|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Reward : written by RobinHood70, not checked
beaming Options [edit ]
This is a beaming quest which is received from Siddgeir if he is the Jarl of Falkreath. The bandit camp is chosen from the be list : Bilegulch Mine, Cracked Tusk Keep, Embershard Mine, Knifepoint Ridge, Bannermist Tower .
Quick Walkthrough [edit ]
- Speak to Siddgeir, the Jarl of Falkreath.
- Travel to the assigned dungeon.
- Kill the bandit leader.
- Return to Siddgeir.
Detailed Walkthrough [edit ]
If you have Hearthfire installed, then at grade 9, a messenger will deliver a letter from the Jarl of Falkreath. Reading it will trigger the Falkreath adaptation of Build Your Own Home and, when this quest is running, talking to Siddgeir will allow you to start the Bandit Leader quest without any prerequisites. however, the normal prerequisite for this request is rare Gifts, a beaming bay which can be given by six different people. If you have received that quest from any of the early five, then you can not receive it from Siddgeir, and you must complete the early version before you can get it from Siddgeir. It is advisable that, if potential, Siddgeir ‘s interpretation of Rare Gifts should be completed soon after leaving Helgen, as the mead he wants can be found near the passing to the keep .
After completing the prerequisite quest or receiving the letter from Siddgeir, talk to him in ordain to initiate this bay .
once you have reached the assigned dungeon, you will only have to kill the bandit drawing card of that dungeon ; killing the lesser enemies is not mandatary, but would make your job easier .
reward [edit ]
fall to Siddgeir to collect your reward of gold .
Notes [edit ]
- Siddgeir is the only Jarl of Falkreath who gives this quest, which is the last prerequisite he requires before starting the Thane of Falkreath quest. If Dengeir is jarl, then he will already consider you a friend, and start that quest without any further prerequisites.
- The quest will not be available if you have another “kill the leader” bounty quest active.
Bugs [edit ]
- If you start this quest after Rare Gifts, before you reach level 9 and then get a letter from a courier, a sidequest to see jarl will remain active forever.
Read more: Prophecy dungeon guide – Destiny 2
- If you did not talk to Farengar Secret-Fire during the Bleak Falls Barrow quest yet, you will not get the option to ask the jarl for any jobs, nor will you be able to tell him you got the letter. This will block you from becoming a thane and thus accessing Lakeview Manor until you progress the main quest. If you want to evade starting Dragon Rising to avoid enabling dragons in Skyrim but still want access to Lakeview Manor, you can progress the Bleak Falls Barrow quest to the point where you need to give Farengar the tablet and stop there. This will make Siddgeir give you this quest and you will be able to progress normally to became the thane.
Quest Stages [edit ]
|Kill the Bandit Leader (Jarl) (Favor154)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Kill the drawing card of
Read more: Prophecy dungeon guide – Destiny 2
Return to Siddgeir
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 200.
- Any text displayed in angle brackets (e.g.,
) is dynamically set by the Radiant Quest system, and will be filled in with the appropriate word(s) when seen in game.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in any order. Some stages may therefore repeat objectives seen in other stages.
- If an entry is marked as “Finishes Quest” it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- On the PC, it is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage Favor154 stage, where
stageis the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages, but it is possible to clear all stages of the quest using
This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .