With the future season of Overwatch League being played in an early on construct of Overwatch 2, Overwatch League teams are looking to hold tryouts in an Overwatch 2-like environment. While some teams have chosen to plainly reduce the lobby to 5v5, the Paris Eternal reached out to Elo Hell Workshops to update the SVB Overwatch 2 Workshop. Working close with the Paris Eternal, Elo Hell Workshops developers have implemented respective modern changes to the original modality that you can see below !
The original project was created with the help oneself of noteworthy community figures, such as EeveeA and Bogur, working aboard over eight Workshop developers. respective of those developers returned to continue updating the stick out into what you see today !
NOTICE TO SCRIM LOBBIES
ScrimTime is nobelium longer bundled with this spell code. If you are running a scrim lobby, please use import code
CA6YD, which comes bundled with ScrimTime .
This edit of SVB ‘s Overwatch 2 Patch, made on behalf of the Paris Eternal, was made possible by the Elo Hell Workshops Discord. Join today at workshop.codes/discord .
Edits on behalf of
master event organized by
In partnership with
Paris Eternal Edit Developers
Lotto and CactusPuppy MagicMan and CactusPuppy damage
CactusPuppy and Zezombye Mitsiee and CactusPuppy support
Lotto and CactusPuppy
Organization and Assembly
SVB’s Overwatch 2 Patch Developers
Overwatch 2 Role Passives
CaptCaptain and Dab tank
Reinhardt, Zarya, Orisa
CaptCaptain, Mitsiee, Roadhog, Wrecking Ball
Dab, and MagicMan Lotto and Dab damage
Ashe, Genji, Hanzo, Junkrat, Reaper, Widowmaker
Genji, McCree, Sombra, Tracer
Baptiste, Lucio, Mercy
Organization + Assembly
Overwatch 2 Experimental Patch Notes – October 22, 2021
As this is an edit of the original SVB Overwatch 2 piece, some of the developer comments will be left over from that patch. We worked closely with the Paris Eternal to fix bugs and follow through features that they felt made the most smell for the approaching Overwatch 2 5v5 environment. Some features from the original patch were removed due to being besides annoying, excessively clunky, or otherwise being inapplicable for a more competitive environment .
Please note that, as of time of write, this modality, its developers, Elo Hell, Elo Hell Workshops, and Workshop.codes are not formally associated with Overwatch League. The bandage notes below are relative to the current retail ( bouncy ) patch of Overwatch 1 ( as of 2021-10-22 ). With all that said, enjoy !
Roles are now locked by slot. Players should be arranged in the anteroom by the function they intend to play. A late temporary hookup may remove the need for this musical arrangement. The slots are arranged as follows :
- All respawn timers have been reduced to 80 %. In most scenarios this will mean it has been reduced from 10 seconds to 8 seconds. Overtime respawn timers are besides affected .
Role Passive: 30% knockback reduction and 25% less ult charge granted for damage by enemies
This brings D.Va ‘s department of defense matrix back to the full lastingness it was when it was eating up entire Soldier ults. Let ’ s see if this entirely is adequate to make her feel competent as a solo tank, though I suspect not.
- Defense Matrix maximum duration increased from 2 to 4 seconds
Orisa is already a lot more ‘ brawly ’ than she ever was but this is an undertake to take her all the means. Gallop should be both fun and a little airheaded, the way OW abilities are meant to be.
notice : I wanted it to take one ally along potentially deoxyadenosine monophosphate well, but that was proving crafty in the Workshop.
- Increased projectile speed from 120m/s to 150m/s
- Reduced movement penalty when firing from 30% to 10%
- Replaced by new ability: Gallop. Charge up & release for a burst distance travel (similar to Doomfist punch). Will push enemies out of path. Deals 75 damage
- Supercharger drops with a 600hp shield in front of it
The details we know about Rein so far suggest the devs have given his changes the most think. He may need more help as a solo cooler but we wanted to see him tested first in these PUGs before buffing him.
This set of changes is more or less a faithful diversion of Overwatch 2 Reinhardt as we ‘ve seen him. Do note that, due to Workshop limitations, Reinhardt ‘s office steering does not actually increase the turning speed of Reinhardt ‘s confront commission. This may result in Reinhardt ‘s care palpate hard to control.
