- Weapons Collector
- Thank You
- Something Very Special
It besides includes the necessitate materials for all weapons, the issue required, and farming/purchase locations for every material, which you need to obtain for the take after trophies :
- Upgrade Apprentice
- Reform Specialist
- Forging Master
Upgrading all weapons is the longest grind in the game, and takes an extra 10 – 20 hours at least on top of everything else due to the number of items and how rare some are to find .
Below are listed all weapons and the locations they are found. In Part One you only find/use one-handed swords for fib reasons, then the other types can be found in Part Two. All weapons from Part One can even be obtained in Part Two, so you can ’ t completely girl any of them. The last one-handed sword is obtained after completing Ending E .
- Nameless Blade – Starting weapon
- Lily-Leaf Sword – 2,400 gold from shop in Nier’s Village
- Beastbain – 16,800 gold from shop in Nier’s Village
- Nirvana Dagger – Located in a breakable box midway up the Lost Shrine.
- Moonrise – Help the villager being attacked by shades in the southern plains area.
- Earth Wyrm’s Claw – 8,400 gold from shop in Facade
- Rebirth – Obtained automatically during the story when you rescue the prince of Facade
- Faith – Obtained from the Mayor in the Forest of Myth if you release the other two villagers from the Deathdream (can be purchased in The Aerie in part 2 if you miss it here, before obtaining Sacrifice key fragment)
- Blade of Treachery – Found inside a box in the Manor while helping Emil
One Hand Swords
- Phoenix Dagger – Available from the Weapon Shop in Seafront for 36,200 gold
- Ancient Overlord – Obtained automatically during the story from the King of Facade
- Labyrinth Whisper – Drops from the Shade you need to kill during the side quest “The Bridge in Peril”
- Iron Pipe – Found in Nier’s Dream (the location you are transported to when you complete “The Magical Stone”) OR automatically given when you complete Ending B
- Fool’s Embrace – Obtained during the first door of the World of the Recycled Vessel
- XXXXX’s Sword – Obtained after completing Ending E
- Kusanagi – Starting two-handed sword in Part Two of the story
- Axe of Beheading – Available from the Weapon Shop in Nier’s Village for 19,200 gold
- Fang of the Twins – Found on the first floor of the Manor Basement at the start of Part Two, hidden in a box in the first room with all the boxes (if you miss it you can go back down there later in the same way)
- Vile Axe – Available from the Weapon Shop in Seafront for 21,600 gold
- Beastlord – Found just outside the door to the boss room when you return to the Lost Shrine in Part Two
- Iron Will – Automatically obtained during the story when you get the item from the Junk Heap for the Weaponsmith
- Labyrinth’s Song – Obtained at the end of the quest “Disturbing the Sleep of Kings”.
- Phoenix Sword – Found in the first room of the Shadowlord’s Castle, in a box to the left of the doors you progress through
- Fool’s Lament – Obtained during the second door of the World of the Recycled Vessel
- Transience – Starting spear in Part Two of the story
- Sunrise – Available from the Weapon Shop in Nier’s Village for 21,600 gold
- Spear of the Usurper – Available from the Weapon Shop in Seafront for 19,200 gold
- Captain’s Holy Spear – Available from the Weapon Shop in Facade for 30,000 gold
- Phoenix Spear – Available from the Weapon Shop in Facade for 37,400 gold
- The Devil Queen – Inside a box when entering the Lost Shrine from the boat entrance, just before the second ladder
- Beastcurse – Inside a box just before you drop down to the boss room in the Junk Heap
- Labyrinth’s Shout – Obtained at the end of the quest “The Damaged Map”.
- Dragoon Lance – Inside a box in the Shadowlord’s Castle 2nd room, immediately after you escape from the Boar shade into the large stairwell, the first box immediately on the right. If you’ve started up the stairs already you’ve missed it
- Fool’s Accord – Obtained during the third door of the World of the Recycled Vessel
Weapon Upgrade Requirements
Below are listed the command materials for each weapon to upgrade it to Level 4 ( maximum level ). Weapons require unlike materials plus 1000 amber per level to be upgraded. Weapons are listed in the order that they appear in the upgrade/pause menu .
note that the NieR Automata weapons that are included in the “ 4 YoRHa ” costume DLC count towards the weapon upgrade trophy if upgraded. They are listed at the buttocks of the list .
