Best Grenade Launchers in Destiny 2 (2021)
Best in PvE & Gambit
- Anarchy (Power, Arc, Exotic) – Purchased from the exotic kiosk.
- Deafening Whisper (Energy, Void) – Possible reward from Wrathborn Hunts.
- Interference VI (Power, Arc) – Random world drop.
- Ignition Code (Kinetic) – Possible drop from Key Code chests in Override & Splicer Umbral Engrams.
- Outrageous Fortune (Power, Solar) – Random world drop.
- Salvager’s Salvo (Energy, Arc) – Ritual weapon quest from Banshee-44.
- Truthteller (Energy, Void) – Random world drop.
- Witherhorde (Kinetic, Exotic) – Season of Arrivals seasonal pass reward.
grenade launchers are an excellent PvE option and great for burning down anything tanky, or flush taking out hordes of enemies depending on which ones you use. Any fabled grenade catapult with Spike Grenades and something like Full Court and Auto-loading Holster is going to be a fantastic explode damage weapon on a party boss. If you want spike Grenades are less of a prerequisite and you can fair pick material that makes the blast radius bigger. Just dart it into a group of enemies and watch them go boom. Anarchy took a bit hit anterior to Season of the Lost and is no long the single-target DPS king it once was. That said, it still has utility for locking down areas and properly single-target DPS, although Witherhorde does eat its lunch nowadays quite a bite.
Read more: Worst Games of All Time – Nintendo Consoles
Witherhorde is a great hybrid weapon that can be effective both against groups of enemies and besides do properly foreman damage adenine well as a poor man ’ s Anarchy of sorts. ignition Code has appeared in Season of the Splicer and adds a raw kinetic option for those that miss power-relevant Mountaintop, and can roll with random rolls. If you want a similar experience in the energy slot, then Salvager ’ mho Salvo would be the play there. Or heck, run with both and Anarchy in that ability slot if you ’ re a manaic. finally, the wave frame launchers have a space now as an excellent add clearing weapon. In especial, Deafening Whisper can roll with Ambitious Assassin which allows you to potentially fire two wave rounds before having to reload if you get enough kills.