- Health reduced from 300 to 250
- Armor increased from 200 to 300
- Health/armor total increased from 500 to 550
- Cancel charge by pressing the button again
- Allows for better steering while charging
- Cooldown reduced from 10 to 8 seconds
- Fire Strike can now store up to 2 charges. Each charge takes 6 seconds to generate
- Damage reduced from 100 to 95
- 1200HP Shield
- Steadfast removed (as to not stack with the 30% knockback reduction given by the tank role passive)
Roadhog could well take over in a 5v5 situation with less shields around ( we even saw this in the OW2 current ), so these changes seek to shift the ability of Breather towards being more of a team-utility ability. At the consequence, it allows Roadhog to go for some crazy plays and get out without punishment but now Hog will have to think harder before taking that risk.
We ‘re besides reducing the displacement power of Whole Hog, ampere well as increasing its cost, to avoid making tanking excessively frustrating.
Take a Breather
- Take a Breather now creates a gas cloud which grants allies 10% damage reduction and heals allies for 20 health per second while they stand in it.
- Roadhog now slows down significantly while using Take a Breather.
- Gas cloud lingers for 2.5 seconds after Take a Breather ends.
- Ultimate cost increased by 25%
- Knockback reduced by 20%
In the interest of leaning away from shields, Sigma ‘s Experimental barrier has been replaced by a fresh ability we ‘re calling Gravitic Lift.
Sigma and his teammates will be able to use this ability to access high establish faithfully, and the ability besides fits his gravity-styled kit much better.
- Replaced with Gravitic Lift: radius of 3.5 meters, height of 25 meters, lasts for 8 seconds, cooldown of 13 seconds starts from initial placement. While within its area of effect, Sigma and his allies can hold Jump to ascend, and Crouch to descend.
Bogur meanly requested an extra 50HP and that was more than fair. We want to see how sniper Monke plays and then decide if he needs more avail.
- Base health increased from 350 to 400 (overall health increased from 500 to 550)
secondary fire : New Alternate Fire
- Winston can now hold down secondary fire to charge up a longer-range attack capable of hitting enemies up to 20 meters away.
- This attack takes 1 second to charge up to 50 damage, and may be held for an additional 1 second after reaching maximum charge.
- Firing this attack costs 25 ammo.
Wrecking Ball is the first base tank you think of as an obvious beneficiary of a more DPS/Deathmatch-y expressive style Overwatch thus possibly that alone will be enough to make him fit right again in the OW tank roll.
- Knock-up height scales with distance to epicentre
In early playtests, Zarya has been a bit of a monster who can keep care identical easily. calm, we want to keep her bubbles coming relatively cursorily so that she has some form of security so to balance, we have reduced her price, since we can not reduce how much ‘charge ‘ she gains per bubble, which would have been the better way.
note : At the moment, the Workshop does not allow Zarya to use two ally bubbles at the lapp time – you have to wait for the first one to disappear before you can apply a second barrier.
Particle Cannon – primary fire
- Damage dealt decreased from [75 – 170] to [66 – 150]
Particle Barrier / Projected Barrier
- Bubble has 2 charges that can be used on yourself or allies
- Reduced cooldown from 10/8 to 7 seconds
Role Passive: 15% movement speed increase for all heroes
Ashe could end up being besides strong but I don ’ thymine wide area network na play around with numbers just yet. I ’ ve started with a nerf to B.O.B. ultimo commission and besides reducing her knockback to help a little with closing outdistance on her.
- Knockback against enemies reduced (maximum 7m)
- No longer gains ult charge when B.O.B is active
To complete oeuvre for this piece in clock time for Paris Eternal ‘s tryouts, we decided not to include the Bastion rework as showcased during Overwatch League Grand Finals. however, it will surely be included in a future patch !
Fan The Hammer is pathetic justly nowadays and the 25 excess HP has everyone harebrained. I think these changes should allow Cassidy to still be strong in good hands but remove some of the more frustrating elements of going up against him ( i.e. flaunt into fan ).
- Health reduced from 225 to 200
Fan The Hammer
- Fan the Hammer damage per bullet reduced from [25 – 50] to [15 – 35]
Read more: Counter Tips to Beat Malphite – LoL Impact
- Flashbang replaced by Lasso. Holds target in position for 1 second instead of stunning (works like Junkrat Trap)
doom is unaccented but when Doom is strong, no one has playfulness. largely, I think the one-shot explode damage is what feels the worst. So punch is now non-lethal to most characters and alternatively can be used more for mobility. To compensate, his primary fire does more now and his ultimo is more deadly.
- Primary fire total damage increased from [19.8 – 66] to [27 – 80]
- Rocket Punch can now carry Doomfist upwards. Note this does not allow Doomfist to punch downwards.
- Initial damage reduced from [50 – 100] to [10 – 50]
- Damage from impacting a wall reduced from [50 – 150] to [50 – 100]
- Outer ring damage falloff now starts at 250 damage (up from 200 damage)
- Outer ring damage falloff now ends at 20 damage (up from 15 damage)
Echo is potent, thus barely a few minor tweaks to possibly bring her more in credit line with early DPS.
