relate : scout : wrath of the Righteous – Best Woljif Builds
That said, like any other companion you may be thinking long and unvoiced about how to build Ember. She ‘s probably the first full caster you ‘ve encountered in the game and in a game with thus many options, they can be a bit of trouble.
THEGAMER VIDEO OF THE DAY
Ember’s Basic Stats
Ember has three levels in the Stigmatized Witch class. This is a Witch original made wholly for the plot and is an arcane ad-lib caster, meaning that Ember does n’t have to prepare her go slots individually every day .
|1||Stigmatized Witch 1: Point-Blank Shot, Slumber Hex|
|2||Stigmatized Witch 2|
|3||Stigmatized Witch 3: Precise Shot, Vulnerability Curse Hex|
Ember is built to be an offensive caster. not lone does she get Hexes that make her foes easier to hit, but her feats are built for shooting spells into conflict as a back-row unsavory mage. This is largely where the builds in this article will keep her, but she does have options on how to further her abilities .
Pure Stigmatized Witch Build For Ember
One of the best ways to build a broad caster is to avoid multiclassing altogether, and Ember is no exception. Stigmatized Witch gives her a great spellbook, enough of Hexes to work with, and works well with her above-average Charisma stat. There ‘s not much to see in the preamble for such a elementary build .
|4||Stigmatized Witch 4: +1 CHA, Cackle Hex|
|5||Stigmatized Witch 5: Spell Focus (Enchantment)|
|6||Stigmatized Witch 6: Evil Eye Hex|
|7||Stigmatized Witch 7: Metamagic (Selective Spell)|
|8||Stigmatized Witch 8: +1 CHA, Fortune Hex|
|9||Stigmatized Witch 9: Spell Penetration|
|10||Stigmatized Witch 10: Restless Slumber Hex|
|11||Stigmatized Witch 11: Greater Spell Focus (Enchantment)|
|12||Stigmatized Witch 12: +1 CHA, Agony Hex|
|13||Stigmatized Witch 13: Metamagic (Empower Spell)|
|14||Stigmatized Witch 14: Delicious Fright Hex|
|15||Stigmatized Witch 15: Greater Spell Penetration|
|16||Stigmatized Witch 16: CHA +1, Regenerative Sinew Hex|
|17||Stigmatized Witch 17: Improved Elven Immunities|
|18||Stigmatized Witch 18: Death Curse Hex|
|19||Stigmatized Witch 19: Metamagic (Quicken Spell)|
|20||Stigmatized Witch 20: CHA +1, Animal Servant Hex|
- While Ember can certainly thrive with damage-dealing as her main combat role, the Witch spellbook has a plethora of fantastic Enchantment spells that can also be really useful to focus on.
- Restless Slumber and Agony are fantastic Hexes to have and should be used liberally. Conversely, while Iceplant Hex is utterly fantastic on characters like Camellia, it finds little use on a character who should be avoiding close combat entirely.
- Improved Eleven Immunities is fantastic for this build as not only does it protect Ember from offensively cast Enchantment spells, but it makes hers even more effective.
|Mythic Abilities||Mythic Feats|
|Abundant Casting||Spell Penetration (Mythic)|
|Improved Abundant Casting||Expanded Arsenal (Conjuration)|
|Greater Abundant Casting||Spell Focus (Mythic) (Enchantment)|
|Favorite Metamagic (Empower Spell)||School Mastery (Enchantment)|
|Favorite Metamagic (Quicken Spell)||Sorcerous Reflex|
- These Mythic Path selections are centered around making Ember a really flexible spellcaster. Metamagic is especially useful with spontaneous casters as they can make plenty of spells to fit each and every situation they may find themselves in.
- The Expanded Arsenal feat makes it so that the Spell Focus and School Mastery features also apply to another school. Conjuration is a good pick for this build but Evocation might be tempting for those who prefer a Witch more capable of dishing out the pain.
- If you plan to go for Evocation instead (or any other spell school), you may wish to alter Ember’s spellbook selections to favor this new school.
- With plenty of casts available and a spellbook filled with Quickened spells, Ember will be firing off tons of spells every turn.
|Level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Snowball|
|Level 2: Cure Moderate Wounds, Web, Blindness, Glitterdust, Pox Pustules, Scorching Ray|
|Level 3: Ray of Exhaustion, Stinking Cloud, Remove Curse, Cure Serious Wounds|
|Level 4: Cure Critical Wounds, Confusion, Crushing Despair, Volcanic Storm|
|Level 5: Cave Fangs, Cloudkill, Feeblemind, Fire Snake|
|Level 6: Hellfire Ray, Greater Dispel Magic, Greater Heroism|
|Level 7: Waves of Ecstasy, Power Word Blind, Chain Lightning, Heal, Mass Hold Person|
|Level 8: Power Word Stun, Rift of Ruin, Mind Blank, Stormbolts|
|Level 9: Mass Hold Monster, Heroic Invocation, Communal Mind Blank, Power Word Kill|
- Ember gets a number of spells automatically thanks to her Curse. These are Burning Hands, Scorching Ray, Burning Arc, Fire Snake, and Hellfire Ray. As a result, you should not take these spells upon leveling up.
