To know every detail of every Among Us map and every flim-flam in the bible, there are no thirty-six solutions. You ‘re going to have to get out your notebooks and jam by memorizing the secrets to know every nook and cranny of the plot ‘s maps. 🗺Taking the time to study the Among Us plan always pays off!
Among Us The Skeld map : the map to start with
Among the Among Us maps, The Skeld is much the one used to get new players into the game. It allows you to promptly understand the different game mechanics. It is besides unmanageable to get lost in this closed encircle map where you can easily move from one room to another .
Ventilations and camera of The Skeld
Among Us maps are broad of vents that allow for agile drift. however, you have to be careful on The Skeld since entering or leaving a vent triggers an animation that can be seen from a distance. In addition, the connections remain relatively limited. There are 4 main circuits and entirely the two central ones ( Security-MedBay-Electricity and Cafeteria-Admin-O² ) are truly useable for fast rotations. The two lateral circuits ( Reactor and Navigation ) do n’t allow to go very far and are more dangerous to use. You can hide in them, but largely get stuck . The cameras besides provide a batch of information about The Skeld. There are 4 areas that can be seen at all times and simultaneously. From the security post, big caution is normally taken to control the entrances and exits of MedBay to catch windy impostors while protecting against a possible vent-kill.
The Skeld’s skills and sabotages
There are several identical mighty skills on The Skeld. They will greatly facilitate your biography as an detective. It is therefore necessary to learn to master them to cursorily progress in flat .
- Cameras: which allow you to play Big Brother as explained above.
- The Administration Table: which is located just below the cafeteria. You can follow the progress of other players in real time and easily see the wind users.
On this function, there are the classic Light and Communications sabotages that hinder the progress of crewmates. A good imposter can besides sabotage other strategic locations .
- Reactor sabotage: located on the left side of the map, this sabotage allows you to win if it is not repaired. As both repair locations are in the same room, there is a big possibility of double kill.
- Sabotage 0²: A sabotage that also allows you to win if nobody takes care of it. It also has the advantage of separating the players who have to repair in the O² room, but also in the administration room.
- Door sabotage: this very useful sabotage allows you to save time. The gain is all the more important since on The Skeld, the doors cannot be opened manually.
Among Us Polus map : a very free map
For the longest meter, Polus was the biggest map among Us. Its condition has been downgraded since the free of Airship, but it still has a lot of possibilities. This is not merely due to its bombastic size, but besides to its layout. There are enclosed buildings and enough of outdoor spaces .
Ventilation and camera of Polus
The vents on Polus are very effective and discerning. There is no animation of submission or die which reduces the risk of being caught. The Labo-Admin wind net is credibly the most useful since it allows you to promptly go from one diagonal to another to build a solid alibi after killing person .Among Us plan with winds and camera zones. The cameras on Polus are a bite slippery. You can only see one area at a time and you have to promptly switch to get a more ball-shaped position of the map. Those who stay on the lapp television camera for excessively long can besides easily be caught in the back by an imposter .
Polus’ skills and sabotages
To compensate for Polus ‘ big size, the developers have provided a unharmed bunch of skills that help the probe .
- Cameras: limited, but still useful.
- The administration table: which does not spot people and bodies outside the buildings!
- Vital signals: a small specificity of the card which is located in the office. These signals allow to know in real time who is alive and who is dead.
As common, you can sabotage lights or communications. But you can besides ruin the lives of crewmates with sabotages specific to this map .
- Seismic stabilizers: crewmates must pay attention to this alert despite its large delay. If no one takes care of it, they will be defeated. Since the two stabilizers are not in the same place, this sabotage also separates the survivors into two groups.
- Doors: on this map, doors can be opened manually, but remain closed for the duration if no one opens them.
Among Us Mira HQ map : the most technical map ?
Among the Among Us maps, Mira HQ is probably the least popular … relatively modest, it is besides identical technical foul and can quickly become a hell of a fortune of trouble for novice players .
Mira HQ vents and camera
One of the features of Mira HQ is its winds. They are everywhere on the function and the entire network is connected ! So you can potentially move wherever you want and whenever you want. The only trouble is that, like in The Skeld, the publicize hatch moves when a player enters or leaves.
adenine far as the cameras are concerned, there is not much to say … for the bare reason that Mira HQ is the only circuit board without a security system area !
Mira HQ skills and sabotage
Mira HQ is decidedly a identical extra map, as it features a singular skill that does not exist in early Among Us maps : sensors .
- Sensors: they are located at the central Y and allow you to know who has passed through there. This way, you can track the players to know if they are in the North, South-West or South-East. As you have to go through the Y, those who can’t be traced must have used winds.
- The administration table: always faithful to the post.
In accession to the usual sabotages, the astronauts have to be careful with two particular sabotages to avoid losing the game .
- The reactors: they are located in the same room on the left of the laboratory, beware of the double kill.
- Oxygen: it must be repaired in two different places, on opposite sides of the map. Ideal to separate the players.
Among Us Airship map : a huge map !
Airship is the latest card released by Innersloth and there is silent a batch to learn about it. The first gear thing that shocks is its excessive size .
Ventilations and camera of The Airship
The Airship is the largest of the Among Us maps. To save time, the winds are very valuable since you can cursorily move from one part of the ship to another. Some places are still not very accessible ( Meeting room and Security ) and you will have to go there on foot. As on Mira HQ and The Skeld, pay up attention to the ocular animation when entering or leaving a wind . The cameras on The Airship are like the ones on Polus. There are several, but you ca n’t watch them all at once. good players will look out for leery moves and be able to assess astronauts who rotate excessively quickly. besides, with such a big map it ‘s easy to see who is overthinking and not doing any missions !
Skills and sabotages of The Airship
There are some well known skills on Airship. As the map is large, it is sometimes difficult to find the corpses .
- The cameras
- The administration table
- Vital points
The utility of these skills have already been discussed previously and if you are looking for more details you can always consult our Among Us novice ‘s guide.
In terms of sabotage, The Airship introduces newfangled hazards in addition to the usual Lights sabotage and Communications sabotage. The map is besides very big, so there are several places to fix the problem .
- Crash course: a sabotage that can win you more than one game! The slightest lack of coordination will doom the crewmates.
- Doors: they can be opened manually by passing a card at the right speed. Ideal to save time and slow down the progress of other players.
We have come to the goal of this usher to Among Us maps. Wind, cameras, sabotage and skills should now have no secrets for you. nowadays all you have to do is put it all into practice to win as many games as possible. 😃 💪