Some Digimon look unmanageable to get such as Lucemon FM, Belphemon, or Beelzemon BM. even in my foremost playthrough of Digimon CyberSleuth, I didn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate pay excessively much attention to requirements and did whatever. now in Hacker ’ s Memory, I managed to digivolve even the toughest of digimon ! The game doesn ’ t necessarily explain the process in depth so here are advanced tips to digivolve into any class .
ABI is the measure of supernumerary ability points a Digimon can have for stats. ( stats will be explained late )
The room to increase ABI is to devolve and digivolve. So basically going second and fourth between evolutions. You get more ABI at the higher stages of development. however, sometimes it ’ south best to evolve bet on and fourth at earlier forms since the serve is faster .
CAM is the digimon ’ mho chumminess. This increases the chances of getting a jazz band during battle.
Ways to increase CAM :
- Using the digimon during battle. It has to be in the active party and it gains 1% after each battle.
- Feed the digimon digimeat in the digifarm. The basic digimeat has a cap of 20 and it replenishes over time. Each digimeat gives 1% CAM. Higher digimeat will give more but are harder to get or it will cost to get them in the shop.
Stats are HP, SP, ATK, DEF, INT, SPD .
Things to consider :
- Personality types affect stat growth. Digimon with certain personalities will have more growth in different areas. For example, a brainy type will have a bigger increase in INT. In the digifarm, stat growths are affected by the digimon’s personality and the farm leader’s personality.
- Durable = HP
- Lively = SP
- Fighter = ATK
- Defender = DEF
- Brainy = INT
- Nimble = SPD
- Builder = Item development
- Searcher = Better investigation for cases
- Builder & searcher give 1-2 points to all stats.
- Use stat restraint chips. Why would it be good to decrease stat points? Say you want STR but have points in DEF. You would use DEF restraint chips to decrease additional stat points in DEF. Then use Digifarm goods to reallocate points into STR.
- You can use digimeat to boost stats. That digimeat can be bought in the shop in the Digilab. This is the quicker and expensive method. If you can’t boost anymore in a stat it means you should use restraint chips on a different stat or boost abi to get more points.
note : you can buy personality patches in the EDEN Entrance. More will unlock as you progress in the game .
The main localization where you digivolve. Each island can hold up to 10 digimon. You can try for ability/stat rise and levels even when you ’ rhenium not playing ( on sleep modality ) .
There are three different training modes : leisure, normal, and ruffianly. Use sturdy train when the digimon has a huge want for a stat. It may decrease CAM if that ’ s besides a need but you can get that back after. otherwise, use leisure education in many early cases since it doesn ’ metric ton decrease CAM .
Use grow goods when aiming for specific stats. You can buy more goods in the digilab to the right but it ’ s a snatch costly .
I suggest when you start playing, you can merely fill up each island precisely to train digimon. however, when you get far into the game, get more islands, and try for harder evolutions, you want to think more strategically in how you organize your digifarms .
Make a list for organization
You should keep a number in a notes app for easy editing to keep track of digimon you want to digivolve and stats they still need. For my notes, I keep a tilt of who needs CAM and a irregular tilt of stats each digimon inactive needs .
example of my lists :
MetalGarurumon – 100
Gallantmon – 100
Slayerdramon – 100
BurningGreymon – 80
KendoGarurumon – 80
Brakedramon – 100
Ravemon – 100
BlueMeramon – def
Sistermon – int, sp
MachGaogamon – int
Ravemon – spd, sp
Oryumon – int
BanchoLeomon – atk
The CAM number has the CAM act you need for the digivolution requirement. sol, whenever I have digimeat available, I know which digimon to feed them to. sometimes, I take digimon on this number to conflict therefore that they get some boost in CAM .
The trail list shows what stat requirements each digimon needs to digivolve. I don ’ t include all of the stat requirements but rather the biggest need. If a digimon needs 30 of a stat at fifty-five 1, I don ’ t see that as a big motivation so you don ’ t need to include that. If it needs 50 – 100 in a stat, I ’ five hundred include that in the list. once you have multiple digimon on the list, you should group them together by stat needs. If multiple digimon need SPD, put them in the lapp digifarm with farm goods that increase SPD. Choose a leader with the proper personality type to go with the stat need .
extra notes :
- Always fulfill the ABI requirement first since the digimon will go back to lv 1 if you’ve done stats but not ABI yet.
- CAM should be boosted after fulfilling all stat requirements if you’re considering tough training.
- More about the Digifarm: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/207680-digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory/faqs/76546/using-the-digifarm
Putting it all together
In this case, fulfill the ABI necessity first. I went far to get it to at least 150 ABI for extra stat points ( I would do that for actually unmanageable digimon to get ). Lucemon at fifty-five 1 starts with first gear ATK and SPD so I ’ vitamin d in truth focus on those things. I did multiple bully education sessions with grow goods alone for ATK and SPD. If it needed more INT, I ’ five hundred add some INT farm goods. I changed Lucemon ’ mho personality character to Fighter or Nimble and made it the drawing card. I isolated it in its own digifarm unless another digimon needed the same stats. With enough attention to stat needs, I managed to fulfill all requirements by about fifty-five 90+. yay !
I hope this guidebook is useful to get any Digimon form !
I by and large post art on my blog but guides/tutorials sometimes. Check it out and follow for more content .