One Hand Swords
- Nameless Blade – Titanium Alloy (4), Stripped Bolt (10), Broken Arm (3), Dented Metal Bat (1), Simple Machine (1)
- Lily-Leaf Sword – Titanium Alloy (7), Broken Antenna (7), Forlorn Necklace (2), Large Gear (1), Pyrite (1)
- Nirvana Dagger – Titanium Alloy (3), Rusty Kitchen Knife (2), Broken Arm (3), Gold Ore (2), Mysterious Switch (3), Pyrite (1)
- Moonrise – Titanium Alloy (3), Broken Saw (2), Broken Lens (2), Rusty Kitchen Knife (2), Pyrite (1)
- Rebirth – Iron Ore (34), Twisted Ring (1), Large Gear (1), Broken Battery (1), Broken Wristwatch (3), Amber (1)
- Earth Wyrm’s Claw – Iron Ore (26), Scorpion Claw (10), Clay (18), Broken Pottery (2), Amber (1)
- Blade of Treachery – Copper Ore (45), Simple Machine (1), Machine Oil (2), Rusted Clump (2), Pyrite (1)
- Beastbain – Iron Ore (47), Complex Machine (2), Machine Oil (1), Pyrite (2), Crystal (1)
- Faith – Silver Ore (12), Broken Antenna (30), Elaborate Machine (1), Natural Rubber (1), Moldavite (1), Titanium Alloy (4)
- Ancient Overlord – Silver Ore (15), Broken Motor (10), Broken Wristwatch (3), Crystal (2), Moldavite (1), Memory Alloy (2)
- Phoenix Dagger – Silver Ore (18), Giant Egg (2), Eagle Egg (1), Broken Earring (2), Black Pearl (5), Amber (2)
- Labyrinth Whisper – Fluorite (6)
- Fool’s Embrace – Damascus Steel (3)
- Iron Pipe – Dented Metal bat (19), Broken Arm (43), Rusty Bucket (10), Rusted Clump (5)
- XXXXX’s Sword – Iron Ore (60), Rusted Clump (1), Broken Saw (1)
- Kusanagi – Iron Ore (48), Broken Battery (5), Forlorn Necklace (1), Broken Earring (1), Moldavite (1)
- Axe of Beheading – Copper Ore (43), Rusty Kitchen Knife (3), Subdued Bracelet (1), Stopped Clock (2), Meteorite (1)
- Fang of the Twins – Silver Ore (18), Elaborate Machine (1), Broken Wristwatch (2), Stopped Clock (1), Mysterious Switch (3), Meteorite (1)
- Vile Axe – Silver Ore (24), Simple Machine (1), Broken Lens (2), Twisted Ring (1), Broken Saw (2), Amber (1)
- Beastlord – Gold Ore (5), Complex Machine (2), Machine Oil (1), Amber (1), Simple Machine (2)
- Iron Will – Memory Alloy (5), Rusted Clump (2), Dented Metal Bat (1), Pyrite (1), Elaborate Machine (2)
- Phoenix Sword – Gold Ore (7), Giant Egg (2), Eagle Egg (2), Complex Machine (1), Black Pearl (5), Moldavite (1)
- Labyrinth’s Song – Fluorite (6)
- Fool’s Lament – Damascus Steel (3)
- Transience – Iron Ore (8), Twisted Ring (3), Metal Piercing (1), Crystal (2), Pyrite (1)
- Spear of the Usurper – Iron Ore (8), Subdued Bracelet (1), Broken Lens (2), Pyrite (1)
- The Devil Queen – Iron Ore (28), Crystal (3), Metal Piercing (3), Broken Motor (1), Moldavite (1)
- Sunrise – Silver Ore (6), Large Gear (2), Rusty Kitchen Knife (2), Forlorn Necklace (1), Subdued Bracelet (1), Pyrite (1)
- Beastcurse – Silver Ore (6), Complex Machine (2), Machine Oil (1), Moldavite (1), Elaborate Machine (1)
- Captain’s Holy Spear – Silver Ore (10), Broken Wristwatch (2), Mysterious Switch (3), Broken Earring (1), Moldavite (1), Complex Machine (1)
- Dragoon Lance – Silver Ore (12), Pyrite (4), Pearl (1), Meteorite (3), Simple Machine (1)
- Phoenix Spear – Gold Ore (6), Giant Egg (2), Eagle Egg (1), Broken Wristwatch (1), Black Pearl (5), Moldavite (1)
- Labyrinth’s Shout – Fluorite (6)
- Fool’s Accord – Damascus Steel (3)
4 YoRHa (NieR Automata) DLC Weapons
- Virtuous Contract (One-Handed Sword) – Rusted Clump (1), Goat Hide (1), Crystal (2), Dented Metal Board (3), Titanium Alloy (1), Amber (2), Memory Alloy (2), Severed Cable (5), Moldavite (1)
- Cruel Oath (One-Handed Sword) – Rusted Clump (1), Goat Hide (1), Crystal (2), Iron Ore (4), Silver Ore (3), Amber (2), Gold Ore (2), Large Gear (1), Moldavite (1)
- Virtuous Treaty (Two-Handed Sword) – Same as Virtuous Contract
- Virtuous Dignity (Spear) – Same as Virtuous Contract
Material Count and Locations
Below are listed the sum total of each substantial required for ALL chief game weapons ( excluding the 4 YoRHa DLC weapons ), along with locations for where and how to obtain them in the best manner .
