Try these fixes
You may not need to try them all ; merely work your way down the number until you find the one that works .
Fix 1: Verify the integrity of game files
If the game files are missing or corrupted, you may face the issue of Battlefield 4 not launching. So before trying anything more complicate, you ’ ll indigence to verify the integrity of game files. hera ’ second how :
- Open Origin. Then select My Games Library in the left panel.
- Right-click Battlefield 4 and select Repair Game.
- Origin will automatically verify game files and download any replacement or missing files.
- Go to your Steam LIBRARY. Then Right-click Battlefield 4 and select Properties….
- Select the LOCAL FILES tab and click Verify integrity of game files….
- Wait a few minutes for Steam to verify the game’s files.
open Battlefield 4 to test if the launch issue is resolved.
If the issue remains, check out the future solution .
Fix 2: Update your graphics driver
Graphics driver is essential to the functioning of personal computer games. If you ’ re using a defective or outdated graphics driver, you may encounter the issue of Battlefield 4 not launching. To fix the electric potential problems and enjoy maximal gambling operation, you need to make sure your graphics driver is up to date .
One means to do that is to visit your graphics card ’ s official web site ( NVIDIA, AMD, Intel ) and search for your model, then download and install the graphics driver manually. But if you don ’ t have the time, solitaire or calculator skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy .
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your organization and find the correct driver for your claim graphics card and your Windows version, then it will download and install it correctly .
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged graphics driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
The Pro version of Driver Easy comes with full technical support. If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at . comes with entire technical foul support. If you need aid, please contactat [email protected] After updating your drivers, restart your computer and test if Battlefield 4 launches now .
If updating the graphics driver doesn ’ triiodothyronine do the trick, try the following fix below .
Fix 3: Run Battlefield 4 and Origin as administrator
To make surely you have full access to all the game files, you can run Battlefield 4 and Origin as administrator. This might help you to fix the Battlefield 4 not launching write out. here ’ sulfur how :
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and E at the same time to open Windows File Explorer.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x64)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4. Then right-click the Bf4.exe file and select Properties.
- Navigate to the Compatibility tab, Then check the box next to Run this program as an administrator and click OK.
- On your desktop, right-click the Origin client icon and select Properties.
- Navigate to the Compatibility tab. Then check the box next to Run this program as an administrator and click OK.
Check if Battlefield 4 launches by rights .
If this method acting doesn ’ t help you resolve the problem, move on to the following cook below .
Fix 4: Change game properties
many players have reported that they fixed the launching emergence by changing game properties for Battlefield 4. It can be done with a few simpleton clicks via the Origin customer. here ’ randomness how :
- Open Origin and select My Game Library.
- Right-click Battlefield 4 and select Game Properties….
- Under When launching this game, select Battlefield 4™ (x86) from the drop-down menu and click OK.
- Close Origin and start it again.
- Repeat step1 and step 2, then change game properties back to Battlefield 4™ (x64) and click OK.
resume your computer and check if you can launch Battlefield 4 successfully .
If this pay back doesn ’ metric ton assistant, go ahead with the future fix below .
Fix 5: Toggle offline and online mode in Origin
Another solution that has been proved utilitarian to some players is to set Origin to offline manner and launch Battlefield 4 once that way. here ’ south how :
- Launch Origin. Then click the Origin menu and select Go Offline.
- Run Battlefield 4 in this instance.
- Once the menu says you’re offline, switch windows to the Origin menu, then click Go online.
- Return to the game and try to launch it again.
If Battlefield 4 is inactive not launching, continue to the following specify below.
Fix 6: Reinstall the game
If all methods mentioned above fail to resolve your problem of Battlefield 4 not launching, try reinstalling the game as a concluding repair. here ’ s how :
- Run the Origin client and select My Game Library.
- Right-click the Battlefield 4 tile from the list, and select Uninstall.
- After the process finishes, reinstall the game from Origin.
Check if Battlefield 4 could launch normally .
That ’ s all. Hopefully one of the list solutions helps you resolve the Battlefield 4 not launch issue. If you have any early questions or suggestions, feel free to leave us a gossip below .