Drizzt Build| Dark Alliance Build Guides
Drizzt Do ’ Urden ’ second Assassin Build deals hearty Critical and Physical damage, allowing him to execute high-speed movements that shred enemies in a short amount of fourth dimension. In combination with his Ultimate Attack, Astral Companion, Drizzt becomes momentarily semi-invincible by receiving very minimal price while inflicting massive critical price . This Build is a high hazard high reward playstyle at close range, and Drizzt is vulnerable to incoming attacks specially at higher difficulties since he ’ sulfur forced to engage groups of enemies at once. however, combining offensive Moves while swiftly dodging allows him to survive encounters against evening the strongest of foes.
Character Sheet (Attribute) Selection – Drizzt Build Dark Alliance
Every time you level up, you receive at least 1 basis Attribute orient and at Level 10, you ’ ll receive 2 points. I ’ ll discuss how best to allocate these until you reach horizontal surface 15. Since you can besides acquire more points from enshrine relics depending on the Act ampere good as stats from your Equipment, expect your Attributes to be higher and more mighty at this level, but this should give you some idea what to do . Drizzt Do ’ Urden is a texas ranger who specializes in wielding Scimitars. With this character, your highest impute is Dexterity, which boosts your chances to successfully inflict Critical Hits and thereby critical price. Because of your rapid attacks and agile maneuvers, you ’ ll want to invest in this the most so you can quickly eliminate enemies with just a couple of Moves. This means you ’ ll want to reach 15 Dexterity beginning before raising your other Attributes . The adjacent authoritative Attributes to focus on are Strength, Intelligence and Constitution. note that you can allocate points to these in any order you deem necessary. Strength provides you with extra Physical Damage for your normal hits, equally well as a boost to your Armor. intelligence increases your elemental wrong so you can deal more Cold or Acid Damage depending on the stats on your Scimitars. furthermore, a higher intelligence lowers the recharge times of your Abilities so you can use them more much, particularly when you ’ re surrounded by a lot of enemies. It besides increases the chances of inflicting a debilitating Condition such as Freeze to keep them locked in seat . last, Constitution raises your soap HP a well as your Stamina and Stamina Regeneration, which are both important when you need to execute Moves, forget, parry or dodge attacks. however with Drizzt, it ’ second quite rare to lose more than 50 % of your Stamina in a individual Act so you ’ vitamin d want to invest points into Constitution to boost your HP. You ’ ll want 11 Strength, since you ’ ll still prioritize Dexterity for Critical Attacks, and 10 Intelligence and 9 constitution should be enough in making this Assassin Build perilously effective. For extra Attribute points, consider investing in Dexterity, Strength and Intelligence .
Abilities Selection and Ultimate Attack – Drizzt Build Dark Alliance
When it comes to Abilities for the Drizzt Build in Dark Alliance, you should choose Battle Trance and Cloud of Daggers. First is Battle Trance which grants Vampiric and Battle Frenzy. Vampiric lets you steal your foe ’ south HP every time the Scimitars ’ hits connect so you can heal yourself. This is a huge advantage to Drizzt to keep him alive since he lacks the defenses to do so. Activating Battle Trance right before you strike multiple enemies can even restore your HP to wide ampere retentive as you continue to strike them. interim, Battle Frenzy pushes your capacity to inflict greater Critical and Physical Damage by doubling the speed at which you strike. This lets you slash enemies with full ferocity to kill them faster . Second is Cloud of Daggers to surround Drizzt with swarming daggers. This lets you deal damage right before you approach enemies up finale so this supplements your Melee Build quite well. occasionally, these daggers can even inflict Bleeding. following is Drizzt ’ mho Ultimate Attack, which is stellar Companion. This lets you summon Guenhwyvar to attack all enemies within 20 meters from where you ’ ra stand. additionally, you ’ ll be granted Stalwart, Legendary Resistance, and Unstoppable, which all serve in boosting your defenses and resistances against Physical and Elemental Damage and Conditions. As such, the damage you receive, if any, is very minimal. You ’ re besides immune to staggering then you can continually attack enemies without break even after they hit you .
