For exercise, YouTube blogger @ imAnnaMolly recently shared on the Internet that he has turned the iPhone into the Nook Phone in the Animal Crossing Game .
According to her video, the editor besides tried it personally and compiled a text interpretation of the tutorial for your reference book :
quick to work :
-Requires iOS 14 system
-Nook Phone picture material ( material shared by alien users @ okpng )
-Widgetsmith App and Widgeridoo App ( release )
First of all, because io 14 widgets are needed here, the telephone needs to be upgraded to iOS 14. For non-iOS 14 systems, you can besides use “ shortcut instructions ” to change icons, but you can not use the doodad effects mentioned below .
step 1 : change Nook Phone desktop wallpaper
To make it easy for everyone to download the material, the editor has shared @ okpng on the desktop and uploaded the icon material to the WeChat background of the synchronism advertise. Users who need it can go to get the high-definition wallpaper : follow the synchronization advertise WeChat official bill, reply “ Dongsen ” to get it .
step 2 : supplant application icons ( create custom shortcut instructions )
1. Download the icon corporeal needed for Nook Phone and put the download picture in the iPhone album
Get Nook Phone picture material : follow the WeChat public history, reply “ Dongsen ” to get
2. Open the shortcut instruction App, click the “ + ” sign in the upper right corner to create a shortcut instruction. In the attention deficit disorder operation, search for “ loose app ” ( research for “ open app ” below io 14 )
3. Select the App you need to open ( here, “ Taobao ” is taken as an model ), click “ … ” at the exceed right of this interface, fill in the shortcut dominate list, and click “ Add to Home Screen ”
5. On the new layer of interface that pops up, fill in the shortcut instruction name that needs to be displayed on the background again. then snap on the icon to select a new icon from the album that needs to be displayed on the background .
6. finally suction stop “ Add ” in the upper right corner, a fresh application shortcut will appear on the background
need to be reminded, however, this method acting is to implement picture successor through shortcut instructions, which means that when you click on the shortcut instructions on the background, the arrangement will beginning open the shortcut instructions, and then jump to the corresponding App to open. This may seem cumbersome to some users .
At this orient, most of it has been successful. Repeat this method to change the icons of other normally used applications. You will need a small patience here .
Users of io 14 can besides continue to look down and add widgets to the background to further customize the Nook Phone .
step 3 : Add widgets to personalize Nook Phone
here we need to use third-party appliance tools Widgetsmith App or Widgeridoo App. I recommend third-party doodad tools because they can be highly customized, so everyone can use their own liking .
We can use Widgeridoo to make a date circuit board that drives the Mori Leaf logo. The impression is as follows :
open Widgeridoo and click the “ + ” button at the bottom of the My Widgets interface to create a raw space “ New Widget ” .
then according to your needs, you can divide the pulley in the New Widget and add the contentedness you want in the stuff. And the content in each obstruct can besides be further customized, such as baptismal font, size, color, etc .
After the customization is dispatch, we get a mark new appliance. Back to the background, long bid the space sphere of the desktop, click the “ + ” sign in the upper leave corner, and add Widgeridoo widgets on the desktop. hanker compress the appliance and edit it, select the doodad you just customized .
Widgetsmith is another third-party appliance lotion that besides provides more widgets than native io 14. You can besides choose to use according to your own preferences. For exemplar, using it to display specified photos or specified albums is more convenient and easy to use than native photograph widgets.
share this :