Related : Witcher 3 : How to Obtain the Cockatrice Stomach
SCREENRANT VIDEO OF THE DAY
Killing an enemy with a amply charged sword will expend all its charge to permanently increase the weapon ‘s wrong. The limit of increase coincides with the musician level. This is besides increased through a New Game+ inside of The Witcher 3, creating a sword that very rarely out leveled by anything else the player can find. There are a few steps needed to obtain the sword though and the scout below will detail the requirements necessary .
Starting There Can Be Only One Quest in Witcher 3
To start this quest the player will need to head to the notice board in the town of Gran’place within the Blood & Wine DLC for Witcher 3. A comment will be on the board titled, “ Test Yourself with the Trials of the Virtues ! ” From there the player needs to head to a small lake called Lac Célavy, northwest of Beauclair. In the center of the lake, they will find a bearded Hermit Speak with the Hermit and he will give you the “ Trials of the Virtues ” quest .
Completing The Trials of the Virtues in Witcher 3
To complete the “ Trials of the Virtues ” quest inside of Witcher 3, Geralt will need to prove himself in five different aspects of virtue. Some of the virtues have multiple options but only one of them will need to be completed per virtue. Do be aware, players will merely have one opportunity to complete most of these requirements and picking the wrong choice can make quest unfinishable. Below is the list of virtues and what requirements are needed to achieve them .
- The Beast of Toussaint (Main Quest) – After fighting the Shalemaar in the arena choose to spare its life.
- Mutual of Beauclair’s Wild Kingdom (Side-Quest) – Decide not to kill the silver basilisk
- Big Game Hunter (Contract) – After helping Beledar, agree to visit him at his feast. Wait until noon the next day, then head over to the picnic. When speaking with him ask about his daughter.
- Head to Main Square in Beauclair and a kid will deliver a letter to you. Give him 5 crowns as a tip.
- The Warble of a Smitten Knight (Side-Quest) – After the horse race, accept the mounted duel and win.
- Goodness, Gracious! Great Balls of Granite! (Side-Quest) – Complete the quest.
- The Warble of a Smitten Knight (Side-Quest) – After following the girl into the woods and returning to camp, choose to finish the tourney and win.
- Mutual of Beauclair’s Wild Kingdom (Side-Quest) – Turn down the extra gold at the end of the quest.
- La Cage Au Fou (Main Quest) – Thoroughly explore the Wight’s Lair and when hiding in the closet try to lift the curse. Successfully lifting the curse is not a requirement.
- Turn, Turn, Tournament! (Side-Quest) – Win the Gwent tournament.
After completing one of these requirements in each category, oral sex back to the Hermit and he will challenge you to a fight. It ‘s a fairly simple battle and at the conclusion of it, the player will receive a well-earned loot. The Aerondight Silver Sword. now go out and kill some creatures !
More : Witcher 3 : The Secret Boss You probably Did n’t Know About
The Witcher 3 is available on personal computer, Xbox One, Playstation 4, and Nintendo Switch .
Nintendo Retail Store Vandalized in NYC Riots
About The Author
( 103 Articles Published )
William Cennamo has been the Game Guides Editor for Screen Rant since 2019. A creative writer all his animation, it was only in 2018 that he actually started to pursue his love for the written word. Specializing in script-writing, William has written multiple brusque comedy sketches and teach “ Intro to Comedy Writing ” at the Stomping Ground Theater in Dallas, Texas.
When not writing William spends his time with his wife and two adorable daughters, normally playing a circuit board bet on.
His mother thinks he ‘s curious but doesn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate care a lot for his language .
More From William Cennamo