taw for diverse reasons. This is chiefly due to the mission structure of the game, which frequently sends you there at the beginning of a wipe. In accession, their varied terrain is besides good for beginners to learn .
In this guide, we show you everything you need to know about the Tarkov Map Customs in 2021 ( version 12.11 ).
Spawns, Extracts & Landmarks at Customs 2021
What you should know: evening before you start your first raid on the Tarkov Customs map, you should consider some significant information :
- A raid lasts a maximum of 45 minutes
- Since update 12.9 there are a maximum of 13 players on the map
- The map was enlarged with Update 12.7.
Here you start: Each map in Escape From Tarkov has different spawns, which can vary at each start. On the Tarkov Map Customs, you over all have 22 spawns. These are spread over the west and east of the function. So you never start in the middle of the map. The yellow arrows on the following painting represent the spawns .
Orientation points on Customs: If you start between many modest garages on a big truck yard with a red warehouse or directly in front man of a river, then you are in the west of the map .
If, however, you only see trees, rocks, and meadows, you are in the northeast of Customs. If you start inside the factory premises, you should wake up in a dormitory or see nothing more than a few silo and brick buildings. You can use the comply points of predilection :
- the bridge over the river (west-east connection)
- the main street with gas station & bus station
- large silos lurking on scav snipers
- Dorms that are cut off in the north
- A road blockade to the west of the map
- Garage collection in the east of the map
Exits on Customs in Tarkov 2021
- Administrations Gate
- Dorms V-EX
- Factory Far Corner
- Factory Shacks
- Military Base CP
- Old Gas Station
- Old Road Gate
- Passage (Between Rocks)
- RUAF Roadblock
- Railroad to Military Base
- Railroad To Tarkov &
- To Port
- Scavs Checkpoint
- Smugglers Boat
- Sniper Roadblock
- Trailer Park
- Trailer Park Worker’s Shack
- Warehouse 17
- Warhouse 4
Important loot spots for beginners & buried stash locations
There’s awesome loot here: The Tarkov Map Customs is much referred to as a map on which there is barely anything for players to get. however, we say this is folderal. To prove that, you should research the follow loot points :
Read more: The Great EarlyGame URF Tier List Guide
- There are lots of PC parts, tech spawns & fuel here. There is also a rare item spawn upstairs.
- You can find two weapon boxes here on the scaffolding inside. Popular keys such as the Factory Key also spawn here.
- Here you will find food & drinks right in the first door. In the toilets there is a bloody mannequin with a gold wristwatch that can spawn. In the back of the building there are tech items and weapon attachments. In addition, there can be even more rare items on the couch in the back room.
Where to find the stashes: Stashes are buried containers in which you can find thoroughly loot. That is why they are not easy to find and are sometimes hidden in bushes or in about invisible places .