If you decide to do material grinding after Ending E and use that 34th weapon in space of another, it would be recommended you don ’ thymine upgrade the Phoenix Sword, which then means you can reduce the number required of the items it uses, most notably saving yourself grinding some of the two Egg types and a third gear of the total Black Pearls .
If you decide to use the 4 YoRHa DLC weapons you should besides not upgrade Iron Will, then grind 1 extra Memory Alloy alternatively ( Iron Will uses 5 Memory Alloy, get 1 more and that ’ s adequate for the 3 YorHa weapons that use it ) .
Any items in the “ raw materials ” section of the stock that isn ’ metric ton listed here can by and large be sold to vendors for money .
- Amber (6) – Recycled Vessel box room, Junk Heap floor B2 box room, Material Shop in Facade for 6000 gold
- Black Pearl (15) – Gather spots on Beach in Seafront (NOTE: In Part Two of the story items don’t appear on the beach until after the ship is gone)
- Broken Antenna (37) – Common drop from ground robots in Junk Heap
- Broken Arm (49) – Common drop from ground robots in Junk Heap
- Broken Battery (5) – Common drop from flying robots in Junk Heap
- Broken Earring (4) – Rare drop from “Shaman” shades
- Broken Lens (5) – Drop from ground robots in Junk Heap, Two Brothers Weaponry for 900 gold
- Broken Motor (11) – Common drop from flying robots in Junk Heap
- Broken Pottery (2) – Rare pickup from gathering points in Northern Plains/Aerie
- Broken Saw (5) – Rare drop from small armored shades in Northern Plains
- Broken Wristwatch (11) – Rare drop from large armored shades in Southern Plains (largest number appear during sunny weather)
- Clay (18) – Material Shop in Facade for 800 gold
- Complex Machine (8) – Random drop from any “boss” shade
- Copper Ore (88) – Two Brothers Weaponry for 480 gold
- Crystal (8) – Recycled Vessel box room, Material Shop in Facade for 2400 gold
- Damascus Steel (9) – Recycled Vessel box room, Junk Heap floor B2 box room
- Dented Metal Bat (21) – Rare drop from small shades in Northern Plains OR Underground Laboratory in the Manor
- Eagle Egg (4) – Recycled Vessel box room, Rare pickup from gathering points in the Aerie
- Elaborate Machine (5) – Random drop from any “boss” shade
- Fluorite (18) – Recycled Vessel box room, Junk Heap floor B2 box room, gather points in Barren Temple
- Forlorn Necklace (4) – Rare drop from “Shaman” shades
- Giant Egg (6) – Rare pickup from gathering point around Nier’s Village
- Gold Ore (22) – Recycled Vessel box room, rare pickup from gathering points in Desert, Barren Temple, or Aerie
- Iron Ore (259) – Random pickup from any basically any gathering point, Two Brothers Weaponry for 1000 gold
- Large Gear (6) – Rare drop from ground robots in Junk Heap
- Machine Oil (5) – Rare drop from flying robots in Junk Heap
- Memory Alloy (8) – Rare drop from boss robots in Junk Heap
- Metal Piercing (4) – Rare drop from flying shades in Desert (must obtain Facade key fragment before they start spawning)
- Meteorite (5) – Recycled Vessel box room, rare pickup from gathering points in Desert or Barren Temple
- Moldavite (8) – Rare pickup from gathering points in Desert or Barren Temple, Material Shop in Seafront for 8000 gold
- Mysterious Switch (9) – Somewhat rare drop from ground robots in Junk Heap
- Natural Rubber (1) – Material Shop in Seafront for 700 gold
- Pearl (1) – Gather spots on Beach in Seafront, Material Shop in Seafront for 3000 gold
- Pyrite (14) – Recycled Vessel box room, rare pickup from gathering points in Desert and Barren Temple
- Rusted Clump (10) – Recycled Vessel box room, caught while fishing
- Rusty Bucket (10) – Found while fishing. Can be commonly caught using a normal lure at the northern sand river in the Desert
- Rusty Kitchen Knife (9) – Common drop in Part One, Rare drop from small shades in Northern Plains, dropped from enemies in Nier’s Dream
- Scorpion Claw (10) – Common pickup from scorpions in the Desert. You can spot scorpion locations on the minimap, going near them makes them jump out and attack you (don’t appear while there are wolves in the Desert).