- The spells chosen for this build largely gravitate towards Enchantment and Conjuration to benefit from the feat choices detailed above. If you wish to pick a different school, however, you’ll want to alter these choices accordingly.
- Make sure to keep your spellbook updated with suitable Metamagic whenever you gain new spells and new spell levels. With the Selective Spell Metamagic, spells like Fire Snake, Lightning Bolt, Stinking Cloud, and Web become amazingly potent.
refer : scout : wrath of the Righteous – Best Lann Builds
Mystic Theurge Build For Ember
This build is all about getting the most spells possible on Ember, turning her into the most versatile spellcaster conceivable. Mystic Theurge is a prestige class that requires proficiency in both arcane and divine spells, and it progresses both disciplines at the same time. We trade the ability to cast Level Nine spells for pure versatility .
We level Ember in Oracle in order to make use of her gamey Charisma stat and to keep her as a fully spontaneous caster. This build up besides focuses on Fire damage, but those feats can well be repurposed to make Ember specialize in anything you want .
|4||Stigmatized Witch 4: CHA +1, Evil Eye Hex|
|5||Oracle 1: Metamagic (Selective Spell), Flame Mystery, Burning Magic, Cure Spells|
|7||Oracle 3: Elemental Focus (Fire), Molten Skin|
|8||Oracle 4: CHA +1|
|9||Mystic Theurge 1: Spell Penetration, Oracle Spellbook, Witch Spellbook|
|10||Mystic Theurge 2|
|11||Mystic Theurge 3: Greater Elemental Focus (Fire)|
|12||Mystic Theurge 4: CHA +1|
|13||Mystic Theurge 5: Metamagic (Extend Spell)|
|14||Mystic Theurge 6|
|15||Mystic Theurge 7: Greater Spell Penetration|
|16||Mystic Theurge 8|
|17||Mystic Theurge 9: Metamagic (Empower Spell)|
|18||Mystic Theurge 10|
|19||Oracle 5: Improved Elven Immunities|
|20||Oracle 6: CHA +1|
- The Fire focus feats could easily be swapped for the Spell Focus of your choice to turn this Ember build into any specialist you want.
- The Metamagic choices here are some of the most adaptable and globally useful ones – Selective Spell especially is great for use with Ember’s crowd control and area damage spells.
- Spell Penetration is very important for any offensive caster, and you may wish to take those feats sooner if you find you’re having trouble dealing with Spell Resistance.
- The final levels in Oracle could easily be swapped for two levels in Stigmatized Witch instead. Whichever you choose will gain access to Level Eight spells. This choice really depends on your preference when it comes to spell lists.
|Mythic Abilities||Mythic Feats|
|Abundant Spellcasting||Extra Ability: Improved Abundant Spellcasting|
|Greater Abundant Spellcasting||Spell Penetration (Mythic)|
|Favorite Metamagic (Extend Spell)||Extra Feat: Metamagic (Quicken Spell)|
|Favorite Metamagic (Empower Spell)||School Mastery (Evocation)|
|Favorite Metamagic (Quicken Spell)||Sorcerous Reflex|
- This set of feats is geared heavily towards making Ember the most versatile caster possible. Making full use of her Metamagic feats means that you really should have a tool for every possible situation in the game, and investing in Quicken Spell can really amp up her action economy once you have the spell levels required.
- If you don’t use Ember for damage much, consider changing the School Mastery feat to something else like Conjuration or Enchantment.
|Level 1: Mage Armor, Snowball, Ear-Piercing Scream, Enlarge Person, Cure Light Wounds|
|Level 2: Scorching Ray, Web, Remove Fear, Blindness, Pox Pustules, Burning Arc, Magic Weapon, Bless|
|Level 3: Stinking Cloud, Lesser Restoration, Communal Protection from Alignment, Lightning Bolt, Bestow Curse, Blessing of Courage and Life, Blessing of Luck and Resolve|
|Level 4: Volcanic Storm, Enervation, Prayer, Archon’s Aura, Fireball, Communal Resist Energy, Phantasmal Killer, Crushing Despair, Dismissal|
|Level 5: Cloudkill, Dismissal, Communal Protection from Energy, Fire Snake, Restoration, Feeblemind, Cave Fangs, Shield of Dawn|
|Level 6: Flame Strike, Hellfire Ray, Greater Heroism, Burst of Glory, Summon Large Fire Elemental, Greater Dispel Magic, Joyful Rapture, Dragonkind I|
|Level 7: Hellfire Ray, Communal True Seeing, Holy Word, Greater Restoration|
|Level 8: Fire Storm, Summon Elder Fire Elemental|
- With this build and all the Mystic Theurge levels, Ember ends up with a full spell roster of 115 Spells. Some of them are duplicates with different levels but that’s still a staggering spellbook – not counting Metamagic.