Moves Selection – Drizzt Build Dark Alliance
When you reach level 7 and 15, you ’ ll unlock extra Moves or attack jazz band to inflict bonus damage or Conditions. Out of the 14 Moves, I highly recommend unlocking the following because they enhance the damage you deal up conclusion and in some cases from a distance, with your Assassin Build. You can take these in any arrange you like .
- Hilt Punch – Deals Chip Damage from your Scimitar’s hilt. Note that this inflicts Stamina destruction on Drizzt, which slightly reduces your maximum Stamina.
- Gloom Splash – Deals high bursts of Necrotic Damage by flinging the target away from you. It has a 75% chance to inflict Weakened so their next attacks won’t be as effective.
- Near Conjuration – Summons Guenhwyvar to deal decent Necrotic Damage against multiple targets in front of you with a chance to inflict Cursed. You’ll have to lock onto them to increase your hit chances.
- Dark Portal – Rams into the target from a distance to deal a series of deadly attacks as well as extra Necrotic Damage. This can also inflict Cursed and it slightly fills up your Ultimate Attack meter.
- Dual Edge Strike – Surprises targets by running towards them and then flipping sideways to deal massive Melee Damage. It also has a chance to shorten your Abilities’ recharge times.
- Sphere of Darkness – Unleashes a ball of energy from afar against multiple targets to deal Necrotic Damage with a chance to inflict Frightened. This also causes Stamina destruction on Drizzt.
- Front Flip Slash – This is an enhanced version of Dual Edge Strike that utilizes double attacks. It also has a chance to inflict Bleeding.
- Battle Trance – Unlocks the Battle Trance Ability.
- Barrel Roll – Another enhanced version of Dual Edge Strike that also has a chance to inflict Bleeding. Additionally, this slightly fills up your Ultimate Attack meter.
- Well of Darkness – Damages multiple targets with a large vortex and it also inflicts Frightened. This also causes Stamina destruction on Drizzt.
The main estimate behind these Moves is to deal adenine much Critical, Physical and Necrotic Damage as possible so you can get in and out of fight fast. At the same time, it ’ sulfur essential to inflict Conditions such as Freeze and Poison when facing stronger enemies to weaken them or to deal wrong over time, or else you may struggle. You ’ ll besides notice that some of these Moves push you to maximize your Ultimate Attack meter the fastest. This allows you to activate it more frequently in club to boost the Critical Damage you deal while protecting yourself from the majority of incoming attacks .
Feats Selection – Drizzt Build Guide Assassin
In terms of Drizzt ’ randomness Feats, you can choose from 3 categories, namely Expertise, The Hunter, and The Ranger. expertness focuses more on defend by improving your consumable or available capacity, HP, and Stamina. The Hunter provides bonuses to your offense Skills like Physical and Critical Damage while increasing the chances of successfully dealing critical Hits. last, The Ranger enhances your defensive Skills by raising your Armor, soap HP, and Elemental Resistance bonuses. eminence that you gain at least 1 Feat Point every clock time you level up . It ’ s best to allocate points to the majority of your Offensive Skills first before investing in Defensive and Support Skills. This allows you to significantly boost the Physical and Critical Damage you inflict thus you can slash through enemies more effectively. In each class, it won ’ triiodothyronine matter which Feat you decide to take beginning.
Read more: 15 Games ’00s Kids Played From Computer Lab
- Dual Wielder and Opportunist – Deals a total of +10% Physical Damage.
- Lightning Reflexes – Deals extra Physical Damage after a Dash.
- Improved Critical Hit and Precision Attack – Boosts Critical Hit Damage by an additional 30% and increases the chances of successfully dealing Critical Hits, respectively.
- Drow Drop – Deals additional Physical Damage when executing Airborne Attacks.
- Riposte – Gradually drains the target’s Stamina upon performing a successful hit.
- Resilient – Receives additional Elemental Resistance.
- Medium Armor Master – Increases overall defense by boosting Armor.