- Silver Ore (121) – Rare pickup from gathering points, Two Brothers Weaponry for 1500 gold
- Simple Machine (6) – Random drop from any “boss” shade
- Stopped Clock (3) – Rare drop from sword shades in Underground Laboratory in the Manor
- Stripped Bolt (10) – Common drop from ground robots in Junk Heap, Two Brothers Weaponry for 900 gold
- Subdued Bracelet (3) – Rare drop from flying shades in Desert (must obtain Facade key fragment before they start spawning)
- Titanium Alloy (24) – Recycled Vessel box room, very rare drop from ground robots in Junk Heap, common drop from boss robots in Junk Heap
- Twisted Ring (5) – Rare drop from Armored Shades in The Lost Shrine at the end of Part Two of story
Specific Material Farming Methods
Below are different methods for farming specific materials ampere efficiently as possible .
“Item Drop Rate Up” Words
You can get words in the “ Mah ” type that increase the drop rate for items from enemies. You can farm the +30 % drop pace give voice “ Mahzarken ” from the Armored Melee Shades in the Lost Shrine correct at the end of the fib ( a good point is the lapp roof path you do for Forlorn Necklaces ) .
note : Items don ’ t spawn on the beach in Part Two of the report until the beach ship is gone, sol when farming these you need to do it basically before the ending ( or during Part One of the report ) .
Black Pearls only spawn from accumulate points on the beach in Seafront ( the large beach on the path leading to the beacon ). While farming for them the method is to save at the mailbox by the position office, then run over to the beach and grab all items. If you find any Black Pearls run bet on and save again, then load the save to refresh the gather points. If you don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate find any, load your save from the beach alternatively of running back .
You can besides find 1 Black Pearl in the back room of the station function per playthrough, so if you make sure to grab these you can get a detached 2 – 4 depending on how many times you complete the report ending .
Broken Wristwatches drop curtain off random shades early in the game, then from the boastfully fully armored shield-wielding shades in Part Two. If you need to farm specifically for these you want to do it in the southerly Plains during cheery weather. Go in and out of Seafront until the weather in the area is cheery, then there will be 16 of these shades spawned throughout the area. Kill them all, then run in and out of Nier ’ randomness Village to reset the area without changing the weather ( weather normally doesn ’ thyroxine change when entering Nier ’ south Village ) .
The Machine items are only dropped from the respawning boss types shades. There are a few places you can farm these, some easier than others .
If you ’ ve not so far completed the side-quests “ A Shade Entombed ” and “ Disturbing the Sleep of Kings ” you can farm these identical fast in one of the challenge rooms. The third room on the correctly side of the area has the rule of no using magic, and spawns a party boss shade along with a handful of others. You can kill the emboss shade so that it drops one of the items, then use charming to immediately reset the board and spawn the party boss. farm this knob until you have enough machines for all weapons ( which one it drops is random, but it drops all types at varying frequency ) .
If you have already completed those side quests and still need them, the following best road is going to be precisely going up the Lost Shrine over and over at the end of the floor. Two of the floors spawn a foreman nuance that you can take out, then go through the door at the top and come back in to respawn the enemies. Jump down from the top and make your way back up again .
Damascus Steel can be found in either the Junk Heap or Recycled Vessel box rooms. It seems to be more common in the Junk Heap though so that ’ s a better location to try for it. If you ’ ve finished every early Junk Heap material and just need Damascus Steel you can run through the box room to see if you get any as a drop, and if you don ’ thymine barely continually jump in the holes in the floor to game over, and it ’ ll put you back outside the room immediately with all the boxes back. If you pick up any go binding to the elevator to reset the floor .
Forlorn Necklaces are dropped by Shaman Shades ( human-sized ones that shoot orbs ) that appear in the second region of the game. You can find 6 at a time during cheery weather in the Northern Plains, but they take quite a while to move between so it ’ second better time-wise to farm the two that are on top of the Lost Shrine once you have all key fragments. Get to the save sharpen before Gretel ’ s foreman room, then enter and exit the door to respawn the enemies. Take the exit ladder up to get to the prior area, then follow the path to the bos room to fight two groups of shades, which each have one Armored Shaman Shade in them. These besides drop Broken Earrings, and unless you have incredible luck you ’ re about certain to get enough Broken Earrings before the Forlorn Necklaces .
Giants Eggs entirely spawn rarely at meet points in Nier ’ second Village. There international relations and security network ’ triiodothyronine a truly particular way to try for these, fair make sure to check any meet points you see when running through the village .
