The world of Breath of the Wild is an unfriendly place. Weather conditions fluctuate wildly, and an endless army of the undead hounds Link whenever the sun goes down. And we can ’ triiodothyronine forget to mention the extreme hotness surrounding Death Mountain — Link literally catches on open fire barely for getting near the place .
We didn ’ triiodothyronine just tilt armor for functionality either. Some of these secret sets, like the Radiant kit, are amazing for completely unlike reasons. actually, many of these sets are reasonably mend hood to find. Check out all the outfits in the gallery, then keep scrolling to see where to find them all .
Best Armor Sets | Locations Guide
Note: Scroll through the gallery to see each armor objet d’art localization on the map in the order listed below.
Why It’s Great : The Climber ’ s Gear is an amaze early ( and optional ) set that immediately improves Link ’ s climbing speed. It ’ s about a requirement early in the crippled. fortunately, all three parts are easy to find in the early regions of Hyrule .
Where To Get It : Like a small handful of amaze sets, all three parts are hidden in enshrine chests. sometimes you ’ ll need to search the shrine thoroughly to grab an optional thorax .
- Climber’s Bandana: Ree Dahee Shrine – Located in trench between the Dueling Peaks.
- Climber’s Gear: Chaas Qeta Shrine – Reward chest found on Tenoko Island, in the sea far west of Hateno Village.
- Climber’s Boots: Tahno O’ah Shrine – On the east side of Lanayru Range, northeast from Hateno Village. Found hidden behind a weak rock wall.
Why It’s Great : One argue — Link can swim up waterfalls. You ’ ll lone need the chest assemble to gain this ability, but grabbing all three increases your swimming art well .
Where To Get It : The Zora Armor ( chest ) is mechanically awarded to Link during the “ Divine Beast Vah Ruta ” chief quest. travel to the Zora ’ s Domain in the Lanayru region to mechanically unlock the quest .
- Zora Helm: Found in a hidden chest in Toto Lake. Use Magnesis to fish the metal chest out.
- Zora Armor: Automatically earned during the “Divine Beast Vah Ruta” main quest in the Zora’s Domain.
- Zora Greaves: Earned for completing the “Lynel Safari” side quest. Talk to Laflat, beneath the King’s Chamber in the Zora’s Domain. She’ll send Link up to the top of Ploymus Mountain to take a snapshop of the Lynel. Only available after starting the Divine Beast Vah Ruta quest.
Why It’s Great : This set provides arrant protection from cold weather areas, and it ’ s very easy to get. You ’ ll even gain methamphetamine elemental protection, gaining the unfreezable place bonus after two upgrades .
Where To Get It : travel up to Rito Village in the Tabantha region, northwest from the Great Plateau. All three parts are sold at the armor shop .
- Snowquill Headdress: Sold at the Rito Village armor shop.
- Snowquill Tunic: Sold at the Rito Village armor shop.
- Snowquill Trousers: Sold at the Rito Village armor shop.
Why It’s Great : Like the Snowquill Set, this armor protects against extreme inflame. Wearing just one piece is enough to keep Link safe near Death Mountain.
Where To Get It : besides like the Snowquill Set, all three armor pieces are available for buy in the Goron City armor patronize. The independent chest man can besides be earned for barren .
- Flamebreaker Helm: Sold at the Goron City armor shop.
- Flamebreaker Armor: Complete the “Fireproof Lizard Roundup” side quest for Kima at the Southern Mine, south of Goron City.
- Flamebreaker Boots: Sold at the Goron City armor shop.
Why It’s Great : One of the best armor sets is besides prohibitively expensive early in Link ’ south adventure. The armor provides extra auspices and bonus damage to Guardians .
Where To Get It : The Ancient Armor can be purchased at the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab, found in the far northeastern corner of the Hyrule map. Complete the scientist ’ s side quest to unlock the ability to purchase Ancient Armor with rupees and ancient materials .
- Ancient Helm: Sold at the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab – 2,000 Rupees, 20 Ancient Gears, 5 Ancient Shafts, 3 Ancient Cores
- Ancient Cuirass: Sold at the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab – 2,000 Rupees, 20 Ancient Gears, 5 Ancient Screws, 3 Ancient Cores
- Ancient Greaves: Sold at the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab – 2,000 Rupees, 20 Ancient Gears, 5 Ancient Springs, 3 Ancient Cores
Why It’s Great : These wrestling-themed tights disguise Link at night and give you an edge in fight against the undead. At night, the practice on the outfit glows neon green, tricking skeletons when travelling after sunset .
Where To Get It : This hardening is only available for buy at the Secret Gerudo Club. Complete the Divine Beast main pursuit for Gerudo Town. Check out the conclude back door down the alley from the armor shop — to get the hidden code, go to the measure. Listen in to the conversation from the neighboring window .
- Radiant Mask: Sold in the Secret Gerudo Club.
- Radiant Shirt: Sold in the Secret Gerudo Club.
- Radiant Tights: Sold in the Secret Gerudo Club.
Why It’s Great : bare — the rubber eraser sets protects Link from all electric damage, including lightning strikes. This set is perfect for exploration during rain storms, or when dealing with electrify opponents .
Where To Get It : Like the Climber ’ s Set, the Rubber Set is spread out and hidden in multiple shrines / side quests .
- Rubber Helm: Reward for completing the “Thunder Magnet” side quest. Travel to the Lakeside Stable in the Faron region and talk to Cima to begin.
- Rubber Armor: Tah Yahsa Shrine – Find this shrine in the Thundra Plateau, west of Ridgeland Tower.
- Rubber Tights: Qukah Nata Shrine – The shrine is on the eastern edge of Lake Floria, in Calora Lake. Complete the nearby shrine quest to make it appear.
Why It’s Great : Wearing this armor kills stuff faster. Link gains a significant price boost with this set, and it ’ s literally ranch across the entirety of Hyrule .
Where To Get It : once again, you ’ ll have to find three hide chests in three specific shrines. All the pieces are located inside mysterious labyrinths .
- Barbarian Helm: Tu Ka’loh Shrine – Within the island labyrinth off the northeastern coast of the Hyrule map, visible from the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab.
- Barbarian Armor: Dila Maag Shrine – Hidden in the massive labyrinth on the eastern edge of the Gerudo Desert.
- Barbarian Leg Wraps: Qaza Tokki Shrine – The final piece is in the diamond-shaped labyrinth on the northern edge of the map. Unlock Hebra Tower to find the labyrinth on the map.
More Legend of Zelda : hint of the Wild guides on The escapist :