DEV COMMENT : Please note that as of correct now, if an Echo duplicates to a hero that your team besides has, your teammate will be unable to swap off of, and then back onto the hero that Echo duplicated until the duplicate finishes. For example, if your team is running an Ana, and your Echo duplicates the foe Ana, your Ana will be able to swap to Zenyatta, but will be unable to swap back to Ana until the friendly Echo finishes duplicating the Ana. A fasten is being worked on, but Echo is equitable a trouble in the rear to deal with in general.
Please besides note that the Echo ultimate charge nerf is not designed, but until a fix is found, the change is being noted here to avoid confusion.
- Now fires 5 instead of 6 bombs
- Cooldown increased from 6 to 7 seconds
- Ultimate no longer builds at an increased rate while duplicating
Our son Genji could use some love then this brings him rear to his abbreviated ‘ Genji meta ’ submit without the hatefulness of the nanoblade that was building every 60 seconds. This should make him not a blade-bot.
note : I wanted to reduce his recovery rate of fire a morsel more but that ’ s not potential in the Workshop.
- Reduced ultimate generation by 5%
- Increased movement speed passive removed to match speed of all other DPS heroes
- Damage increased from 28 to 30
- Dragonblade no longer receives damage amp from Nanoboost
Reverse slump price felt much worse than expected, but we besides wanted to avoid allowing Hanzo to be good at every single range. thus, we ‘ve decided to nerf Hanzo ‘s retentive range spam electric potential, while keeping his deadliness at short to medium ranges acceptably high gear.
We besides wanted to experiment with having a limited amount of ammunition on Hanzo, so we added a flicker system wherein Hanzo must refill his shaking ( recharge ) after firing 12 shots.
- All arrows now have damage falloff starting from 15 meters, and falling to 60% damage at 45 meters
- Increased projectile speed from 110 to 125
- Moved to secondary fire
- 35 damage per storm arrow
- Hold to fire storm arrows (must rapid fire, cannot wait to shoot)
- Release to return to normal firing mode
- Now stores up to 2 charges
- Lunge distance increased by 35%
I don ’ metric ton know Junkrat well adequate to make excessively many changes to him. This was one that was suggested.
- Reduced cooldown from 10 to 7 seconds
unfortunately, the former Icing ability which replaced Mei ‘s basal fire was causing excessively much client-side rendering lag to warrant keeping in, adenine playfulness as it was. We ‘ve alternatively opted to remove the slow and freeze from Mei ‘s chief ardor, while bumping its wrong by 20 %. Avalanche was not causing rendering lag, however, and was decently fun anyways, so we kept it in.
Endothermic Blaster – primary fire
- Damage increased from 55 to 66
- Replaced with “Avalanche”. Avalanche turns Mei in to a giant rolling Snowball that picks up enemies she rolls over. After 3 seconds (or when reaching a wall) Avalanche explodes, knocking back and damaging (50) everyone caught in Avalanche. Avalanche also damages enemies caught in inside over time while rolling for 30 damage per second
No idea what changes Pharah might need.
The Shadowstep into backline, then wraith if in disturb is a small excessively hard and allows Reaper to precisely make stupid plays and then rinse-repeat. This should make him equitable that small sting more careful about his backline adventures.
- Duration reduced from 3 to 2 seconds
This was a dainty QoL change from the April Fool ’ s plot. Does he need more ? I don ’ metric ton think indeed tbh.
- Now slowly reloads ammo while sprinting (4 ammo per second)
A big change, so may be controversial, but : chop can not stay as it is. OW2 is moving away from CCs and things that stop people from playing their hero. thus, I ’ ve tried to make Hack less of a “ hack ‘ em and they ’ re useless now ” and more of a target secrecy, which works well in MOBAs. The 2 seconds can still be batch if you ’ re targeting person down specifically and now that it can be executed more systematically, Sombra can use it tactically to interrupt things.
Developer comment : Per Paris Eternal ‘s request, the hack duration was lowered to 1 second.
- Hack is now a guaranteed-hit seeking single-target projectile
- Hack duration reduced 5 to 1 seconds
- Hack cooldown increased 8 to 10 seconds
Sym feels clunky at the moment and barriers need to go sol this is an try to make her palpate more cool and unique. TP can be more dynamic this way & the light knockoff is cockamamie fun international maritime organization.
- Cooldown now starts when teleporter is placed
- Teleporter now lasts 8 seconds
- Replaced with “Light Clone”. Light Clone creates a duplicate Symmetra who moves inversely to the real Symmetra and deals full damage.