- Tough – Increases max HP by 10%.
- Uncanny Dodge – Gain additional Armor bonus after evading an attack.
- Keen Mind – To gain access to Keen Mind, you’ll need to unlock 3 Expertise Feats beforehand. Keen Mind notably reduces the cooldown time of your Abilities.
- Pack Rat – Similar to Keen Mind, you’ll need to unlock 3 Expertise Feats beforehand to get ahold of Pack Rat. This Feat increases your Useables’ capacity by 1.
Useable Upgrades – Drizzt Build Guide Assassin
In your runs, you can opt to equip up to a maximal of 4 Useables that benefit Drizzt ’ randomness Assassin Build. To enhance potency, you ought to purchase upgrades up to Level 5 via the Merchant. Depending on your needs, you can choose the Useable you want to upgrade first . Out of the 8 Useables, I suggest you equip Health Potion, Potion of Heroism, Alchemist Fire, and Elixir of Concentration. Health Potion restores the bulk of your HP to help keep you alive. potion of Heroism restores 75 % of your Ultimate Attack ’ s meter so you can activate it more often. Alchemist Fire is a effective addition to your attacks because it inflicts Burning dealing massive damage over clock time. last, Elixir of Concentration reduces your Abilities ’ cooldown prison term by 50 % .
Weapons – Drizzt Build Guide Assassin
Weapons play a huge character in Drizzt ’ south Assassin Build because you ’ ll need to seek out Scimitars that inflict extra Elemental Damage. specifically, Acid Damage greatly reduces the HP of weak and potent enemies alike, over clock. As such, you continue to inflict high damage flush when you ’ re not attacking them. The more rare the Scimitar, meaning if you get a fabled version, the better because this will provide you with bonus stats adenine well as Attack Damage . The best scimitar for this build is the Dragonsbane or Remorhaz Brotherhood because either of these Sets works well for this stylus of free rein .
Armor – Drizzt Build Guide Assassin
As mentioned earlier, the Dragonsbane and Remorhaz Brotherhood Sets should be what you farm for because they provide set bonuses that enhance your damage even further. Between the two, obtaining 5 Weapon and Armor pieces of the Dragonsbane Set is sufficient so you can deal an extra 50 % critical damage since set bonuses are accumulative, but you can get 8 pieces for increased Critical Chance while Cloud of Daggers is active voice . meanwhile, if you didn ’ thymine get the Dragonsbane Scimitar, you can get the Remorhaz Brotherhood translation alternatively. The Remorhaz Brotherhood Set grants you extra elementary Penetration, which makes your price bypass some of the foe ’ sulfur Elemental Resistance . alike to Weapons, you should get fabled versions of Armor so you can maximize Drizzt ’ s offensive and defensive capabilities .
Best Drizzt Build Guide: Final Tips
Drizzt ’ south Scimitars are essential in dealing effective Elemental Damage, which greatly diminishes HP. This, in combination with his Assassin Build ’ s rapid movements and strikes, importantly fills up a meter to inflict the damage ’ south corresponding Condition. For case if your Weapon deals Acid Damage, successfully hitting the foe with continuous Light and Heavy Attacks will inflict the Poison status effect in a few seconds. As a result, each succeeding attack becomes more dangerous and deadly. Since this Build focuses so much on dealing a high sum of Damage, you lack the defenses to protect yourself from attacks. As such, you ’ ll indigence to practice dodging a set after attacking enemies in short bursts, since you can not withstand many direct hits. last, you should besides consider equipping the Do’Urden Prince Set so you gain extra price when you attack enemies from behind if you intend to play multiplayer. I did find it more unmanageable to execute this in single player but the set may come in handy when playing with friends. They could well distract targets as you move in behind for the kill . Bruenor Build Guide ♦ Catti-Brie Build Guide ♦ Drizzt Build Guide ♦ Wulfgar Build Guide
Stay tuned for more Build Guides, and be certain to check out the Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance Wiki if you have questions about the bet on ! What Guides would you like to see adjacent ? How can we improve this Guide ? Let us know in the comments below !