If you are upgrading the YoRHa weapons they each need 1 Goat Hide. If you are in Part Two of the report already then goats alone spawn on the Eastern Road ( 4 at a meter ) .
Memory Alloy is ONLY obtained from the large foreman robots located on shock B2 of the Junk Heap. Moving between the areas of the Junk Heap doesn ’ metric ton respawn these like the early enemies, they only respawn when you actually leave the Junk Heap. so if you ’ re farming them to try and get Memory Alloy you normally can merely fight 4 per clock time entering the Junk Heap. The three locations you can find these enemies are one in the board after the box room in the first gear separate of B2, one in the first room that you enter going into the second part of B2, and a couple in the southern room through the breakable wall in the second contribution of B2 .
You can somewhat cheese the drops for this by suiciding during the fights. In the second and one-third locations where the bosses spawn you can kill the bosses to see what the drops are and if you don ’ thymine get Memory Alloy, you can let the other enemies that spawn in the area after the bosses kill you. This is best done on hard trouble so you die faster, then when you continue after you will be just outside the board where the bosses are and can try again. When you actually get Memory Alloy as a dribble you will need to then continue out of the Junk Heap and reenter, because it doesn ’ t save material pickup when you continue from a game over in this manner in the Junk Heap .
Pyrite can be a rare pickup from the boxes in the Recycled Vessel box rooms, so you may end up with enough from that. If you need to specifically farm Pyrite it ’ south best done in the Barren Temple. An previous method acting to do this is to suicide off the bridge at the very end of the area, but that doesn ’ thymine seem to work the like in this version of the game and it ’ randomness faster to merely enter and exit the Barren Temple, checking the spot on the blocked stairway to the leave, then looking into each of the rooms on the sides to see if there ’ s gather points at the far ends of the rooms .
Subdued Bracelet/Metal Piercing
These are potentially the two worst items to try and get because they merely drop curtain from the Flying Shades that appear in the Desert after you get the Facade samara shard near the goal of the floor. There are only 3 of them that appear at a clock : one directly west of the entrance to Facade, one east of the stairwell leading to the gravy boat dock, and one that appears in the dust storm area to the north ( this one is normally spawned already so you can see it on the minimap ahead of time ). They about always have magic underground shields up, so shooting them with Dark Lance is the quickest way to deal with them .
alternatively, if you feel like doing another playthrough of the ending there will besides be around 15 of these Shades that spawn in the ballroom in the Shadowlord ’ s Castle that you could try for drops from, but you would then need to play through the floor again for another couple hours to be able to upgrade weapons again .
Nier’s Dream Farming
To unlock the ability to go to Nier ’ s Dream you need to complete the side quest “ The Magical Stone ” which is available from a charwoman in the Forest of Myth when you have all 5 key fragments before going to the Shadowlord ’ s Castle in Part Two. After completing the quest you can talk to her any time to be transported to the location from the prologue again to fight a series of enemy waves. This is good because these enemies drop Rusty Kitchen Knives and occasionally Dented Metal Bats, Broken Wristwatches, and Broken Saws. If you didn ’ thyroxine get adequate Rusty Kitchen Knives from early in the game this is the best place to grow for them, because the enemies spawned here have a much higher probability of dropping than normal shades in Part Two of the fib .
Recycled Vessel Farming
In the third room of the third door of the Recycled Vessel you are running through the clandestine lab, and can find a series of boxes. These boxes can contain : Copper Ore, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Gold Ore, Amber, Crystals, Fluorite, Pyrite, Moldavite, Meteorite, Rusted Clumps, Titanium Alloy, Eagle Eggs, and Damascus Steel. The ones in bluff are what ’ s most helpful to get here, and Damascus Steel is found an approve sum, but the Junk Heap box room is better for that if you only need that. When farming this if you don ’ triiodothyronine need/care about the completion reward of 50,000 gold/10,000 xp for finishing the door you can grab all the items from the boxes, then jump off the bridge until you die to exit the Recycled Vessel without needing to complete the last two rooms, but get to keep all your obtained up items .
Underground Laboratory Farming
The underground lab is good for farming Stopped Clocks and Dented Metal Bats. While working on the Stopped Clocks go to the final board of floor B1 and continually kill the enemies in the room with the 9 pillars while going up and down the stairs to reset the room. If you get the want Stopped Clocks but still need more Dented Metal Bats, go down to B2 and in the second room will spawn a few waves of the belittled shades that drop the bats, you can reset by going back up to floor B2 .
That ’ s all of the Weapons and Weapon Upgrades in NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 .