- These spell selections are geared towards making Ember able to do anything, with a slight focus on Fire damage, especially in the later levels.
- It’s plain to see that even if Ember is up against an opponent completely immune to fire, she will always have something to do.
Tranquil Whisper Build For Ember
With such high Charisma, it ‘s not a atrocious choice to repurpose Ember as a Bard. She ‘s a radio beacon of promise and good so it makes sense, and Tranquil Whisper is a Bard original that truly suits her ! This original has a sustained song that increases AC and resistance to emotion effects .
This build is a Hideous Laughter build that uses the Best Jokes Mythic Ability to very amp up the playfulness. It ‘s not a wholly optimize build, but a fun RP-heavy one that you may wish to play around with if you ‘re in want of a Bard .
|4||Tranquil Whisper 1: CHA +1|
|5||Tranquil Whisper 2: Lingering Performance, Combat Trick: Dodge|
|6||Tranquil Whisper 3|
|7||Tranquil Whisper 4: Spell Focus (Enchantment)|
|8||Tranquil Whisper 5: CHA +1|
|9||Tranquil Whisper 6: Greate Spell Focus (Enchantment), Uncanny Dodge|
|10||Tranquil Whisper 7|
|11||Tranquil Whisper 8: Spell Specialization (Hideous Laughter)|
|12||Tranquil Whisper 9: CHA +1|
|13||Tranquil Whisper 10: Metamagic (Heighten Spell), Canny Observer|
|14||Tranquil Whisper 11|
|15||Tranquil Whisper 12: Metamagic (Persistent Spell)|
|16||Tranquil Whisper 13: CHA +1|
|17||Tranquil Whisper 14: Spell Penetration, Improved Uncanny Dodge|
|18||Tranquil Whisper 15|
|19||Tranquil Whisper 16: Greater Spell Penetration|
|20||Tranquil Whisper 17|
- As before, you may wish to move Spell Penetration feats up a little if you’re having trouble with the game’s enemies. This is a more pressing issue on higher difficulties.
- Once possible, make sure you always have Hideous Laughter as your Spell Specialization and use both the Heighten Spell and Persistent Spell metamagics with it for the greatest chance of success.
- Other than Hideous Laughter, this build will work really well with Enchantment spells, which Bards get a lot of.
|Mythic Abilities||Mythic Feats|
|Abundant Casting||Extra Ability: Best Jokes|
|Improved Abundant Casting||Spell Focus (Mythic) (Enchantment)|
|Beneficial Curse: Pranked||School Mastery (Enchantment)|
|Boundless Healing||Sorcerous Reflex|
|Witch Wandering Hex||Extra Feat: Extra Performance|
- There are some great choices here. Choosing Pranked as a beneficial curse will get Ember a lot of free spells that she can use really well, and Boundless Healing gives her a bit more utility to be a healer without getting close to the action.
- Witch Wandering Hex is something of a placeholder as it doesn’t provide a whole lot per rest, but it can be situationally fantastic if you manage to use the curses effectively.
- Best Jokes is the lynchpin of the build, turning Hideous Laughter into a potentially brutal and fight-winning spell.
|Level 1: Hideous Laughter, Grease, Cure Light Wounds, Remove Fear|
|Level 2: Cacophonous Call, Hold Person, Cure Moderate Wounds, Heroism, Blur|
|Level 3: Haste, Good Hope, Confusion, Cure Serious Wounds, Slow|
|Level 4: Greater Invisibility, Serenity, Dominate Person, Break Enchantment|
|Level 5: Song of Discord, Mass Cure Light Wounds, Greater Dispel Magic, Greater Heroism|
|Level 6: Overwhelming Presence, Waves of Ecstasy, Mass Cure Moderate Wounds|
- Ember makes a very decent support healer, especially with Boundless Healing.
- Haste and Slow are never wasted spell slots, but the former is much more of a priority. Greater Invisibility is another great spell better cast onto the physical attackers of the party.
- There are some really great crowd control spells here, such as Grease, Confusion, and Waves of Ecstasy. Use them to your advantage!
following : scout : wrath of the Righteous – Best camellia Builds
Phil Spencer Reflects On “ atrocious ” Sexist Xbox Party
Xbox no longer hires scantily-clad dancers for its parties anymore .
About The Author
Ryan Thomas Bamsey
( 248 Articles Published )
Ryan Bamsey is a specialist publisher at TheGamer. He is an avid game, baker, and manta ray fan based in the UK. You can contact him at ryan.b @ thegamer.com .
From Ryan Thomas Bamsey