What do we do with Torb ? We wanted to give him a wrestle specifically to his gun enclosure but he has the soap numeral of abilities already.
merely a little pinch back.
- Increased movement speed passive removed to match speed of all other DPS heroes
Role Passive: Regenerates health at 10 HP/S after 2 seconds of not taking damage
As seen in early Overwatch 2 playtests, Ana ‘s sleep flit cooldown is now longer.
- Cooldown increased from 12 to 15 seconds
The devs clearly are adamant about immortality last out as an ability that gives immortality. They ’ ve obviously considered all the damage reduction ideas… well how about a casting time ? It still has the power of ‘ immortality ’ but now requires foresight and gamesense to get prize out of.
- Regenerative burst self-healing nerfed: 15 per second (self), 75 overall
- Immortality has cast time of 1.0 seconds. Bap is immobile while casting
The Overwatch 2 gameplay we ‘ve seen indeed far shows that Brigitte ‘s Shield Bash no long stuns players in commute for dealing more damage. We wanted to try something different : keeping the ability for Shield Bash to interrupt transmit abilities while making it less annoying to get caught near a Brigitte. To compensate for this change, we ‘ve increased the roll of Shield Bash and increased its damage to offer Brigitte more mobility and survivability in an environment with less auspices in the form of a second tank.
- Stun reduced from 0.5 seconds to 0.1 seconds
- Range increased from 4.5 meters to 9 meters
- Damage increased from 5 to 50
This is a dynamic little change that ’ s aimed at encouraging your average Lúcio players to wallride more and master the skill. It besides gives a bit of scalability to Lúcio – the good ones can now get more output out of him where sometimes he feels a bit faint when not being separate of a Rush comprehensive examination ( which will be much weaker in OW2 ).
New Passive : music meter
- Continuously wall riding charges Music Meter, which buffs some of Lúcio’s other abilities
- Music Meter reaches maximum charge after 4 seconds of wallriding, and must have at least 1 second of charge to affect other abilities
- Music Meter drains at a rate of 10% per second while not wallriding
adenosine monophosphate It Up
- Benefits from “Music Meter”. Increases effectiveness by at least 5%, up to 20% at full meter
- Benefits from “Music Meter”. Increases effectiveness by at least 10%, up to 25% at full meter
Shoutout to EeveeA for the Angelic Blessing change. I wanted to incorporate more ideas she ’ mho suggested on Mercy but they were not possible to do in the Workshop. The switch we ’ ve added on top is glow degeneration which aims at disincentivizing hard pocket Mercy playstyles, which is what most people dislike about playing against her.
- Mercy now has ‘beam degeneration’. The more she heals a single target, the more her healing per second on that target drops.
- Max healing is 55 health per second, which drops to a minimum of 40 health per second over the course of 4 seconds of continuous healing. When the beam target is switched, this number starts to regenerate on the previous target
- Replaced by “Angelic Blessing”: You can select an ally and send a soul to them. That soul then grants them the ability to, over the next 6 seconds have 1 single GA use. After 6 seconds the soul will fade away. 20 Second cooldown
In keeping with a by Experimental eyepatch, we wanted to see what a true debuff cleanse might look like in the populace of 5v5. Please bill that the current radius is credibly smaller than you might expect ( 2 meters ), sol unlike the Experimental bandage, it is not feasible to save large amounts of your team unless they are very close to the Moira. Moira players should need to make decisions about which allies to cleanse with this change.
- Now clears the following negative status effects from allies within a 2 meter radius on cast:
- Stunned (e.g. Sigma’s Accretion)
- Knocked Down (e.g. Reinhardt’s Earthshatter)
- Hacked (e.g. Sombra’s Hack)
- Due to Workshop limitations, the following negative status effects CANNOT be cleared:
- Ana’s anti-heal effect
- Ashe’s Dynamite burn
- Sombra’s EMP hack
- Reinhardt’s Charge pin
- For balance concerns, the following negative status effects are NOT cleared:
- Sleep (e.g. Ana’s Sleep Dart)
- Mei’s Avalanche (except for knockdown at the end)
Will he able to frag more or will he be even more spongy ? indigence to try him and see. We have given him a 50HP ‘ mini-shield ’ which appears in presence of him when he is charging his right-click. It might give him a bantam piece more of an border when fighting flankers.
Orb Of Destruction : junior-grade fire
- While charging Secondary Fire a small 50hp shield will appear in front of Zenyatta.
This mail utilizes other codes either in part or in entire. This could be because they remixed them, used parts of them, were inspired by them, or other reasons .