Ark Survival Evolved Single Player Guide
While most people enjoy playing this game with other players. You can still very a lot act this game by yourself and for that you need to modify your settings. here are the best settings to play Ark individual actor .
Best Ark Single/Solo Player Settings 2021
first, choose “ Host/Local ” once you open Ark if you want to play in single-player mode. You can find these settings under the General tab key along with the other two tabs in the menu. now you can keep these claim settings or tweak it around as you see it fit best to your play style.
Thanks to u/Peacelovefleshbones on Reddit for these settings :
- Difficulty: 1
- Dino Resistance: 0.5 (This will make dinos take half damage. This sounds bad, but on top of making wild dinos a little tougher, it also makes your dinos tougher as well. This makes the gameplay more interesting in my opinion. It also helps prevent you from becoming overpowered.)
- Player Resistance: 0.5 (Originally I didn’t want to give the player character a proportionate resistance as dinos since we have the benefit of crafting armor, but after playing for some time I realized that there’s a difference between being a vulnerable human and being made of paper. You’ll thank me when you’re getting pinned down by a bunch of raptors or troodons in the jungle.)
- XP Multiplier: 10 (This is actually really high but I explain my reasoning behind why its so high in a comment down below.. Feel free to adjust this setting to your liking.)
- Taming Speed: 5 **(more if you desire, see below)**
- Dino Harvesting Damage: 3
- Harvest Amount: 2
- Player Character Food Drain: 2
- Dino Character Food Drain: 3 *(These two stats make you and your creatures need food more often, but because the harvest amount has been increased you will always have enough food to deal with this)*
- Maximum Difficulty: This is a checkbox. Check it to enable maximum difficulty. This will allow creatures in the wild to sometimes spawn with higher levels, the highest wild level being 150 (180 for tek dinos). Higher level creature make the game more interesting, because the closer to level 1 a creature is the more identical they are to other members of their species. Stats are randomized for wild creatures, so the higher the level, the more unique their strengths and weaknesses are. This will not make the game much more difficult on its own.
- Disable Structure Placement Collision: Check this box
- Allow Multiple Platform Floors: Check this box
- Allow Unlimited Respecs: Check this box
- Show Creative Mode: Check this box. Creative mode is an option available in the pause menu. It will make you invincible, allow you craft and build anything for free, and it can be toggled on and off at any time. You want this option to be available for when you experience a bug, even if you don’t plan on using it to cheat or experiment or anything. Turning creative mode on and off in the pause menu will also temporarily teach you all of the engrams (crafting recipes) in the game until the next time you exit and reload the game.
How to Save a Single Player Game in Ark
Read more: 10 Best Overwatch Maps, Ranked
The saving feature in Ark will auto-save your populace every 15 minutes. furthermore, you can besides save your game manually when you are exiting the plot. Although, there are some things to keep in mind while saving manually. beginning thing is that whenever you are trying to save a crippled manually you have to exit the game through the menu and not exit the game by closing the window. abruptly closing the window does not save the game. The irregular thing to keep in mind is that in an inauspicious scenario that your game crashes your game will not save. last, you can besides save the game by pressing Tab to open the admin console and type “ saveworld ”. This will hard save your game .
That sums up this lead. But we have many guides on several other games. Check out our other lead on how to light a campfire in Ark angstrom well.